IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing on social media some people are convinced that RL is BG, but I just can't buy it, the murders literally happened on his property, so obviously he would be an initial suspect regardless, I would imagine that he would have been cleared by now?

Also wouldn't his alibi been cleared by now? Just confused by all this RL speculation, how could he not been 100% cleared by NOW? Over 1 month into the investigation?

LE could ask RL to take polygram to clear him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like maybe looking for the fish he purchased?

I am just not sure how they are going to make a positive identification that any fish found are the exact ones he purchased. Are they ID'd in any way?

The more important part of the alibi is proof that he was where he said he was when he said he was there. Can LE confirm the sale of the fish at the place and time as given in the alibi? I would think the best place to do that is at the store. If so, was that the last place where he can be confirmed being that afternoon?

They may be looking for anything that ties the girls to a location or another suspect to a location on his property.

The above is my opinion only.

I don't think RL killed the girls. Who will leave the bodies on his own land? At least on neighbor's land I would think. Especially they searched the night of Feb 13, RL has plenty of time to move it to neighbors' land or in the river. This whole thing is interesting. They could ask RL to take. Polygram to clear him.

Why would they need a polygram? Do they not have DNA?? Just get his DNA and clear him through that? Unless ofcourse they do not have any DNA from a potential suspect.

Maybe not "stupid" if your DNA, footprints and handprints are expected to be found all over the place. Sort of ruins their evidentiary value.

That is a very good thought. But I am not sure if he is that smart. I mean I never thought of that. certainly many people didn't think of that either.

I think RL purposely changed "hill" to sound more breezy/cheerful.

He definitely did not use a stern, no nonsense tone.

I can make my Hoosier accent/tone sound like "down the hill-ah" like I'm giving loved ones directions

I can also remove that tone and sound stern like I'm directing a misbehaving toddler. Two whole different voices.

IMO. Yes I noticed that the inflection in his voice rose on "hill", different from the BG recording. Impossible to know if that was his intention. Otherwise thought the voice was similar. Don't think that's him in the picture though.

I'm wondering if RL's property has been under surveillance for the last little bit? Something didn't look right so they took RL into custody.

I don't think RL is the culprit but somebody close to him may be.

M00

I don't think RL killed the girls. Who will leave the bodies on his own land? At least on neighbor's land I would think. Especially they searched the night of Feb 13, RL has plenty of time to move it to neighbors' land or in the river. This whole thing is interesting. They could ask RL to take. Polygram to clear him.

I actually wonder if they did ask him to take a polygraph. Maybe he declined. Or maybe he didn't pass. JMO.

That said, polygraphs are notoriously inaccurate. As an investigative tool, though, I can see the purpose. Particularly, assessing how one reacts to the request itself can be telling. In many cases I've been listening to on podcasts and reading about lately, it seems to be one of the first tools used. We haven't heard about polygraphs in this case that I can recall but that doesn't necessarily mean they haven't been used. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Here's a twist... (speculation, just a what if) what if it is not his alibi for the 13th that they can not confirm, but his story of wherever he went on the morning of the 14th?

They should be able to confirm for the 13th based on his buying fish. But, he was also gone the next morning. Hmmm...

I do not think RL murdered these girls. But, everything that has gone on the past week has further strengthened my own (speculative) theory that "down the hill" could have referred to down the hill from another part of his property. Even if not, I still think that the perp used another part of the property in carrying out this terrible crime.

Maybe LE's references to the "likelihood" and probability that there are multiple persons involved indicates that someone helped BG to leave the area.

Interesting thought, maybe it was his alibi for the 14th.

I think more than 1 person was involved.
RL may not be one of them, quite possible he is connected in another way. Maybe it was someone he cares about and wants to cover for.

Sure are a lot of posters here so sure RL is not the perp based on two poor quality video stills. LE sure does not seem to share your opinion, based on their statements about the search today being about trying to rule him out or make him a higher suspect.

Also, I would not make too much of LE saying so and so is not a suspect. There is no requirement to name someone a suspect before making an arrest. I have a feeling this one goes straight to arrest, whomever it ends up being.

Can someone repost LE twitter?

I have not seen law enforcement say that yet but I have not been on this thread or LE twitters.

I'm waiting for law enforcement to say it..and to see it. Twitter LEpost anyone?

Too many media reports have been retracted to date iykwin

Due process.

If someone is found dead on your farm, that alone, does not give LE the right to go through your underwear drawer.

The above is my opinion only.

Unrelated topic, the immigration officers at airport have the right to search tourists' cellphone, laptop, underwear, etc. they can isolate you in a small room and question you without a lawyer by you. it happens everyday. It is a common practice. Don't anyone think this is interesting how laws are applied?

One correction or addition is that the girls were to be picked up between 3 and 3:30 p.m. Family searched until 5:30 when they notified police.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

Hmmm did any of those searchers go onto RL's main property at anytime or just down by the bridge? Where did the family search for 2 hours till police were called? Just wondering out loud......

I want to know why there is so much footage from MSM with RL that was never used previously. In particular the Inside Edition where they asked RL to say the words, "DOWN THE HILL" and then played the BG audio. They had that and held it. Why? Could LE have asked the news to do it to get them a sample to review? MOO

Makes perfect sense, until next time. Jmo

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/1...e-search-warrant-in-connection-with-case.html

"that would link or clear" is stated within the article.
The spoken Fox news reported to either rule "in or out".

The important factor is LE hasn't cleared RL yet.
Prior to today, it seemed LE wanted us to believe RL was not involved so not to mistake his arrest as evidence he may have something to do with the case.
Now, LE isn't so sure.

I wonder if that quote alone would prompt LE to search his house? I heard it and figured he misspoke. Honestly, he isn't the best communicator, but considering the stress of all that is happening, I probably wouldn't be able to form a complete sentence. But, maybe some FBI statement analysis type investigator alerted to his reference to his "house".

IMO it wouldn't be enough probable cause for a search warrant but apart from that what grabbed me was that he used two words - house and home. House especially IMO was a surprising choice of words; if someone was killed in my yard I might feel that it was part of my "home" but "house?" - to me that's pretty specific and concrete. It may mean nothing but it's a heck of slip IMO.

Why would they need a polygram? Do they not have DNA?? Just get his DNA and clear him through that? Unless ofcourse they do not have any DNA from a potential suspect.
DNA may have ruled RL out. But, that doesn't rule out the possibility of BG being known to RL in some other context and/or him having knowledge of the crime. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member