IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;839582213234651142]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/839582213234651142[/video]

I agree that that was a new observation for me as well. Perceptive and thoughtful.
Yes, he could have gone to high school there or had a girlfriend there years ago. Something specific does connect him to the area. Makes the most sense.
JMO

Your comment, "Something specific does connect him to the area" just made me think of another case that was random. Several years ago there was an 11 y/o boy murdered in a wooded area within a nice, residential community in a typically quiet town in South Jersey. It started when the killer became angry at his mother for not buying him cigarettes and he beat her to death and tied up his 5 y/o niece and fled.

For some reason he headed to the next town over and, while en route, he randomly attacked an older woman who was simply out for a walk in a residential area. He then went to a sprawling, wooded residential community and knocked on the door of a home and asked for a specific person. When the resident told him she didn't know anyone by that name, the man left. The woman he asked for turned out to be someone he graduated with 8 YEARS AGO! They hadn't been friends or even hung out in the same circles.

He had been obsessing over this woman for a long time and had stalked her from time-to-time, though she never knew it. Apparently enraged at his mother and at the former classmate (for not being home, even though it was no longer her home) he went into the woods within the community and came upon a random, innocent 11 y/o boy riding his bike and stabbed the boy to death.

Anyway, your quote jogged this memory for me and makes me wonder if he has some tie to the bridge, park and/or community - even if only in some sort of fantasy world - that would make him visit it often. He may be such a quiet loner that others may not even know he was doing this so they may not see any connection between him and this area.

wonder why none of the girls did not text something. -You do not need wifi service to text and they could have texted a fast text?
Makes me think the BG tied their hands and feet- did not remove the phone at first because Libby was found with clothes on (Assumed) while Abby was unclothed (assumed)-
This way Libby probably had put the phone somewhere on her- eg bra ( a lot of girls put their cells in their bra
)

[video=twitter;839582323385466884]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/839582323385466884[/video]

Just being curious, anyone here follow the Helen Bailey case? She was murdered by husband who also reported her missing. On WS we can not sleuth family member so I guess her threads all all about other theories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone in the family is named a suspect by LE then we are allowed to sleuth them.

Just being curious, anyone here follow the Helen Bailey case? She was murdered by husband who also reported her missing. On WS we can not sleuth family member so I guess her threads all all about other theories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not familiar with her case, but the no family sleuthing rule is based on the family being considered victims. A family member being named as a suspect is no longer considered a victim and would therefore be open to sleuthing.

Nothing has been mentioned because sleuthing family is not allowed here.

In regard to some things I've read today, but didn't multi-quote...

I don't believe the photo was reversed. As important as it is to have it as accurate as possible, I'm sure it would have been corrected long ago.

I'm not sure if it would be considered to be decompensating; I see it more that he is gaining confidence and may have been rushed when someone arrived looking for the girls. In my theory, he started out (or early in his 'career') with a single 9 year-old girl, several years later it was an 8 (almost 9) year-old and a 10 year-old girl, 5 years later a 13 year-old and 14 year-old girl, I wouldn't be surprised if he molested other young girls before the first murder (or even raped women), and I would also not be surprised if there weren't more single murders between 1996 and 2012,

I've been wondering if he happened to be passing by when the girls were dropped off and saw that they were there unsupervised. He may have wandered around a bit looking for witnesses, and grabbed them when he was sure nobody else was around.

MOO That's my story and I'm sticking to it (until a better one comes along!)

BBM

Do you mind sharing which cases you have in mind?

Does anyone know the response from the person that dropped them off as to whether other cars or people were in parking area

Regarding the tip/post on the FB closed group, it's most likely just another tip along with the other 1,000+. The same poster didn't seem to really even know much about the case yesterday in her posts so seems highly unlikely she just submitted the tip of the century, but here is to hoping!

Respectfully - I'm not sure why someone would need to be familiar with the case in order to potentially recognize the suspect when she saw him. Or remember something pertinent once they learn some of the facts.
I'll take it one step further and say that, if LE had already exhausted all tips received (which I doubt), that it would be someone unfamiliar up until now that may have that light bulb moment that gives them that one piece of info that could blow this wide open.

