IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Abby and Libby were into sports, does anyone know if LE has looked into anyone having videos/pictures at one of their sporting events? In case the perp(s) was stalking them beforehand.

I think they do! You have to remember that the FBI is also in on this. These guys weren't born yesterday.
This search warrant being served the day AFTER LE "scales down" the # of active investigators -
Along with moving RL to another county..
They know EXACTLY what they are doing. IMO

They can't demand his DNA at this point, he would have to be charged with an applicable offense. And with his lawyer on hand, he won't be likely to give it before he has to, or take a polygraph.

They can't demand his DNA at this point, he would have to be charged with an applicable offense. And with his lawyer on hand, he won't be likely to give it before he has to, or take a polygraph.

He can voluntary give it. They can also get a warrant for DNA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO it wouldn't be enough probable cause for a search warrant but apart from that what grabbed me was that he used two words - house and home. House especially IMO was a surprising choice of words; if someone was killed in my yard I might feel that it was part of my "home" but "house?" - to me that's pretty specific and concrete. It may mean nothing but it's a heck of slip IMO.
I would think people, in general, would say, "my property", "my land"...
"In my home" is very specific.
MOO

I actually wonder if they did ask him to take a polygraph. Maybe he declined. Or maybe he didn't pass. JMO.

That said, polygraphs are notoriously inaccurate. As an investigative tool, though, I can see the purpose. Particularly, assessing how one reacts to the request itself can be telling. In many cases I've been listening to on podcasts and reading about lately, it seems to be one of the first tools used. We haven't heard about polygraphs in this case that I can recall but that doesn't necessarily mean they haven't been used. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They have been administering polygraphs, but they of course have not told us names of who has taken a polygraph, refused, passed, or failed.

Investigators have served approximately 70 search warrants and subpoenas, some as far away as Peru in Miami County, and checked on the probation status of dozens of sex offenders, many of whom were cleared as suspects in the murders based on interviews, alibis or polygraph examinations.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

I'm definitely not saying RL is guilty but come on - you can't tell a killer by the way he looks or talks. A perfect example is Ted Bundy.

Ted Bundy wasn't 77 years old with big podgy stomach and bad eyesight and a slight gimp, just saying respectfully of course, Rocket!. :fence:

Pôlice Search Property Where Delphi Teens Found

Slocum said police are not calling the property owner a suspect.
<snip>
"The search warrant is for the whole property, so we can go anywhere we want and look for whatever we need to look for," Riley said.
<snip>
Friday is the first time police have searched the residence located on the property, Riley said. Previously, investigators had scoured the woods near Deer Creek where the girls' bodies were found.
<snip>

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

This is my opinion only. Just going with my gut. I noticed officer Slocum said 'suspect' BUT NOT 'person of interest'. If I were a reporter I would ask,"What about person of interest"?

:cow:

IMO. Yes I noticed that the inflection in his voice rose on "hill", different from the BG recording. Impossible to know if that was his intention. Otherwise thought the voice was similar. Don't think that's him in the picture though.

Yes, and after reviewing every recording of him he doesn't ever do that previously..

It is possible he did this purposely ( which i 100% believe he did ) to cover for a similar sounding voice as his.

I first thought he could be in major denial regarding a loved one.. until I heard that tape. MOO he knew exactly how to say those words.,

Also, many reporters will go over their questioning before the cameras start.. and interviews are rehearsed . I've been interviewed several times and knew what was coming next., where to stand, where to look. It wasn't some ambush by a reporter

They have been administering polygraphs, but they of course have not told us names of who has taken a polygraph, refused, passed, or failed.

Investigators have served approximately 70 search warrants and subpoenas, some as far away as Peru in Miami County, and checked on the probation status of dozens of sex offenders, many of whom were cleared as suspects in the murders based on interviews, alibis or polygraph examinations.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/
I missed this - Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Idk if anyone has said that RL,s March 20th hearing has been postponed by his attorney's request???? It was on local Indianapolis news during their update on the search warrants......

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Let us not forget that RL is a very heavy drinker. He may not have been in a sober state on the day/night of Feb 13th . Just saying. Things may have occurred that were not well thought out.

If two people are found dead on your property, why wouldn't you VOLUNTARILY give your DNA to LE just to clear your name? Just seems like common sense IMO

Since Abby and Libby were into sports, does anyone know if LE has looked into anyone having videos/pictures at one of their sporting events? In case the perp(s) was stalking them beforehand.

Wow. I don't think that idea has been discussed on all these threads (maybe I missed it).

Really good idea.

IMO, there is absolutely no way that RL is the suspect or knows him. I see incredulity and honesty in his demeanour. I also see concern and hurt that the crime happened on his property, in this community.

<modsnip>

If two people are found dead on your property, why wouldn't you VOLUNTARILY give your DNA to LE just to clear your name? Just seems like common sense IMO

I am under the impression that his DNA is on file since he has a conviction for a class D Felony. Unless it's automatic for violent offenders only?

I'm wondering if RL's property has been under surveillance for the last little bit? Something didn't look right so they took RL into custody.

I don't think RL is the culprit but somebody close to him may be.

M00
Someone posted that they went to the bridge and saw LE and a "drone"
Was it the poster that just posted about seeing a white truck with her daughter?

Anyway if there was a drone there they were watching the area very closely!
IMO
ETA this poster who saw a white truck.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332658

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads