IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything new? Thanks.
(I had the most horrific dreams last night so I had to step away, and then there was local news about a cold case arrest in my area, so I've been 'out').

One reporter tweeted that LE told them they are "getting closer to an arrest" - whatever that means!

I went to get a bath and y'all moved onto a new thread without me!

I'm English*, pop is pop lol Coke, Dr Pepper, orangeade, my current fave pineapplade = POP

Momentum yes. I feel it too! Lets send all the positive energies and prayers and whatever we can throw at it to change

#FindHim to #THEYGOTHIM

*maybe that should be I'm from Yorkshire ;)

Hello I am British too. Live in the U.S.A now. My father's family are from Yorkshire. I always called soda 'fizzy drink ' as a child. I think that term is popular in the U.K yes here is to hoping they get this man . Been checking in every day.

I have a real good feeling that they already know who it is and they are building their case....gathering his doom

Yes I hope so. I think the public are under the impression that as soon as they know who committed a crime that they are arrested straight away. That does happen but in some cases not so. I just hope you are right.

Tricia's show is on now. She's speaking with Sheryl McCollum about this case.

Thank you skibaboo! That was exactly what I was after. I posted it.

Libby and Abby on HLN now. Comparing to Lyric and Elizabeth.

I have a real good feeling that they already know who it is and they are building their case....gathering his doom

I'm not as optimistic as others, but I can tell that LE is working as hard as they possibly can to identify this perp. I just don't think they have done so yet.

Watching HLN right now and they are talking to Elizabeth Collins' dad and discussing relation to this case.

One reporter tweeted that LE told them they are "getting closer to an arrest" - whatever that means!
Reminds me of that expression "near miss" [emoji15]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow. Very interesting that there have only been 15 dual kidnappings of girls in the US since 1974. Thanks for that information. This is very rare indeed.

I wonder how often this happens in the rest of the world.

I also wonder whether dual kidnappings are usually planned by the perp(s) or unplanned, with the second child not expected to be there but then taken anyway.

In other words, is there a type of predator who looks for and wants the "challenge" of kidnapping two children at once?

She's talking about the posts at the end of the bridge which we discussed thoroughly and we're shown pictures that it was the barrier posts

Maybe at the thread where Tricia put tonight's episode? But then it would need a better title so we can find it later. Or a separate sub-thread here?
Just suggestions ....
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ebsleuths-Radio-with-Sheryl-McCollum-and-MORE

There hasn't been any new information presented yet. They haven't even played the audio of the perp. I don't think Sheryl McCollum has any inside information. She's just kind of giving her opinion on everything we've discussed in these threads. She thinks the perp is local or very familiar with Delphi.

Do you have a link?? I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Hoping that isn't a vague statement meaning they're closer than they were from day one just because of all of the tips received and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a link?? I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Hoping that isn't a vague statement meaning they're closer than they were from day one just because of all of the tips received and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;839232753526788096]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839232753526788096[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24