IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason she wanted a side by side was to determine if the photos were taken from different angles - ie was Libby no longer on the bridge when she took the video of BG. BG doesn't appear in either of the photos Libby took, and Abby doesn't appear in eitther of the screen grabs of BG from Libby's video.

These fake photos of him coming up behind her like that do a disservice, IMHO. :dunno:

Sorry, I think there is a misunderstanding. I did post a side-by-side photo for the person that wanted to see the angles.

Someone else asked for me to do an overlay, so I did. Perhaps I should have sought their purpose. I only did the one where they are side by side not the one where BG is in the distance.

Sorry.

I'm not sleuthing these RSOs; however, this article is alarming.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/22/25-sex-offenders-wanted-on-warrants-in-central-indiana/

More than two dozen convicted child molesters and other sex offenders are failing to comply with the law in central Indiana.

Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana is now searching for 25 offenders with warrants for their arrest.

Twelve of the 25 offenders have had warrants for their arrest put in place in the last year. The other half have failed to register dating back as far as 2011.

I think they absolutely did need to search the property (home and buildings) that the girls were found on and that RL had been blocking them because he knew he was in violation of his probation. That's why he was parking his truck across the road. I think at first they were ok to rely on him to tell them if he found anything because they knew he was not involved. But when other locations and searches didn't pan out they still had to see his place and he was blocking them. He realized they weren't going away and would have to see for themselves so that's why he paid his lawyer to try to get the charge reduced to a misdemeanor on the 3/3. He was probably trying to hold them off on the search hoping he could get that reduced (would that modify rhe conditions of probation so he wouldn't be in violation?) and would be clear to let them come and search. But they took his feet dragging for possibly more, which is their job, and turned up the heat. I don't know what the search was about on 3/10, funny that it came right after Mike Patty spoke (hmmm). But RL'S lawyer had already dropped the filing to reduce his felony on the 7th. I sort of think the search on 3/10 had more to do with the Ford than the grain bin (which is different than a silo I know now.) Maybe they just found it suspicious that he started parking it over there so they had to find out more. He may have just still been trying not to get caught violating parole with the large presence of LE and lots of folks getting busted all around but they had to check it out. That's my guess.
FWIW I think the girls were taken off the bridge elsewhere but not to RL'S place. I doubt the killer even knew he was on RL's land. Taken to aother town or community around there. I think they were brought back though not sure if they were carried down from the cemetery or if they were alive and walked down. Somehow I don't think they were killed where they were found. As steep as the woods look behind RL'S, when you view the topo map there seems to be a natural path behind the cemetery that goes down without a sharp drop so it would be possible for 2 people to carry them.

Really good analysis and helpful information about him trying to get his probation reduced to a misdemeanor. LE stated the reason for the search warrant was based on information that was not adding up during the course of their investigation. LE also said that they had a sealed probable cause SW that was directly related to the homicides based on information discovered during the course of their investigations. This is JMO but I don't think that the judge would sign off on that to search the interior of all of his properties just because of the probation violation, I think there's more to it. Separately, I am on the fence about whether the girls were killed where they were found or not. There are good cases to be made for each. JMO.

LOL thanks I know. I deleted it. :facepalm:
In fairness, it appears to me you were right. The scarf observation appears to have been made by the person that wrote the article, not LE?

You can't talk about it on the board. You can privately message someone here.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Can't you say things like, the person I'm sleuthing is a RSO, convicted and released in 20xx, does not live in Delphi but near by in area, has connection to family, don't think connected to RL, etc, etc? You can't name them or family but you can share your working theory. Right?

http://fox59.com/2017/03/22/25-sex-offenders-wanted-on-warrants-in-central-indiana/

More than two dozen convicted child molesters and other sex offenders are failing to comply with the law in central Indiana.

Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana is now searching for 25 offenders with warrants for their arrest.

Twelve of the 25 offenders have had warrants for their arrest put in place in the last year. The other half have failed to register dating back as far as 2011.

Just an FYI on RSO's, if anyone here sees a RSO with a SM account, report them.

I did so two weeks ago when I found one on FB.

I mean this with the most respect to everyone here but that photoshop pic will open a new can of worms here for new posters.Photo shop is what it is,not factual and will start a goose chance not based on any reality.While it is good for the case to have a pic of the perp,you can not see what you do not see.There has been so many wild speculation it is turning into the Swat Perp video in the Bevers case.The info in this thread is getting muddied with things that have no basis and posters are confusing as fact..It is so hard to read here.Bless you all for your efforts.

The reason she wanted a side by side was to determine if the photos were taken from different angles - ie was Libby no longer on the bridge when she took the video of BG. BG doesn't appear in either of the photos Libby took, and Abby doesn't appear in eitther of the screen grabs of BG from Libby's video.

These fake photos of him coming up behind her like that do a disservice, IMHO. :dunno:

How so? I am not disagreeing, just curiosity. He did come up behind them (or towards them) That much we know.
MOO

That is alarming. I wonder how it compares to other states.

Does anyone if RL has stated where he was between 1:00 and 3:30 on the 13?

One thing I can't come up with a theory for is why they weren't found till 12:15 pm. They must have had a pretty good group out early and more as the morning went on. They must have looked around the creek and clothes were seen in the creek, visible. Were they covered? Could a searcher have been involved and deflected people to their bodies until they were both in place to "be discovered"? Probably they started searching by 7 am, right? And it took 5 hrs with clothes visible and only 50 ft from the bank?

I think they started much later than 7am, though I'm going off memory. I remember being surprised that the search started that late.
jmo

Sorry, I think there is a misunderstanding. I did post a side-by-side photo for the person that wanted to see the angles.

Someone else asked for me to do an overlay, so I did. Perhaps I should have sought their purpose. I only did the one where they are side by side not the one where BG is in the distance.

Sorry.
Don't be sorry, I'm a dork.:)

I must say that I don't like fake photos in these discussions, like the one early on where someone placed BG on the bridge in a view from the ground. It just seems to muddy the waters, and people start doing height comparisons etc...

Huh. I never noticed it before, but BG's feet really are very small, aren't they?

Showing him side by side with Abby like that, their position is nearly identical, even the set of the hips. Very odd.

That is alarming. I wonder how it compares to other states.

No idea. It's probably much worse here in Texas, but I don't know because I only read Indiana news these days. :)

Don't be sorry, I'm a dork.:)

I must say that I don't like fake photos in these discussions, like the one early on where someone placed BG on the bridge in a view from the ground. It just seems to muddy the waters, and people start doing height comparisons etc...

Yes,as I stated in my post upthread it will start down a rabbit hole.

To give perspective on the tropical fish shopping. If RL is an aquarium owner, he likely has a relationship with a local fish store (LFS.) I have kept freshwater and saltwater tanks at various times in my life and it is imperative to have a good supplier that you can depend on for quality fish stock. Some stores have better reputations than others and, if you keep fish, you know that one sick fish can easily contaminate your tank. Even in a larger city like where I live, there are only about 3-4 LFS to choose from. In a smaller area, I can see where you might have to drive to another town to get your fish and/or supplies unless you are into ordering online. So, if he is an aquarium keeper and that was his alibi for one of the days I can bet that it was easy to verify because if he frequented the LFS they likely recognized him as a regular customer. Just my opinion and perspective.

I keep wondering what made her start video taping him too.Did he take a whiz off of the bridge and she then started taping him?I'd really like to know what prompted her.

I always felt like he was just captured in a video she was taking of the scenery or something else. The reason I felt that way is because LE didn't initially say BG was a suspect. They just wanted him accounted for. I think if she directly, purposefully filmed him, it would have been much more obvious to LE that he was the suspect from the get-go. JMO.

I'm still mystified by all the focus on RSO's when we don't even know there was any sexual assault involved in this case. I tend to think there wasn't since when the bodies were first found LE said they "suspected foul play". If they were found naked, raped and bloody, I'd think there was no room for doubt that foul play was involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11