IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Local singers who rose to national fame on social media released a song and video Wednesday in tribute to two murdered teens.

Music videos from The Singing Contractors have been watched millions of times on Facebook and YouTube.

The duo used their online following Wednesday to pay tribute to two teenage girls murdered in Delphi last month. They also shared a photo of the suspect police are looking for. The Singing Contractors are longtime friends Aaron Gray and Josh Arnett.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/02/singing-contractors-make-song-video-tribute-to-murdered-delphi-teens/

I think the meat packing plants in both iowa and delphi have a connection! moo

So were there 2 crime scenes? One where their lives were taken and one where they were found?
There were obviously 2 crime scenes because they weren't abducted where they were found (down the hill). As far as dragging bodies around, I personally believe they were killed where they were found. Although... I think there is a chance they were drowned and then dragged from the water so they wouldn't float down to the bridge and be found right away.
What a horrible thing to be discussing. :sigh:

This case makes me think more. I realize just recently that crime happens every day everywhere. Nearby we have a nice university out there and there is a beautiful lake/ pond out there in a very open area. There are some trees around small lake/pond but not too bad. Almost every year there are rape cases reported by that lake. Criminals rapes morning jogging women there every year. The lake is only 20ft apart from a very busy local rd. Yet that happens so often. And many times the criminals are at large. The difference between monon case is it is homicide not just rape. And the victims are two teenagers other than college students/young-mid aged women. But now I realize how easy a crime can happen in any situation, location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was definitely crime scene tape wrapped around the East side of the SE end of the Monon bridge as captured by IllinoisMissing, great pic dear!

attachment.php

Compared to the NW end, also posted by IllinoisMissing!

attachment.php

-Nin
Nin,

Thanks for digging that up. I knew I saw photographic proof of tape on South side. I think tape is there because that's "the hill". I'm fully team South Side...
thanks.

J9

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

IMO I think it's most likely the perp entered/exited the area by car. Why? Because it's the way he'd be noticed the least. People have thrown out that maybe he used a boat or ATV. I think both of those are really unlikely.

Kayak/canoe? Would stand out like a sore thumb. The woods lack color in the winter and a boat in the water is especially going to be noticed then. The creek flows towards the west, past the bridge - where people hike - into town, where there are even more people to see you. Where does he park? Where does he put in and take out? How did he transport the kayak from one end to the other? You need two vehicles for that typically.

ATV? Maybe if he lived on adjacent property. But again, it's winter and the noise of an ATV would carry pretty far. There do not appear to be any regularly used trails for an ATV either, and it is all private property around there. Even though this is a rural area, it is still populated, and those people are going to notice an ATV, trust me. I live in an area like this and we notice the sound, sight, and pull up to people to ask them what the &^%$ they are doing. No way he parked a truck and rolled up an ATV onto it unnoticed.

Oh, and BTW I really appreciate the semblance of sanity, reason, and common sense this morning. Breath of fresh air after yesterday.

This case makes me think more. I realize just recently that crime happens every day everywhere. Nearby we have a nice university out there and there is a beautiful lake/ pond out there in a very open area. There are some trees around small lake/pond but not too bad. Almost every year there are rape cases reported by that lake. Criminals rapes morning jogging women there every year. The lake is only 20ft apart from a very busy local rd. Yet that happens so often. And many times the criminals are at large. The difference between monon case is it is homicide not just rape. And the victims are two teenagers other than college students/young-mid aged women. But now I realize how easy a crime can happen in any situation, location.

JMO but I do not believe there has been a confirmed rape in this case and for whatever its worth I'm still hopeful that was not the case murder is bad enough for these two children.... dont want to think past that until I have to.. ;)

I believe it was stated that the girls were dropped off at the N entrance and that entrance was 1 mile approx. to the begining of the bridge.Reference:

"An average person can walk one mile on a flat, well-groomed surface in 17 to 20 minutes. A fit person walking briskly can walk a mile in 13 minutes. An estimated average walking speed for calculating how long a hike or walk will take is around 3 miles per hour." I find this accurate.

I'm a mid forties female and when I'm in good shape walking for fitness I can do a mile in between 11-13 min. If I'm doing it for pleasure walking with my husband or girlfriend that mile can easily be 20-25 min.

I've been thinking about myself at that age..... Our home was almost 1 mile to the nearest store. In the summer months my friends and I would take that walk a couple times a week. We never made that walk (1way) in less than 1/2hr. We'd get distracted.....stop along the way, show something to one another, joke around, dance, cheer and so on. I remember back to my own youth, back to my own children's and I know how terribly distracting that age group is!

These were 13/14 year old girls out walking on day off from school with at least 1 cell phone that we know of! Parents, how distracting is a cell phone? They had several different SM sources, probably music, as well as the ability to text and call! Combine that with possibly seeing a squirrel? In my opinion you have at least 1/2 hr mile!

One other thing about time......I believe I read that the drop off time was 1:00 with planned pickup at 3-3:30? We don't know if someone actually looked at the clock in the car or on the phone and saw an exact time! It could have been an approximation. Time these days always seems to be an approximation for many, 1:00 means different things for different people. For some it can be 12:50(love them) for others 1:15 arghh!

I was thinking the same thing, I would assume pick up location was the same as drop off location so both parties knew where to be. From the 2:30 picture to pickup time at 3-3:30, chances are this was not prearrange meet with the perp and just a chance encounter as the girls would have been heading back to the pickup spot in my opinion, otherwise the meet would have been closer to the drop off time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There was definitely crime scene tape wrapped around the East side of the SE end of the Monon bridge as captured by IllinoisMissing, great pic dear!

attachment.php

-Nin

Snipped for space

Thanks for that Nin!! I've added it to the map. I was looking for it but must have gotten distracted....

Moving right along....missed 900 posts. Lastest that I know - reward up to $211,000. and that's about it? Anything else?

popsicle said:
The only thing I can really remember is that LE have been issuing search warrants everyday and doing searches. Also that they are doing a perp profile.

Thank you! That's it, eh?

GGE said:
SBM -
not on the EAST coast, it was 5:22am when you posted that. They're still asleep on the WEST coast, I think you got that backwards.

:lol: I think you're right! But 5:22am IS early, I'd be sleeping! :D

Safeguard said:
And brain cancer from putting it to your ear, but still people continue to do that, see it all the time. Some people never learn!

Okay - are you being serious? I saw the :wink: icon - but this is the first time I've had a cell phone (68 years young! :) ) - but how else are you supposed to listen to your phone?? IF you are being serious, that is!

Safeguard said:
Yes, but to avoid cancer, you must not let it touch any part of your person. Ever.

Okay - thanks! But if you touch it with your hand.... ?? or just the part of your head?

melsmemories said:
I got an unofficial update from a member of Libby's family whos a friend of mine. Just wondering if I'm allowed to post it ?

You can always get "verified insider" here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?521-Verified-Professional-and-Insider-Members

then you can post it!

Geez - 237 people here - 123 members - no wonder this thread is moving fast.... :pcguru:

IMO, I think this adds credence to the idea that the BG (and possibly an accomplice) were posing as some kind of authority figure(s) that were there to remove the girls from the bridge.

IMO
He saw the girls walked swiftly up to them grabbed one and told the other to get down the hill.
They went down the hill.

Wow. This is AMAZING. I really tend to think BG is older. His posture looks bad and hunched over. I've been working with my mom on her posture and he nearly mimics her.

Good job!

I tend to agree with you about his posture and stature. He is walking like an older man in his late 40s to 50s. To me...his legs look stiff as he walks. Also, something about his hip.

If at all possible, it would really help if they released a video of him walking....if there is enough film of that to release.

I would not be surprised if he walked past the girls multiple times...."circling them" ....like a shark ready to attack. I think part of the thrill is seeing that they were getting eerie before the attack. Just my own thoughts and speculation.

They need to remove whatever is causing this spot to attract rapists; I suspect that there is some kind of heavy cover there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair