IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found his statement about the fish buying day a bit ambiguous as to was that the only thing he did or did he have other stops or errands on the 13th? He may have been gone for hours so the comment about being gone during the murders may be true.

So confusing. It's awful any way you look at this, but if it turns out to be a longtime resident probably most at least know of, even more tragic. Add his age to the mix because I have a soft spot for elderly, heartbreaking.

It just seems like such a strange alibi for RL to make up...going to buy feed for his horses or other animals, parts for trailer or farm vehicles... but tropical fish? Maybe he told someone the fish was going to be a gift? Unless of course he has an aquarium... which we have no way of knowing.

Plus many places have surveillance cameras ...so surely he knew that his alibi would be checked.

ETA: I remember he said the property was released from the police on Wednesday so the 15th. It seemed very soon to me but I have no idea how many CSI were out there.

Said he was buying fish at the time of the murders. How could he know when they were murdered exactly and how long does it take to drive, buy, return?

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

BBM

Listening to the interview RL does not say he was buying fish "during the murders". "When all this was going on" was the way I understood it.

The article puts words in his mouth that he didn't say.

MOO

Is it ok to discuss the neighbor who apparently began to call the girls "victims" before they were found? He has the same last name as one of the girls. Are we sure he isn't family?

We have no idea what he told LE. What he did the day of and the day of the discovery of the girls.

Plus many places have surveillance cameras ...so surely he knew that his alibi would be checked.

Some people think the police will take them at their word. Look at Casey Anthony continuing to lie to those cops about working at a Universal, even going so far as to lead them down a hallway to her "office" before admitting she was lying.

BBM

Listening to the interview RL does not say he was buying fish "during the murders". "When all this was going on" was the way I understood it.

MOO

BBM
Just another reason to add to the many reasons I already have as to why I have no faith or confidence in the media. It's nothing but sensationalism, and I'm tired of it.

A friend of mine recently was questioned in the Vanessa Marcotte cas in Princeton Mass, he answered all their questions and gave a DNA sample. He said it was unnerving, but he didn't do anything wrong so he cooperated. I'm having a hard time understanding why he would not answer law enforcement questions unless he has something to hide.

Huge apologies if this has been posted and discussed already (SOOO hard to keep up!!) but I didn't know that LE received new information from someone that led to this latest search:

Nearly a month after the murders, “Additional information was provided to us as it related to Mr. Logan’s property,” Sheriff Leazenby told Radar.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...rty-searched-abigail-williams-liberty-german/

(warning: it's an outrageously sensationalist article....:facepalm:)

Is it ok to discuss the neighbor who apparently began to call the girls "victims" before they were found? He has the same last name as one of the girls. Are we sure he isn't family?

Does anyone have a link to this early interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he went with someone that was buying g fish.
Was he allowed to drive himself as.long as he didn't drink orrrr did someone have to drive him.
It has not been clear to me if his license was still suspended or not. Some folks have posted and said the suspension should have been over, some have said it was suspended, someone said he couldn't even own a vehicle. Does someone have a definitive answer? Or a link I can use to read it myself?

BBM

MOO

Sorry! I failed to listen & I should've known better. Thank you.

You may discuss any statements he has made in the press regarding this case, just as you can discuss the statements of anyone interviewed about this case. He cannot be sleuthed, including doing so to try to determine if there is a familial relationship to a victim. I hope that helps

A tropical fish purchase seems like a far-fetched alibi if it's not true.

We don't really know what RL lied about/failed to disclose, or to what extent, if any, it's tied to the crime. I think it's reasonable that at the least he feared a probation violation if he came clean with everything. Hopefully, they'll make a statement as to his status on the POI/suspect list.

Ok, I haven't posted here before and new to this, I hope I am doing this correctly... I have however followed many many cases, so I am not a total newbie, just to posting here.

I do not think RL is the guy. He's connected, but I do not think willfully. Someone had access to his house or property. I have searched many many people finding all kinds of connections from the girls to some pretty seedy people. I don't think I am able to post the who connects to who since all of it is just my sleuthing and nothing has come out from police or news. But I urge everyone to look beyond RL.

Additionally, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for RL to dump the bodies, with no attempt to hide them, in his yard. And, I don't see a resemblance to the pic and the voice is different.

IMO

Just want to do a shoutout and :tyou: to so many here that keep in another spreadsheet (or whatever) the links to newcomers that have questions, or folks that have a RL and are away and don't have time to scan back three hundred posts to answer a question and come in and ask something that was answered an hour before. I was so appreciative this past weekend as was driving and had family obligations, and could only peek really quickly :giggle: and had no time at all to read the threads for 3 days.

In previous cases, I have seen that some folks do indeed have time to catalogue links in a spreadsheet to come to our rescue in times like that as their real life allows -to be at the beckon call to repost a quote with a link from 4 weeks previous. And THEY do NOT have a problem with such.

Others may view the requester as "lazy" (I've seen that quote)... but please realize, that it's something that many folks here find themselves in the situation where they cannot read up.. and then the others answer as they love to do... help the victim, and help others help and keep up.

:loveyou: :takeabow: :yourock: to those that have the time to do such... many have done before you, and many will do after you.

ETA: Just thinking! Is there a thread for websleuthers and how they organize links with information from the beginning? I did that on one case...(egads! not like our ultimate ACandyRose did!!!! ... wow what she did!!!) wondering how other folks organize, but it may not be appropriate to talk about it this thread, so was wondering.....is there a thread for such and discussion somewhere... like the basement?

ETA #2 -O/T Just had to give ACandyRose another shout out.. here were two of her examples of sharing her links and information on an ongoing basis. She shared her spreadsheets with everyone, and this was just for two cases!

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenetindex.htm .

Welcome to Websleuths!

Ok, I haven't posted here before and new to this, I hope I am doing this correctly... I have however followed many many cases, so I am not a total newbie, just to posting here.

I do not think RL is the guy. He's connected, but I do not think willfully. Someone had access to his house or property. I have searched many many people finding all kinds of connections from the girls to some pretty seedy people. I don't think I am able to post the who connects to who since all of it is just my sleuthing and nothing has come out from police or news. But I urge everyone to look beyond RL.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Additionally, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for RL to dump the bodies, with no attempt to hide them, in his yard. And, I don't see a resemblance to the pic and the voice is different.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member