IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this theory!
It may explain why we are not seeing more development in the case as LE are tracking them and don't want to spoke the suspect that they are closing in. Most of the US requires a car to get places, I learned this when I moved here from the UK. Things are normally quite a distance apart and separated by highways and walking from place to place requires going cross country.
I am sure a person of no fixed abode could be bouncing from place to place following trails, wooded areas and anywhere where he could travel/sleep undetected. I wonder if any of you fellow hikers local to the area could tell me if there are a network of trails where someone could travel long distances from place to place without having to walk roads/towns etc. I notice a train line going through Delphi it would be interesting to see if there are any stations or sidings nearby as this could have been his Infill/Exfil or both. Interested to see the goods train schedule running through Delphi and if it had any planned stops.

Imo, if BG is a vagrant, the railroad will play a big role. Below is a link to a case about a serial killer who traveled by trains.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ángel_Maturino_Reséndiz

Can tech people determine who received the Snapchat photo? I don't even know what it is, but does it go out to one person or several on a list or to fb or some other site? Am I correct that if you receive it and open it, it disappears completely in 10 seconds or is it that it just lasts 10 seconds even if no one opens it?

Looking at the drifter theory and it leads me to think, maybe this is a fugitive or a suspect in another crime. Maybe the photo liberty took spooked him and he went for the camera as to hide his whereabouts as he knew if LE was called the net would quickly close around him.
He may have military training in evading capture and staying concealed, he was probably also aware that LE could easy catch him as he was on foot and was already despite and possibly suffering PTSD.
I think that alone would not have caused him to kill but things may have escalated where his initial intention was to take the phone but things got out of his control. Did one of the girls inadvertent get hurt or killed and the witness was silenced? I wonder why we are not seeing the video did the struggle caused Abigail to fall from the bridge and would serve no purpose to realize it as it wouldn't provide any usefulness.
I also think the killer may have intended to hide the bodies but fled the scene when he heard shouts from people looking for the girls. Really hope he is apprehended soon!
Good theory, a guy with military training have good self control and erases the traces of him, the only problem is we don´t know how the girls died.

Looking at the drifter theory and it leads me to think, maybe this is a fugitive or a suspect in another crime. Maybe the photo liberty took spooked him and he went for the camera as to hide his whereabouts as he knew if LE was called the net would quickly close around him.
He may have military training in evading capture and staying concealed, he was probably also aware that LE could easy catch him as he was on foot and was already despite and possibly suffering PTSD.
I think that alone would not have caused him to kill but things may have escalated where his initial intention was to take the phone but things got out of his control. Did one of the girls inadvertent get hurt or killed and the witness was silenced? I wonder why we are not seeing the video did the struggle caused Abigail to fall from the bridge and would serve no purpose to release it as it wouldn't provide any usefulness.
I also think the killer may have intended to hide the bodies but fled the scene when he heard shouts from people looking for the girls. Really hope he is apprehended soon!

I'm on board with your theory too. A drifter whose family have not seen him in decades may not recognise him.
Just like the case of the Allens town bodies in the barrels. They don't know the victims, they know the perp by some aliases only but not his true identity.
I sure hope LE get a break in this case soon. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO we are dealing with a highly disturbed, sexual killer who needs the kills as a tension/anxiety reduction despite risk.

I agree with you but not only online is a option to stalk, maybe he followed or watched the girls and learned the routine, IMO.

True it's just the easiest way arguably. Especially when it comes to knowing where they'll be next (i.e., "Going hiking this morning at ___!")

I agree that BG'S voice doesn't sound at all like Gary Hall's voice.MOO.

Interesting info, IMO the BG is not a new killer, he have experience to left nothing, no clues or traces.

I don't agree with this. Even if BG is an experienced killer, he had to have had some 'firsts' and he didn't leave a trace there either or he would have been captured before Abby and Libby met him face to face.

It doesn't take any skill to overcome 2 defenseless little girls alone in the woods and march them to a predetermined hidden spot. It is madness. The man is a psychopath. There is no logic to him, there is nothing that he thinks that we would think because we aren't stark raving insane.

Whatever plan he had was created in a very disturbed brain and whatever his motive, it would never make sense to us. This guy kills people's children, he is dangerous and quite insane. He must be taken out. Whether he has killed before is not known. He has killed and that is all we need to know.

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

1. two girls aged 8 and 10, and two other girls aged 13 and 14, abducted five years apart
2. both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday July 13, 2012 and Saturday Feb 13, 2017
3. girls were at local parks, but in an area where they were separated from other visitors
4. girl's bodies were found 50 feet from a slow river
5. at least one of each set of girls was an avid online communicator
6. at least one of each set lived part time with a grandparent
7. body locations are fishing/hunting/outdoorsman spots
8. body locations suggest that the suspect has a familiarity with the area surrounding the park

You might want to double check me but I think both abduction sites were very close, perhaps less than a mile from 4 lane highways. Also both tiny rural towns.

You might find this info on LH interesting: http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc 405/serial killers/Hall, Larry DeWayne.pdf

There's a lot of food for thought there...my only concern whenever I see dozens of victims assigned to one person, I wonder if that person really did kill them all or if LE is trying to clear their books, so to speak. I don't mean that in any negative way towards LEOs (I'm married to one!) but sometimes I think people confess to murders they didn't so just to kick up their notoriety. Obviously that's just my own opinion, though. It's absolutely possible that he did kill all these people, with or without help from his brother. And it's pretty terrifying no matter how you look at it.

What I find very interesting about this guy is that he had quite a low IQ but evaded detection for so long.

Agree. The book writer on the subject stated that he thought the guy was a killing "savant" but wasn't gifted in any other way so to speak. Their father worked in a cemetery BTW.

Can tech people determine who received the Snapchat photo? I don't even know what it is, but does it go out to one person or several on a list or to fb or some other site? Am I correct that if you receive it and open it, it disappears completely in 10 seconds or is it that it just lasts 10 seconds even if no one opens it?

Someone explained it pretty well in a previous thread and perhaps will come by again soon but I did find this: <modsnip> https://www.reference.com/technology/snapchat-work-670c885b35c0b5d#

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

1. two girls aged 8 and 10, and two other girls aged 13 and 14, abducted five years apart
2. both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday July 13, 2012 and Saturday Feb 13, 2017
3. girls were at local parks, but in an area where they were separated from other visitors
8. body locations suggest that the suspect has a familiarity with the area surrounding the park

Small, inexperienced (in major crimes) police force

Crimes both occurred in daylight hours (afternoon)

I don't agree with this. Even if BG is an experienced killer, he had to have had some 'firsts' and he didn't leave a trace there either or he would have been captured before Abby and Libby met him face to face.

It doesn't take any skill to overcome 2 defenseless little girls alone in the woods and march them to a predetermined hidden spot. It is madness. The man is a psychopath. There is no logic to him, there is nothing that he thinks that we would think because we aren't stark raving insane.

Whatever plan he had was created in a very disturbed brain and whatever his motive, it would never make sense to us. This guy kills people's children, he is dangerous and quite insane. He must be taken out. Whether he has killed before is not known. He has killed and that is all we need to know.
We all know he is dangerous, and i disagree with the part when you say that he is raving o mad insane, IMO he is insane but cold and calculating, how we know that the picture, the voice are a scheme from him?

Similar, true, but this **** starts early, is psychiatric, fuses aggressive and libidinal impulses, and is incurable.
I believe he kills when the another victim watches him kill and enjoy that.

It still stays in the phone's data even after it's been deleted.
https://storage.googleapis.com/snap-inc/privacy/lawenforcement.pdf

9. Adding dates of birthdays and years may add up to 32 depending on how you do it. The number has a lot of negativity to it from history.
10. State Rd 218 exists very close to both murders.
11. "Bridges" exist at both locations.
12. Weichman Pig dealing operations exist in both areas.
13. Transco Railway products/services exist at both locations or very close (Logansport).
14. "Rails to Trails" is an active org in both locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid