IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT...This is probably old news to most of you but to the right there is a box of latest posts. I just found a 'breaking news' thread and thought it was amazing so many people keep up with the wrongs of this world. Thank you WS for this :)

Sorry if too OT :(

MOO

If you missed the live podcast, you need to listen to the recorded radio show of Tricia interviewing James Clemente ( retired 22 y FBI profiler and former NYC prosecutor) and Levi Page on the Indiana case. What a great interview.

Clemente views the murder of the girls as a high risk crime. He says it is rare to take control of two victims at once. While he is not excluding it, he does not think the killer stalked and planned the murders.

Lots of great questions and comments of Tricia and Levi Page including a great preview of Jim Clemente’s hosting role at the upcoming Crimecon 2017 event.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...radio-march-21st-2017-with-levi-page-and-more

-Nin

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iirc, the excessive decomposition made a specific cause impossible to determine and also unable to determine if a sexual assault had occurred. Jmo
AFAIK, there was never any statement regarding COD on Lyric & Lizzy. COD is usually something that can be determined in spite of severe decomposition, even from bare bones (bullet holes, blunt force, serrations, broken neck bones, residual poison etc.). COD has never been released in Kayleah Wilson's case either, and it's been 7 years.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-34&p=13243512#post13243512

Yesterday I tried to post to someone about a path that's been worn in RL's property along the creek. They were concerned that people are accusing RL of being resentful of trespassers. They also emphasized that we don't know who or what has worn that path. For instance it could have been caused by fisherman or even wildlife. I wanted to post a link to a map and a comment made on another thread. I just couldn't get the link to work but here it is now. I hope this is right.

Just wanted to get this out there for reference.

-
Authorities said they may have already interviewed the killer, and then transitioned into we discovered some have lied to us in their alibis, and we're going to address that next...

When you add the first part to the second, It changes the complexion.

-

So if anyone sees Hispanic features they are biased against Hispanics? Sorry, I do not believe that.

I'm not looking at the pic and thinking what type person might commit such a horrible crime...I'm looking at the pic and seeing what I see.

I realize we all have prejudices but that isn't one of mine. Sorry I make anyone cringe but I still think the possibility exists. He is probably Caucasian but there is no way to be sure.

Exactly.

I also think it's a possibility that the same person is responsible for both sets of murdered girls, but that takes us away from the suspect being local. Similar to the Iowa case, people were blinded by assumptions that he was local and connected to meth, but police in this case immediately looked at the possibility that this man has a reason to travel wide and far (billboards) and that he is very familiar with local parks near small towns. That opens up completely different possibilities than a local man ... more likely someone who travels for work or leisure.
IMG_-d5z9z5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-34&p=13243512#post13243512

Yesterday I tried to post to someone about a path that's been worn in RL's property along the creek. They were concerned that people are accusing RL of being resentful of trespassers. They also emphasized that we don't know who or what has worn that path. For instance it could have been caused by fisherman or even wildlife. I wanted to post a link to a map and a comment made on another thread. I just couldn't get the link to work but here it is now. I hope this is right.

Just wanted to get this out there for reference.

Here is a picture of the path. I would just like to preface it by saying that RL has lived here for over 50 years, his kids and their friends played down by the creek plus I would assume that he and his buddies spend a fair bit of time down there fishing. This path may have nothing at all to do with trespassers but here is the picture anyway. FWIW!

attachment.php

Attachments

• poster_75fd61aa0fff4e0a9c5e07613f125dcd_55314175_ver1_0_640_480.jpg
    poster_75fd61aa0fff4e0a9c5e07613f125dcd_55314175_ver1_0_640_480.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 654
Photos released by police are not Photoshopped.
Thank you. Im not sure why this even came up but suggestions like this distract from the topic. Another thing i find interesting is someone will bring up a topic like BG could be the teacher from TN who is on the run and this will spark in depth conversations about the possibility yet when i post a picture with measurements based on solid geometry and mathematics i spend hours defending my work.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No one can identify him, so something about him is not as he usually appears.
I think it's more a result of the fact that his face is mostly hidden because his head is down and there is a hat or hoodie. And it is a very low resolution, grainy, blurry picture.

Again, I would be very hard pressed to identify Abbie as the girl in the much higher resolution photo, where her face is much more visible.

SW Michigan. Had an incident Sunday with two 12 year olds playing at an elementary school yard at 7:30 pm. A man, apx 50, approached them and asked if they knew how to fly a kite. They said yes. He asked them to come home with him and show him how to fly it. The girls did not go - unsure of specifics. He may have been driving a black truck. Wore jeans, dark coat and might have had a small dog.

Makes me want to chip my kid like I have my parrots!

Here is a picture of the path. I would just like to preface it by saying that RL has lived here for over 50 years, his kids and their friends played down by the creek plus I would assume that he and his buddies spend a fair bit of time down there fishing. This path may have nothing at all to do with trespassers but here is the picture anyway. FWIW!

attachment.php

You know, in these photos PO looks like BG. MOO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the other hand, if gunfire is a normal occurrence around there like it is around our ranch, folks in the area may not have paid any attention to it. We hear it so often that it has become white noise.

Agreed. I live in the country and plenty of legal gun owners with large property target practice or hunt on their land. I hear gun shots multiple times a week and they have never been connected to foul play.

Most times there are just a couple shots. And I tend to assume those are hunters. If there are a lot of shots, I will get up and go to the window to see if anyone is within sight or if anyone is yelling etc, but so far, the shots were never related to criminal behavior.

So if, on some rare occasion, the gun shots ever ended up being part of an actual crime, I likely wouldn't react enough to call 911 unless I saw something suspicious.

HOWEVER, if police asked me if I heard shots, I WOULD be able to recall if I did or didn't.

I will try to put this as gently as possible...

IMO your husband's reaction says more about his bias than about the suspect's ethnicity.

Yes, others here have made similar remarks, and it makes me cringe every time.

Has LE not described him as white? I'm sure I read that somewhere and the thing is they've seen a lot more than one fuzzy picture. I think they'd know.

I just saw the two memorial crosses for Abbey and Libby near where they died on social media. They have a sharpie pen attached for people to leave messages it is just heartbreaking. I'm still checking for news 24/7 so many questions but no answers yet. I hope and pray each day that passes is a day closer to justice being done. Thanks everyone for posting news updates and for continuing the discussion.

Thank you to the moderators too.

Why does this make you want to cringe? That is the common vernacular for a Mexican looking person. Everyone knows what that means. Why is that a bias? The first thing cops ask to identify someone is if they are white, black, Hispanic, Asian.... racial profiling is definitely in play when identifying someone... it is common sense and used as a key characteristic?

Or sorry, I may just be misunderstanding your point.

I agree.

Why then, when LE is asking the public to keep an eye out for a perp, they differentiate very specifically: male Hispanic, 5'9"; female caucasian, approx. 30 yrs of age, African American male, wearing black jeans, red sweater, and hightop tennis shoes. Is that a waste of time too? Is there a bias there so we should disregard and assume the LE has a prejudice?

FWIW, the original poster has apologized for the statements and has asked the mods to clean it up. I think that was a kind thing to do for the sake of unity. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber