IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has said absolutely nothing either way.

Nope. I think It's good for some of us who are getting impatient with the lack of LE press releases/conference to remember they're not required to keep the public informed. Personally, I'd much rather they spent their time solving the case & finding the perp(s) than daily or weekly press conference where they don't tell us anything of import anyway.

Opinions & all that rot.

and as we all wait for the status of RL, the BG is out there laughing and planning another move, JMO ... :(

So what's the status? Released? Cleared?

Oregonmama and tlcya both said it is possible he was released from Clinton Co. and is on way back to Carroll Co.

This sounds like a reasonable explanation. IMO

I would hope so, but I would have also hoped that they would have checked out RL's alibi a little sooner than one month after the girls were found on his property.

Do you know for a fact they didn't, and that the not adding up comment by LE referred specifically to him?

You know I don't know what going on but rarely have I seen a search and arrest in relation to a crime like this that doesn't end in eventual charges directly related to the crime.

If this was just a probation search in the tenor of- "Well he's on probation so we can search. Might as well take a look since they were found on his property." - IMO it would've been done much sooner.

No. I think they have a probable cause search warrant. I do think he sounds like the BG. His body looks very similar except I understand why people might think BG could be younger. To me, I got the impression his hair, facial and otherwise, wasn't as white as RL's.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Nope. I think It's good for some of us who are getting impatient with the lack of LE press releases/conferences. They're not required to keep the public informed. Personally, I'd much rather they spent their time solving the case & finding the perp(s) than andaily or weekly press conference where they don't tell us anything of import anyway.

Opinions & all that rot.

Your right. We are not privy to LE's investigation. I just think, valuable time is wasting on RL...JMO

I agree but I'll bet the police have a dedicated team to monitor SM, forums & YouTube in a case like this.

You never know.....it could be the one tip that was overlooked or that nobody turned in for the very same reason that you mentioned. I say turn it in. If nothing else do it for Abby and Libby....they deserve it.

just a thought, not saying this is what happened:

He was scheduled for a hearing today. Does anyone know which county that hearing was to take place in? Because IME when an inmate is being held in one county and has a hearing in another they are released from the custody of county A to be moved to county B for that hearing.

IMO that sounds right. Judge Fouts is in Carroll county. So maybe RL was removed from the Clinton County jail and taken back to Carroll for the evidentiary hearing? JMO.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...ERTRNakV5TnpFd01qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhOVGc9In19

I think LE's tweet that says he is not connected to the crime says that.
Respectfully that tweet was 3 days before further investigation led police to have probable cause for a warrant to search and seize unnamed items in sealed warrant DIRECTLY related to the investigation of the murder of Libby and Abby.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

As far as we know all SW have been and are sealed. Edit: There is a cell tower map on the first page of each thread.

Thank you Ocgrad - I'll look at the cell tower map after work. :blushing:

I hope he keeps a low profile and doesn't give media an interview. He's hurt himself plenty already.

Unless of course, if he's guilty. Then I hope he keeps right on talking.

I don't agree. I don't see how he hurt himself by speaking about how horrible the murders of Libby and Abby were and how horrible it was that they were murdered on his property.

I for one, was thankful that Ron Logan gave the interviews and let the media see where Abby and Libby were found. It was helpful to pinpoint the exact area and get the lay of the land.

As of now IMO, the only connection Ron Logan seems to have with the murders of Abby and Libby is that the took the girls on to his property to murder them.

For me, his other run-ins with the law are just tangential information.

Drone owners are supposed to get permits before flying drones over public spaces.

I suppose Google acquires permits before photographing my personal driveway for their maps. I've never considered that requirement. Thank you.

It is interesting because my SIL flew his drone over flood waters last summer trying to locate his friend's father. The elderly gentleman was found sitting on his rooftop with his faithful companion by his side. They were then able to lead rescuers, who were in inflatable boats, to the area for an emergency rescue, without obtaining a permit.

Do you know for a fact they didn't, and that the not adding up comment by LE referred specifically to him?

I do not know for a fact that they didn't initially investigate RL's alibi, you are correct about that, but when issuing the SW LE did specifically say that things he said didn't add up...it was an on camera interview, I don't have the link but it has been posted several times here.

I agree with you - it should be kept open! Imagine someday it might look like this:

index.cfm

]http://oregonstateparks.org/index.cfm?do=main.loadImage&Image=Banks-Vernonia%20State%20Trail%5CTop%20of%20Buxton%20Trestle.JPG

banks-vernonia-state.jpg

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/04/84/97/30/banks-vernonia-state.jpg
:bicycle:

Trail info:
https://www.traillink.com/trail/banks-vernonia-state-trail/
Except it would be a trail to nowhere. As I understand the Delphi trail ends at the bridge and the other side is private property.

I don't agree. I don't see how he hurt himself by speaking about how horrible the murders of Libby and Abby were and how horrible it was that they were murdered on his property.

I for one, was thankful that Ron Logan gave the interviews and let the media see where Abby and Libby were found. It was helpful to pinpoint the exact area and get the lay of the land.

As of now IMO, the only connection Ron Logan seems to have with the murders of Abby and Libby is that the took the girls on to his property to murder them.

For me, his other run-ins with the law are just tangential information.

How do you know that? I've been in court all morning and don't know what info LE has released

[video=twitter;843896266992050176]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/843896266992050176[/video]

"I know a lot of people have been hearing Ron Logan was released...but authorities confirm he is still in custody." 41m ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675