IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm extremely wary of trying to diagnose people over the Internet. Thank you for saying this.

I am too.

At the same time, this individual has a certain look that can be associated with alcohol abuse and also has a series of DWI convictions.

Though he may just constantly have bad luck regarding the DWIs and may also be one of the numerous exceptions to "the look", the totality suggests that "If it looks like and duck and quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck".

Tom Powell - Fort Wayne's NBC
5 mins ·
UPDATE: Ron Logan had an Evidentiary Hearing scheduled today on his Probation Violation Charge. I'm told it's been continued. His attorney tells me he remains in custody. You'll remember police searched Logan's property in Delphi Friday. It's the same property where two Delphi teens were found murdered. I asked police for an update on the search. I'm told they were there from 9:30 AM Friday until 11PM Friday. Investigators are still going over what they found. Logan has NOT been charged in connection to the deaths of the two girls. He remains in custody on the unrelated probation violation charge. They are still working on rescheduling the Evidentiary Hearing.

So in summary, RL has not been released, is still arrested on a probation violation, had his home searched on 3/17 for probable cause, no statements by LE on whether they found anything relevant to Abby and Libby's murder.

By people making a Dx who have probably never been inside a medical school much less graduated one.
Agreed. However, if I recall correctly, I think the original poster was an RN. It surprised me that someone would make an e-diagnosis.

Of course I have no context now, and my device makes it incredibly difficult to search. Apologies if I'm misremembering.

Cheers. 😊

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The BG suspect has mustache and if that mustache was gray, it would look very light in the photo. But it doesn't at all.

[video=twitter;843896266992050176]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/843896266992050176[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV 3m
3 minutes ago

Alexis McAdams Retweeted
I know a lot of people have been hearing Ron Logan was released...but suthorities confirm he is still in custody. https://twitter.com/grltom/status/843891611725651969*…
IMO, it sounds like they are moving him. Checking out of one facility and sending to another ( unknown as of yet), possibly for more questioning etc.
I do know everything has to be logged when they move a prisoner even if it's just for a court date.

Or rosacea?

Or inherited rosy cheeks and ruddy complexion. (Thanks Mom!) I often look like I just came in from the cold and in high school other girls told me to stop using so much blush.

My sister-in-law (who doesn't drink) busted some capillaries while in labor and they never went away.

I have that capillary thing and honest to God, I've had probably a dozen drinks in my life.
Yes, many people do. But do you have it in combination with the flushed face, yellowed eyes and multiple DUI convictions?

Yes, many people do. But do you have it in combination with the flushed face, yellowed eyes and multiple DUI convictions?
No. Personally I can't see the yellow eyes thing. The DUIs are another issue.

Agreed. However, if I recall correctly, I think the original poster was an RN. It surprised me that someone would make an e-diagnosis.

Of course I have no context now, and my device makes it incredibly difficult to search. Apologies if I'm misremembering.

Cheers. 

It seems reasonable to assume he consumes alcohol given his DUI's. The only way to know if he's drunk in his mug shot would be to have a blood alcohol level, which we do not have. Nobody on the internet can diagnose alcoholism without knowing how much he drinks and other physical and behavioral signs and symptoms.

It seems reasonable to assume he consumes alcohol given his DUI's. The only way to know if he's drunk in his mug shot would be to have a blood alcohol level, which we do not have. Nobody on the internet can diagnose alcoholism without knowing how much he drinks and other physical and behavioral signs and symptoms.
Unless I'm mistaken, I seem to remember that the online diagnosis was for COPD.

http://local12.com/news/nation-world/owner-of-property-where-ind-teenagers-were-found-dead-in-jail

The man who owns the property where the two girls were found is in jail. Ron Logan was supposed to be in court Monday, but it's been pushed out.

He's accused of violating his parole stemming from a 2014 DUI.

Police are still searching his home and property for evidence in the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German. The girls were found dead after going hiking on his property.

Officers won't say what led them to search the area, but they say Logan isn't cooperating with them.

Authorities say if they find anything that connects Logan to the murders, it'll take a while to analyze it.

They're reminding everyone to let them handle the case and not jump to conclusions.

I suppose at this point there won't be another press conference until and unless there is an actual arrest -- does anybody else find it strange that LE has not give any more press briefings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, not to mention IMO knowing if RL is an alcoholic or not isn't going to tell us if he is the perp or not. Feels weird judging someone who hasn't even been named a suspect. I hope if he isn't responsible that he has a strong support system after all of this.

Sorry, my post was probably clear as mud. I wasn't trying to imply that was your signature. I was stating that "Rocket" had the link and info Letters from Prison as his/her signature. Maybe that's how you stumbled across the site a couple days ago. Anyhow, does anybody know who the person is that wrote the letters from prison?

It's OK, I knew what you meant. I don't see other users signatures or images. I have them turned off because it slows the site down for me.

By people making a Dx who have probably never been inside a medical school much less graduated one.

Maybe they stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. Sorry I had to...I'm slinking back to lurk mode. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419