IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help this community..help this state..call it in...we need justice..that is the (purpose ) of this press conference.

I haven't thought that far ahead...I'm trying to be a Christian man..I'll give it some thought

(Sorry I can't hear the questions being asked)

[video=twitter;839857759109668864]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/839857759109668864[/video]

FOX59 News‏
Verified account
@FOX59 1m
1 minute ago

Patty says his family and Abby Williams' family help each other and support each other.

Of those 11,000 tips, 2,000 have been cleared. 1,500 is in queue to be investigated.

[video=twitter;839858031714263043]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/839858031714263043[/video]

FOX59 News‏
Verified account
@FOX59 1m
1 minute ago

Patty talks about Libby’s decision to record suspect: “We talked a lot about having the presence of mind and being aware of surroundings.”

[video=twitter;839858220592156673]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/839858220592156673[/video]

FOX59 News‏
Verified account
@FOX59 1m
1 minute ago

ISP Sgt. John Perrine says the cash reward is now over $224,000 thanks to donations; there have been more than 11,000 tips called in.

Not one tip is over looked.

Rumors going around on social media are saying that we know this person is or not local. I want to emphasize that we do not know that information. We don't want people to rationalize not giving a tip by thinking we know more than we do.

LE 2000 tips have been handled...they are cleared....1500 tips are in the que...we have a process for duplicate tips...get us a tip..no matter how.

SM rumors...people believe we know this person is/is not local...LE emphasizes they do not know that yet...do not rationalize...trust your gut...give us this tip..

Anyone with a blue coat...walks those trails...give us that tip

ParaphrasingSocial media is saying we know they are local or not. We do not know. Please don't rationalize... trust your gut and give us a call if someone has a blue coat or does those trails.

Wow!! Still a LOT of tips to investigate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!
Of 11,000 tips distributed, only 2,000 have been definitively cleared, and there are another 1,500 in queue to be assigned.

BG could be a needle or two in that haystack.

*prays*

Oy - 'If you know someone who owns a blue jacket, call the tip line'

[video=twitter;839857989846777856]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/839857989846777856[/video]

Emily Longnecker@EmilyWTHR 4m
4 minutes ago

Mike Patty says Libby was a smart girl and they talked alot about watching your surroundings. Says she liked to take pictures

The one and only question and answer I could understand (because it keeps cutting out on me) was apparently about the girls or the photos or something, because he said they have hundreds if not thousands of photos of the girls on their computers at home because this is what the girls do, he said they were out there that day to take in the scenery and take some videos, she's into photos anyway.

Now the cops are saying there are 1500 tips in queue to go through, and they have a sorting system in place to eliminate duplicate tips, and to ensure tips have some merit.

now he's saying there are rumors on social media that suggest cops know the person either is, or is not local, and he's reiterating that they don't have that information either way, and says don't rationalize away your tip because you think the person is or is not local and that doesn't fit what you think LE thinks. he says "if you know somebody who owns a blue coat, if you konw somebody who frequents that trail, if you know ANYTHING, give us that tip and we'll investigate".

He says "AT THIS TIME I CAN ASSURE YOU we have spoken with investigators in Iowa and at this time it appears to be coincidental that the two cases are similar but BASED ON THE EVIDENCE we have no reason to believe the two cases are linked at this time."

HE also says don't spread rumors, look to see if they come from a credible source and then he said "and the most credible source is the Indiana State Police, so if it doesn't come from us please don't spread those rumors."

AT THIS TIME. Spoken to investigators in Iowa (Lizzie & Lyric) it appears AT THIS TIME the similarities to be coincidental

LE--

At this time...the case in Iowa is concidenental...they have spoke with Iowa LE...at this time there is no connection.

Rumors can be detrimental to our case. It could lead people who might have information to this case to not share their tips with us. We are asking people, if you hear something on social media, make sure it comes from a reliable source. Please. If it does not come from us, hold off on spreading those rumors. Please.

[video=twitter;839858457767444480]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839858457767444480[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV 2m
2 minutes ago

Alexis McAdams Retweeted FOX59 News
Family confident that police are going to find the suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online