IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a background in Criminal Justice....here is my personal opinions. I've racked my brain for these past 3 weeks and this is my synopsis based upon my education and the facts we have been given. Again....JMOO

I don't think BG is a SK....yet. Stocky build, appx. 5'8 - 5'10 and 240lbs. He is at the end of Gen X and beginning of Baby Boomer Generation....somewhere between 45 and 55 y/o. He doesn't have a good understanding of technology, especially cell phones. The date is VERY important in my mind. The day before Valentine's Day...the National day of Rejection for some. I don't believe he was there to kill Libby and Abby in particular....or even kill in general. I think the sight of them....beautiful and young girls....possibly laughing and giggling...took him back to a childhood of rejection and it set him off...he escalated! I think he is an Average Joe that no one is suspecting. I think he might live with his Mother....but would definitely assume he emotionally abused as a child....if not physically and/or sexually....likely by a father who he could never please. I think he is longing for love and needs to be in control...to prove his value and make people "see" him for once.

I think his averageness is what is making him so hard to identify. I don't believe he is a transient. He knew that area. He had to...especially in the way he traversed the creek at its most shallow point. I think he lives within a 60 mile radius of Delphi....most likely Lafayette, where it would be easy to blend in amidst the coming and going of college students and their parents. I believe someone is having an inner battle with themselves about sending in a tip, but they say to themselves "no Average Joe couldn't possibly do that." It may even be his elderly mother or another elderly person he cares for. I don't think he appears to be the monster that he has proven himself to be. I would go as far as that he probably goes to church regularly, but always sits in the back or alone. He may work in manufacturing or one of the meat plants. Some job that has enough employees and that is so average/replaceable that no one misses him if he isn't there.

I don't believe there was a sexual assault...at least not on both girls. I don't feel he had the time or the control over the girls. They fought....really hard! Especially Libby in my eyes! She had taken self defense classes and I think she fought valiantly to save herself and her best friend. I think he intended to rape them, but couldn't with the fight they put up. I think there was extensive struggle and blood shed by BG himself. I do believe that type of DNA evidence exists, but he is no obvious match in CODIS. Either because he has never committed a felony, or at least recently enough, to warrant a DNA sample or he truly has never committed a crime, but I don't really buy that. Most likely, he has a rap sheet comprised of charges plead out to misdemeanors.

I do believe Libby threw her phone in the grass knowing it would be found or hid it on her person. In my heart, their murder is on that video...the audio at least. And that makes me sick to think about....yet it gives me hope that LEO has enough up their Sleeve to solve this.

Their official COD is what perplexes me the most.
I'm not convinced BG shot the girls. It would have been loud and drawn attention from the echo...unless he had a silencer... but I don't see him being that sophisticated. I can't see him being able to strangle them either....that's 3-5 minutes, minimum, for each (I apologize for that piece of horrendous truth)... how would he control the one that was alive (and likely fighting) while he killed the other...doesn't seem plausible to me.

Sadly, my conclusions have led me to this...if they did not succumb to GSWs, I havebthe sickening feeling that BG slit their throats. :-( It would fit his physical profile and in, MOO, be one of the only effective ways to murder these two sweet girls quickly and without too much sound to draw attention.

It seems to me that their murders consist of two elements....two weapons....one for control and one to kill. I believe this is one of the biggest reasons LEO cannot release more tape as it would jeopardize the investigation. Only BG would know the method he used to so commit such a horrific and senseless tragedy.

I think he acted on impulse....a lifetime of rejection and rage....and Libby and Abby are victims of circumstance in being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Again...JMOO based on my background in Criminal Justice.

FLY HIGH SWEET GIRLS!! We will find him and justice will prevail! [emoji173]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thank you!! I do agree with you. I think he had an opportunity to play out his sick fantasy and did it. I also think he is so average that in his mind he knew it would in fact take awhile to locate him. I don't find him IMO to be extremely intelligent just because he didn't get ride of the phone, or perhaps he is and LE got the video from the cloud. Also, I agree with the neck thing which is why no one heard a sound, and the fact that they were able to have such quick turn around times with the funerals. There was no question with the COD for LE. There was no bullet to recover or fragments to attempt to retrieve for evidence etc.

MOO

Gosh I hope he's caught soon!!! Ugh. It's been long enough. These girls deserve justice.

I'm sorry. But plenty of the men that I seen on the news from that town during the vigil or services looked similar to the guy.

So I would probably ask all to submit dna voluntarily and be suspicious of the ones that doesn't want to.

Especially since its a small knit community and its possible that the perp is related to someone there.

Or even anyone who closely matches the perp, just go around secretly collecting look-a-likes discarded DNA and submit them all for testing. Maybe they'd get the right guy eventually, then they can get a warrant and get it legally.

Still wondering why Libby took video of BG/POI Who appeared to be in such a far distance on the bridge. Two totally different thoughts:

1. Maybe someone was also approaching them from the opposite side and rather than deal with an uncomfortable face to face social awkwardness, while waiting for the person to approach, she turned and started filming in the opposite direction, that may have felt more comfortable, to appear busy.

2. If Libby and Abby had a friendship anything like some I had at their age, anything could set us off with uncontrollable giggling/stifled laughing often not easily able to be stopped. In my situation, this was likely misunderstood, but it was unintended and hard to control. It would be understandable if this set off a rage with a POI.

Just my thoughts, unless already suggested by others and I missed it.

I don't think anyone else was out there when he encountered them.
Maybe his image was caught in the background as she took the video.
Also if he knew they had a camera he must have taken it.. this might explain it pinging around town.
Jmo

I. Don't think he thought about getting caught at.all. just getting away.

Perhaps the bodies were posed in some sick SK kind of way and that's why the cops were so distraught in the first live news feed and the FBI got involved right away? And maybe that's why they want to see every suspects phone because they figure he took pictures of his 'work'.

[video=twitter;839313959094222848]https://twitter.com/ispindianapolis/status/839313959094222848[/video]

Just signed on this morning. Hoping to see a "SUSPECT ARRESTED!" I am "replying with quote" to a BLANK comment made by "liltexans" with 32 "thank yous." I am sure it is a good comment. I just cannot see it (cannot see a lot of them). Cannot figure out the problem. I refreshed several times. Must have something to do with a tweet? I don't tweet. Does anyone have any suggestions. TIA :banghead:

Just checking in... isn't there a press conference today with the parents?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Michael Stroup interviews Sheriff Tobe Leazenby in a phone interview with regard to the case.

Basically he can not answer many of his questions due to investigation integrity but the latter part of the interview he discusses the suspect (s) "locale" it is a real punch in the gut and totally disheartening.

[video=youtube;K_ISwatrrpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ISwatrrpY&t=24s[/video]

Also at about 9.03 in the interview he says that there's a "twist" in this case that he -- in all his 30 years in LE -- has not seen before. That's a cryptic comment and a half.

Just signed on this morning. Hoping to see a "SUSPECT ARRESTED!" I am "replying with quote" to a BLANK comment made by "liltexans" with 32 "thank yous." I am sure it is a good comment. I just cannot see it (cannot see a lot of them). Cannot figure out the problem. I refreshed several times. Must have something to do with a tweet? I don't tweet. Does anyone have any suggestions. TIA :banghead:
Sgt. John Perrine tweeted this:

I want to thank our local media for their patience & professionalism during the #Delphi investigation Nothing new tonight, still working

(This is what the link is for that you cannot see)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Also at about 9.03 in the interview he says that there's a "twist" in this case that he -- in all his 30 years in LE -- has not seen before. That's a cryptic comment and a half.

This has me me curious too.
Very interesting comment don't ya think?

Ties to Lyric & Elizabth? And, um, when did they coin the phrase "Snapchat killing"?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/indiana-police-probe-chilling-similarities-033514638.html

Here are a couple of rough traces of how I see the hat. The brown outline is from his hoodie, which the hood is just kind of bunched up sticking out of the back of the coat. There aren't a ton of people who wear their hat like this anymore, so this could be something for people to think about if they know someone who matches the perps description and wears the rim of their hat bent this way.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Great job.def a new look that I had not previously seen and I feel like you are right on.

That could very well be it.
Because they don't have much else.

There has to be a way to enhance that photo.

IMO, if there was a way to further enhance the photo, LE would have done so by now. The FBI has more sophisticated means than we do.

The phones did not have to be physically moving around town to ping off more than one tower. This was commented on in earlier threads.

It would be helpful to know whether LE obtained the video/audio from Libby's actual phone or the cloud. I personally do not think the girls ever left the area. The phone may have (though I suspect it was found... just a feeling, tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname