IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but JMO, but I'm pretty confident LE would have already investigated this possibility by this point.

And perhaps found alibis that did not hold up. Yes, I think it's possible out of those 50-60 POI someone could have past connections to the plant right down the road.
As I read the description of the desensitization that occurs with that work and couple it with the knowledge of people with criminal backgrounds employed there my mind flashed to the guy a few days ago who made the comment on the news page, (Kokomo maybe?) his user name was thedeerhunter. His comment was too graphic and hopefully has been deleted by the news outlet and the lead followed up by LE.

For those that have followed many cases, is this typical? The reference directly to this not being "cold" gives me hope but also fits the power of positivity philosophy that LE seems to have. Is this standard for the cases that do in fact, go cold?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It's typical for LE to scale back full time resources after 4-6 weeks in the cases I've followed. They are indicating in today's articles that they can currently manage the number of tips they are receiving and they have enough LEOs locally to handle the case for now.

I've seen so many times that the girls were killed in the water, one way or another. I was hoping someone would explain to me what benefit there would be in removing them from the water and bringing them 50' away. It's even more confusing if the deaths happened right under the bridge, why drag them so far upstream and then 50' from the water? Can anyone answer for me? TIA

{IMO} Like you, I can only speculate but possibly the killer did not want them floating downstream? {IMO}

And perhaps found alibis that did not hold up. Yes, I think it's possible out of those 50-60 POI someone could have past connections to the plant right down the road.
As I read the description of the desensitization that occurs with that work and couple it with the knowledge of people with criminal backgrounds employed there my mind flashed to the guy a few days ago who made the comment on the news page, (Kokomo maybe?) his user name was thedeerhunter. His comment was too graphic and hopefully has been deleted by the news outlet and the lead followed up by LE.

I do think it's possible that out of those 50-60 people there may be possible ties to the meat packing plant. But my original point stands that the possibility that BG has ties there, is already being thoroughly investigated by LE.

Ugh and double ugh. Otherwise known as case is going cold. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you really think so? With LE saying yesterday they have 50-60 people they are taking a hard look at?

I've seen so many times that the girls were killed in the water, one way or another. I was hoping someone would explain to me what benefit there would be in removing them from the water and bringing them 50' away. It's even more confusing if the deaths happened right under the bridge, why drag them so far upstream and then 50' from the water? Can anyone answer for me? TIA

JMO but I do not think the girls went in the water at all. I think they ended up down where they were ultimately found by way of either the cemetery or RL's property and that the intention was to get them INTO the water but the killer(s) were interrupted and had to book it out of there.

This theory JMO also ties in with RL (and/or his neighbor I think) talking about how difficult it would be to get bodies there - I think the reason they said that is because they were assuming at that time that the girls ended up there from the water side vs from "down the hill" via the cemetery or RLs property.

All of the above is MOO.

Also, for those with difficulty reading news stories at theindychannel, jconline and other non-local-to-you news websites, try opening them in a private or incognito window. This works for me in an incognito window in chrome and I believe firefox has a private window option as well.

Searches on Tuesday, Feb 14

Based on a review of the scanner notes posted (thanks to the posters for that) and tweets from Pharos Tribune, it looks that the command center was being setup by about 7:30AM and searches started about 8:30AM on Tuesday, Feb 14?

7:27AM - Command center for volunteers in search of missing Carroll Co. girls set up at Delphi Fire Station, 101 S. Union St., Delphi.
8:26AM - Team getting last-minute instructions to go search for two missing girls.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/831525392745975809
https://twitter.com/PharosKJD/status/831540177600409606/photo/1
Where did you get the times? I clicked on your twitter link and I'm not seeing those times. Indiana is an hour ahead of me, so I think even the time I show is an hour off. Of course we only have the time she tweeted.

fc570eac11cf606b5e32cd10b2549065.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

“We remain committed to this investigation and the Carroll County and Delphi community until ‘this evil’ is eradicated. We are on board until the end to assist our fellow law enforcement brothers and sisters,” said ISP Superintendent Doug Carter. “Investigators who may return to their ‘home base’ will still be within a phone call’s reach and could potentially return to this assignment. As most would realize, crime in other jurisdictions has not ceased just because of this investigation. Those investigators are simply returning to their respective areas to follow up on investigations which have been temporarily delayed to assist Carroll County authorities.”

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby stressed that this investigation is still active.

“We have been extremely blessed with the invaluable law enforcement assets and resources afforded to us the past few weeks in Carroll County. We stress this investigation is ongoing and is not without resolve as we will find those responsible and reach proper closure for Abby and Libby and their families,” he said.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/24/invest...e-investigators-returning-to-their-home-base/

Searches on Tuesday, Feb 14

Based on a review of the scanner notes posted (thanks to the posters for that) and tweets from Pharos Tribune, it looks that the command center was being setup by about 7:30AM and searches started about 8:30AM on Tuesday, Feb 14?

7:27AM - Command center for volunteers in search of missing Carroll Co. girls set up at Delphi Fire Station, 101 S. Union St., Delphi.
8:26AM - Team getting last-minute instructions to go search for two missing girls.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/831525392745975809
https://twitter.com/PharosKJD/status/831540177600409606/photo/1

Thanks for digging that up!:wave:

Please tell me where it says the girls were killed in the water? Or even ever in the water as I have not seen that in MSM or from LE.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Some investigators will now leave to return to their home base to follow up on other investigations that were temporarily delayed due to the Delphi case.

ISP officials said those investigators returning home, “will still be within a phone call’s reach and could potentially return to this assignment.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...me-base-continue-to-search-for-murder-suspect

From your link:

The next day two bodies were found by volunteers searching the area, and on Feb. 15 authorities positively identified the bodies as belonging to the teens.

Posting this for clarification.

So our Friday news update then isn't good.

I *know* it's technically not a cold case.

But it's as if we can see how it will unfold into the future and then one week there will be total silence for months and months. Then those months turn into years.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope I'm very wrong. But I don't feel good about it right now.

2017-03-24_14-32-20.jpg

Thinking in another direction, literally. I assume that the properties to the south of the creek (yellow pins) have been searched and ruled out. The most recent imagery on Google Earth is in full bloom from summer vegetation; bumping back the imagery to 2014, it was taken over winter and visibility is better. You can see sheds or properties, along with a small creek leading up. Perhaps someone frequents the bridge walking through that direction and chose the crime scene on the other side of the creek from their residence. I am NOT pointing blame on these property owners, but I am hoping that area has been looked at closely, too. It looks to be a straight hike through that area, south along the old rail trail. My Opinion Only.

I do think it's possible that out of those 50-60 people there may be possible ties to the meat packing plant. But my original point stands that the possibility that BG has ties there, is already being thoroughly investigated by LE.

But, honestly, probably everything we're discussing has been "thoroughly investigated" by that logic. I'm not arguing, just following your logic.

EDIT: sorry, I'm a very logical thinker. I get paid for being a problem-solver every day.

Hello, I'm new here but I've been reading some of the posts and theories. I didn't see anyone mentioning this so, did someone else noticed this object/shadow in one of the pictures of BG? (I marked it in a red circle) It looks like a person is walking in front of him. It matches with the color of the hoodie that Abby was wearing. Makes me think that maybe it could be her. Maybe the girls were taking pictures and he intercepted Abby and he was giving her instructions to keep walking. That could be a reason why Libby started to record the video. If it was another suspect, they wouldn't have removed him from the frame. What do you think?

Original Pictures:
attachment.php

Red circle:
attachment.php

Attachments

• BG_OriginalPics.JPG
    BG_OriginalPics.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,230
  • _man-walking-on-bridge-1_WhatIsIt.jpg
    _man-walking-on-bridge-1_WhatIsIt.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,233
Status