IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post; however I have been following this case on WS shortly after the murders occurred. I live about 20 miles from Delphi and am not familiar with this hiking trail, although I am somewhat familiar with the town. I hope they find the person or persons responsible soon. Those sweet girls deserve justice sooner than later.

I've read many posts about DNA evidence and why there has been no mention by LE that they have results back yet (even though it's been confirmed by LE that DNA evidence was collected and sent for analysis.) Below is a website which I found incredibly informative that discusses the length of time involved in processing forensic DNA; I thought I'd pass it along. I found it interesting how many steps are required to complete the analysis - pretty easy to scan down the article to get the gist of it.

http://www.patc.com/weeklyarticles/dna-timeline.shtml

I am sorry, I really did not see where you bought it up before! I have read most post but the traffic is making the site slow for me it think,.
Don't worry about it. Things get overlooked, especially if they are only mentioned once. ;)

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This is where they found Lyric & Lizzie, look familiar?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Yes but playing devils advocate here, it looks like most of wisconsin this time of year too, this is kind of a normal midwest landscape.... what else ties these two together? Im not ruling it out I'm just asking for more to put this crime with the Libby and Abby.

Reading on TMZ article about Nancy Grace going to Delphi

A young person from Delphi posted that INDEED the park and bridge were HANGOUTS for the young people and that it was not unusual to see lots of them hiking into the woods

So there is that now

Thanks to whoever posted the hoodie pocket picture! This is what I have been saying. The brown item is not a fanny pack. It is his hoodie.

How tall is the suspect? Has LE released an estimate? I would think someone could recreate the photo with same smart phone and same position and estimate within an inch or so.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I saw a video from MSM where a former NYPD detective suspected he was around 5'11 to 6'0 tall, but his height estimation has not been made public by the LE working the case

One of these times that I check in I'm going to see "ARREST" in the title and I will be able to breathe a little easier and sleep a little better.

Here's hoping it happens sooner rather than later.

If Regional Databases exist, they are separate from CODIS, and would have to be individually searched. CODIS does not maintain non-badguy DNA.

I wonder if volunteers sign any type of form that states how their DNA will be used? I haven't even thought it out but it seems like something jurisdictions would want to keep on hand for future use? I'm sure there are issues with rights somewhere in there. I guess along the same line of thinking someone who was never caught wouldn't willingly offer their DNA if it would tie them back to their crime.

I actually don't know, I'm just like a map bot lol

Imadler was researching possible connections to other missing persons, I offered to make a map of a list of them, then train tracks were brought into it, then I added more. Now my brain is too frazzled to understand if it's creepy or if it just looks creepy. I'm gonna go try and wash the creepy off in a hot bath, hopefully de-frazzle my brain too!

Maybe someone else can better explain?

It's possible that the BG is a Railroad employee and the missing are along the rail lines. It's also possible that the BG is obsessed with rail roads/bridges and commits his crimes near them. It's also possible that BG is a drifter that follows the rail lines. Last possible to throw out there is that BG lives in the area or did as a child and returns there to visit family or commit crimes that are outcries of abuse in his childhood.

And childhood abuse. And *advertiser censored*.

bbm: This is a common misconception that has little or no basis in fact and no decent studies to back up the assertion -- and it does nothing more than stigmatise an already unfairly stigmatised group that has survived unimagineable horrors. I can share studies, if you're interested, to show that survivors of child abuse are far more likely to be functional members of society and, when they are not, to hurt themselves than they are to hurt others(via depression, self-harm, substance abuse, etc.).

This man isn't a victim. He's a monster. Quite likely a charming sociopath or psychopath. A good old boy, even.

Cheyanna was on the bridge at 349 , she posted the exact time .

Thank you very much for that verification, I had no idea or maybe forgot.

MOO is BG was long gone by then.

Sadly, the family member who was going to pick up the girls was probably there, too, wondering what was going on.

I'm not seeing the connections, but this map is awesome! Someone help me understand it! Lol. Are we just saying that the cases are close together?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
If you read through the thread someone posted a list of missing indiana teens. These are the areas as best known. We are seeing if there is a common factor. This is a pretty awesome map. If you look back, none were missing 2015 and none were ever in Sept or Nov. We don't know if there is a connection. We are investigating. It's like theory and science.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Yes but playing devils advocate here, it looks like most of wisconsin this time of year too, this is kind of a normal midwest landscape.... what else ties these two together? Im not ruling it out I'm just asking for more to put this crime with the Libby and Abby.

Same day of the month, two girls in broad daylight (early afternoon IIRC), similar appearance, one girl significantly larger than the other.
I think it is possible they are connected.

Family & iirc others looked for them on the 13th till it got too dark. Jmo

Correct . So really the couple, Cheyanne saw and the man all should have witnessed the girls family looking for them . Because Cheyanne ,the man and the couple were all there when the girls were supposed to be picked up. So it is interesting the timing of all that.

Thanks to whoever posted the hoodie pocket picture! This is what I have been saying. The brown item is not a fanny pack. It is his hoodie.

Except Sgt. Slocum told Crime Watch Daily's Nerissa Knight that the police believe the perp is wearing a brown fanny pack.

It's in the media thread for this case.

Same day of the month, two girls in broad daylight (early afternoon IIRC), similar appearance, one girl significantly larger than the other.
I think it is possible they are connected.

Thanks thats what I was looking for.... I can see why people may think they are linked. The same day of the month is very interesting...

Reading on TMZ article about Nancy Grace going to Delphi

A young person from Delphi posted that INDEED the park and bridge were HANGOUTS for the young people and that it was not unusual to see lots of them hiking into the woods So there is that now

Nancy Grace isn't much more reliable than your local tabloid IMO. She has been proven wrong time and time again. She def has a flair for the dramatic though.....see her videos about Missy bevers case, low on substance. But I guess no attention is bad attention

good idea ... I wonder if they've done that

How tall is the suspect? Has LE released an estimate? I would think someone could recreate the photo with same smart phone and same position and estimate within an inch or so.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Except Sgt. Slocum told Crime Watch Daily's Nerissa Knight that the police believe the perp is wearing a brown fanny pack.

It's in the media thread for this case.

Not gonna argue with LE's opinion on this, but it does look like the bottom of the hoodie, especially because it appears to be the same color as the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to say road construction was being done in the area they went missing from and it had recently been completed near murder location in this case . I might be remembering wrong in lyric and Lizzies case .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH