IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious... does anyone else have any feelings or ideas about the aerial view showing two sets of tire tracks going through the field to/from two different parts of the road to the woods east of where the north/west end of the high bridge is?

I can't remember who first spotted them, but they strike me as potentially important somehow, and worthy of discussion.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, I have a screen shot here:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Being a farmer myself I would tend to speculate they are either tracks made from farm machinery, as tracks that are made from planting many times can even be seen after the crop is harvested in the fall. Or two some sort of atv tracks that are often common from people cutting across ones property or even drainage tiles. They may be from the murder, but very hard to say as all sorts of tracks are often left in fields and can be seen especially from the air long after they are made.....just my two cents

Just my thoughts.. Still battling bronchitis maybe washed the shirt & accidentally bleached the black turning it Brown? Yes, I know it's my meds talkin'. Worth a shot..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

A very wise websleuther, whose name and post # eludes me, posted this link the other day. It was a truely fascinating and, imo, an important read for those of us who sit on the sidelines of an investigation and follow along like we do here. It's regarding a case in Tampa Bay. It puts things into perspective how close yet far the public is during an investigation. The LE's focus is to find the killer(s) responsible. If they have information that they believe the public can help with, they will let us know.

http://reprints.longform.org/angels-demons

That's funny. I have posted this link to the Tampa Bay murders. Have read it. Even posted a brief analysis that discussed the parallels between the cases. In fact, in that case, LE went against the norm and released evidence that they normally wouldn't have because the case had gone cold and none of the tips had panned out. So that is my basis for implying it might be a good idea for LE to provide the public with something else. JMO.

Just curious... does anyone else have any feelings or ideas about the aerial view showing two sets of tire tracks going through the field to/from two different parts of the road to the woods east of where the north/west end of the high bridge is?

I can't remember who first spotted them, but they strike me as potentially important somehow, and worthy of discussion.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, I have a screen shot here:

attachment.php

attachment.php

That was me. Someone said it would be very bumpy and rough to drive over it. But that brown perimeter still seems like a very good place to have left the car, if he had one. I think the cemetery would have too much of a risk for someone else to pull up next to it. And the police are blocking that dirt perimeter, while they are driving all over the cemetery roads. Feels like that was a way to preserve things. I'm glad you brought it up again.

The tips can be anonymous.

Yes, but if the tipster is related to or close we to BG their illegal activities could cause a problem for them when LE starts checking into the tip and the people associated with the person reported.

I bet y'all saw some bumping around in here, and things disappearing before your very eyes :D

If you have what you believe is a significant tip, please do not discuss it on the board.

Call it in !!

:wave:

First time poster here so bare with me... I also see a mustache and what looks like a goatee and I see long hair? Another thing I recall hearing from LE something I thought was interesting is they said you should always be aware of what your kids are into or doing..I can't find exact quote or article. I'm sure this has been said..sorry if so, I'm trying to keep up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;841466027749847041]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/841466027749847041[/video]

David MacAnally‏@DavidMacAnally 1h
1 hour ago

In Delphi one month after two girls disappeared, police help young women learn to protect themselves.

Off topic but is anybody else listening to Levi page show waiting for tricia to come on and listening to Casey Anthony interview......WTF she is disgusting!!!!

I did listen to it. Very disgusting. Show ended before getting to Libby and Abby. But entire show supposedly available in the archives at some point.

[video=twitter;841466338472255488]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/841466338472255488[/video]

David MacAnally@DavidMacAnally 1h
1 hour ago

West Lafayette police officer who grew up in Delphi wants to help his hometown. Giving back - on MONDAY NIGHTBEAT

First time poster here so bare with me... I also see a mustache and what looks like a goatee and I see long hair? Another thing I recall hearing from LE something I thought was interesting is they said you should always be aware of what your kids are into or doing..I can't find exact quote or article. I'm sure this has been said..sorry if so, I'm trying to keep up!

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

IMHO... I don't see how it would even be possible to get any kind of profile on the killer(s) when we have no knowledge of whether or not there were sexual assaults, cause of death, condition of bodies, time of deaths, motives, methods... :dunno:

But we do have the unusual-ness of the the crime. Double murders are rare. Middle of the day in an area where other people were hiking. What needed to be done to pull it off. Just sayin'
JMO

I think we assume the two girls stuck together. I can't imagine them splitting up.No one knows for sure which end of the bridge they exited. There are those that favor the SE end, which entails them having to cross the creek to end up where the bodies were found. Others believe they exited the NW end of the bridge, stayed on the north side of the creek to where their bodies were found. We have no info from LE that states whether their clothing was wet. We do have MSM video from helicopters that show LE in the creek searching for whatever. This searching is part of what contributes to the theory that they went off the SE end of bridge and crossed the creek.All MOO.
if it turns out to be just one guy, he would take them off the same side I suppose. Now, if it turns out to be more than one guy, other possibilities exist.

I think they should teach the boys about self-defense too. They disappear too. It is not just a girl thing.

Maybe start some community self-defense for everyone.

Welcome aboard!!! We're glad you joined!!!

Something occurred to me today regarding the "down the hill" comment. So far I think most people have assumed that the comment was directed at Libby and Abby with the intention of telling them which direction to move. I am now considering the possibility that they may have already been incapacitated by the time that statement was uttered. Could it have been one perp talking to the other perp and directing him "down the hill" to the disposal site? I thought of the case of Hannah Wilson in Bloomington, IN who was left in a field along with the cell phone of her killer. He dropped the phone by accident near her body which is how police tied him to the crime so quickly. It is possible that Libby's phone was indeed in the pocket of the killer and when he was struggling about, he dropped it out of his pocket and didn't realize it. A cell phone can still be recording even if the screen has gone dark. My cell phone will go dark if I happen to be on "hold" waiting for someone to come to the phone. If he was in possession of Libby's phone then the entire abduction and everything that happened after that would likely be recorded. This may be why investigators are considering the possibility of two perps. Maybe they think he is talking to someone other than Libby and Abby. IMO

This is my thought as well or took them in the vehicle and drove around to the cemetery area.

I think they should teach the boys about self-defense too. They disappear too. It is not just a girl thing.

Maybe start some community self-defense for everyone.

There have been other articles about self defense classes that are open to everyone. I think at least 2 martial arts schools in that area have been helping out in Delphi with classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500