IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
How terrifying! I'm glad you are okay!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank you, Evania. I'm sure I'm not the only person who became a member of WS as the result of some kind of trauma. I'm trying to make that entire incident into something positive if at all possible. Glad to be here--or anywhere FTM--grateful survivor here for sure.

Because I don't think this guy feels any guilt, I don't believe he will ever voluntarily turn himself in to LE.
I agree with you there. However, I hope he doesn't have any peace until he does. I want him to feel soul crushing remorse for the pain he has caused and for the lives he has snuffed out.

Most of all, my prayers are centered on the families...I wept seeing the grandmother at the press conference. She just looked gutted. My heart hurts so much for them.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hello to all,
I have wondered if perhaps the girls left the trail on their own. I am not aware of bathroom facilities being available at that part of the trail. Being an experienced hiker, this is a reason that I would leave the trail.
New Gal on the thread

:greetings:
Hello to all,
I have wondered if perhaps the girls left the trail on their own. I am not aware of bathroom facilities being available at that part of the trail. Being an experienced hiker, this is a reason that I would leave the trail.
New Gal on the thread
:welcome:

Hello to all,
New Gal on the thread

There are no bathrooms. Search this on you tube to see a lady and her husband walk to the end of the bridge, and go down the hill to the creek.

"Video 1 Retracing Libby and Abby's steps across Monon High Bridge"

Thread 24 closed before I had a chance to reply to someone who was getting negative vibes because they inquired about the runaway scenario. The girls never planned to run away. However, it was briefly mentioned as a possibility in a family member's interview early in the case.
View attachment 112436
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

But it was not the reason the search was called off. That's the point that (at least for me) was trying to be made.

Birds of Paradise, just to clarify, I was asking questions, not making points. I asked why would they be considered runaways, I asked why was the search called off for the night.

Please don't hinge on my wording, I am simply asking questions and brainstorming, like every other poster.

Thanks

The refresh thing is no longer an issue due to a creative work around.

But the broken quotes issue is still at hand. But yes, I am on an iPad.

The broken quotes only appeared about 3 hours ago, at least for me. :)

The broken quotes were caused by posters messing with the html tags in quotes, then it became compounded when nobody Alerted on them.

Repairing them is time-consuming for mods, so I've gone back and removed the posts that contained them. Sorry, but we just don't have time to fix them after this much time has gone by.

Thank you for this! Yes absolutely fascinating. At the link you provided are two predictions shown where the person has been found and their actual photo is beside the prediction sketch. It's pretty close!

RSBM

There are even more here.
(Sorry if someone else has already mentioned it, I always find myself way behind on the threads for this sad case, but I didn't want to forget adding this link.)

LE also said that even if an Amber Alert was put in place immediately upon receiving the missing report: it would have been too late, would not have changed the outcome. I'm of the opinion that both girls died prior to 5:30 p.m. when they were reported missing.

BBM & Snipped for space.

Is there a link for that statement by LE? I missed it in the madness this case has become. TIA.

So the issue was with the post that I quoted having been "messed with"?

I was really scratching my head because I was doing the same old, same old, lol!

Thank you!!

The broken quotes were caused by posters messing with the html tags in quotes, then it became compounded when nobody Alerted on them.

Repairing them is time-consuming for mods, so I've gone back and removed the posts that contained them. Sorry, but we just don't have time to fix them after this much time has gone by.

the links to the full press conf that I put in media thread no longer seem to work. I have corrected it to link to the full 26 minute video here. You can hear the questions at the end... may have to turn volume up, but they are clearer.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sy8vVxk48B8[/video]

He who shall not be named. He's like a websleuths Voldemort.

Can I get contact info for an admin because I'd like to request sleuthing him. IMO the guy is or should be a serious suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I get contact info for an admin because I'd like to request sleuthing him. IMO the guy is or should be a serious suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can alert on your own post and ask HTH

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Please forgive me if this has been answered earlier. I noticed that we can discuss Justin Wildey in relation to this case. What happened to
the discussion of the man on FB that was answering and commenting on the FB page for the girls? he was quite active in the discussion and
according to a member here he is a RSO. The comments seemed to be quite tanalizing to the posters there... kinda like toying with them.
I won't mention his name as to adhere to the rules. Just wanted to know why JW (above) is okay to
discuss. How does he fit in to this case? Thanks in advance.
I had messaged a MOD, but was never responded to. I took that as maybe the RSO from FB was off limits. I really do feel like he is someone to consider, but it is what it is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I had messaged a MOD, but was never responded to. I took that as maybe the RSO from FB was off limits. I really do feel like he is someone to consider, but it is what it is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Is t this the sex offender we were allowed to and have sleuthed here? Last initial W? Or is this a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500