I just remembered something else I was going to add to my last post. It's unlikely, but could explain how he was able to control both girls at once, finish what he did and leave in such a short amount of time without . It's possible that he was originally holding onto both girls, by their shirts, hair or something, until he got them where he wanted them. He may have just shoved one to the ground while he bound the other's arms, or he may have started to tie her up and the other one attacked him trying to make him let go. Either way, he could have hit her too hard and killed her unintentionally and then turned his attention to the other one. It's also possible that the first one was just knocked out for a while and he could have done more to her too.

I know it's likely that they were sexually assaulted, but I find it hard to believe that he could have stripped Libby without finding her phone, and I can't believe he'd leave it if he found it.

MOO

Just to clarify, again, "the stuff of nightmares" quote was taken from the Inside Edition piece. It wasn't in the Inside Edition video but it was in their accompanying article. Here is the quote, and note no named source.

A source familiar with the investigation described the full cell phone recording as "the stuff of nightmares."

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Wow, I keep seeing this quote. I am not sure the purpose other than to build drama in an already dreadful tragedy.

Would being kidnapped not be in your nightmares? Your imagination may go elsewhere but the recording very well may not have.

Sorry for the small rant.

In respect for these girls, I just don't like the idea of people trying to imagine, for the sake of drama, the horror they went through.

I am not pointing anyone out here.

Man, it really sounds like this case is going cold.

Not only is this case going cold, it sounds as if there is a good possibility that it will end up being tied to the deaths of the other two girls people have been referring to that were killed under almost identical circumstances back in 2012. All four girls were killed on the 13th of the month.

short video here: http://video.foxnews.com/v/5352122394001/?#sp=show-clips

Sometimes I wonder if BG is going about his life without giving what he did much thought. I am saying this because I have been with not one, but two murderers shortly after their kills. They were both in the 90's. The first was my daughters best friend's brother. He was able to get a job with a delivery service even though he had been convicted of residential break in and theft. Anyway, he made a delivery one day and decided to return several days later to break in and steal. However, a 16 year old exchange student who the family was hosting was inside.

She had come home from school sick. It was her third week in the United States. He stabbed her 28 times and raped her (using a condom) when she was dead. He then flushed it down the toilet. The police would later recover the condom when they drained the septic system. Anyway hours after he killed we all had a BBQ. I will forever remember him playing the air guitar while he had the band Styx blasting from his car radio. He didn't have a care in the world while he flipped burgers while he told jokes. He had just slaughtered and he is telling jokes. It took three weeks for an arrest. We were all floored. When they went into his place they found stacks of newspapers next to his bed. He had been following the case. He committed suicide in the jail a week later while on a suicide watch.

Killer two: I worked as a supervisor for a cleaning crew in morning retail. My trash guy went to a state park, found a girl suntanning. She was getting married in a few days. He took her to the women's rest room. He hung her up like a deer and gutted her. The next day he was at work as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary. He was arrested several weeks later. A park ranger had seen a someone acting strange at the park a week earlier and wrote down his license plate. It was him. He had been casing the place. Again, we were all floored. The police had me meet with a FBI criminal profiler. They had never meet anyone who knew two murderers and were with them less than 24 hours, and in the first case about 5 hours after. They wanted to know what they had in common. They both had two things in common. They both bragged about stuff you knew they were making up but listened anyway and they both had girls friends that bossed them around relentlessly. So, BG could be going on with life as if nothing ever happened.

Wow, I keep seeing this quote. I am not sure the purpose other than to build drama in an already dreadful tragedy.

Would being kidnapped not be in your nightmares? Your imagination may go elsewhere but the recording very well may not have.

Sorry for the small rant.

In respect for these girls, I just don't like the idea of people trying to imagine, for the sake of drama, the horror they went through.

I am not pointing anyone out here.
In my original try at this post I said it was for media attention and I didn't find it credible but I erased that part. It might be exactly what someone said, but I was just trying to point out the source was not LE.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member