IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure where and when BG or whoever said, ".....down the hill." Or "....get down the hill?" Do we know a male said that on the Bridge immediately upon confronting them? I've no idea how long Liberty's phone could record before being turned off or battery zeroed out. Could they have been driven or walked to either RL's home/ property/out buildings, or cemetery then told to " ....(get).down the hill " to the place where their bodies were recovered? JMO.

What the heck does BG have stuffed in his coat? Lumpy, tangled mess of something awful , I expect.

Welcome! I am familiar with the cloning process and am wondering why the A area would be showing signs of cloning? I can see the cloning happening in the areas of B,C and D possibly due to other individuals being eliminated from the picture ( what a bad job that would be!), but I cannot explain the top A area to have been cloned. I also could not find duplicated areas (due to a less dynamic cloning procedure matching the allover bad cloning quality, if applicable). Unless they would create cloudiness to better clone it? Can't believe they would do such a crappy job. This is the FBI in the end..just saying.

All IMO

-Nin

attachment.php

Thank you!

Typically.. they'll use a low opacity clone brush with multiple passes unless it's a direct match. I'm assuming that's what could've happened. A, C, and D... i guess could be terrible artifacts.. i've just never seen them look like that. It's typically pixelated throughout and not that random on stationary objects.

For the bottom of section B:

The white arrow shows the direction of the sun light. Everything on the left side of the frame should be lit up unless it's blocked by another object. There are multiple shades of blue.. but for the most part... light and dark(sun/no sun).

The blue arrow is pointing to a section of denim that should be light and is now dark. Even though his pants are too long and bunch up.. it should still have what we call 'rim' light (the outer edge of the jeans are light colored). The green arrows point to obvious clone spots(identical size and shape). The purple arrow is the bottom of the clone brush and wasn't faded in.

Sorry for the boring explanation...

attachment.php

Attachments

• BG clone.jpg
    BG clone.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 729
Yes, other than RL's property. Does anyone know how a possible relative of RL is associated with the Bicycle Bridge Rd house?

Google is your friend. We cannot tell due to TOS since we cannot sleuth family members.

It's complicated. :giggle:

Seriously thinking about the trucking industry on this one...main highways and truck stops very nearby where the young ladies were taken. This supports a crime of opportunity theory, but think the individual knew where they would be, either by social media, or eavesdropping in a public place. There is a packing company nearby, trucks coming and going. Driver maybe knew the area, had a couple hours down. Probably relatively close to his home state, but far enough from it to escape suspicion. My first time posting, but this case has been burning my mind.

Thanks for joining us from France, lilscarletdiva :) How wonderful!

:welcome:

(We've got Canada, Scotland/Ireland, Chile, Canada, Australia, Britain...(Adam Walsh would be proud... speaking of which did he ever answer his twitter?)

I really do not want to disclose where I live, it's a smaller town than Delphi, and, even in our town, we are terrified with our three unresolved murders.

IMO I don't understand why there is all this talk of it being RL ???? I'm sorry but IMO its very clear to me anyways that BG is NOT RL.... I can see no comparison to BG and RL.. It is very obvious that BG has a very big nose aka Potato nose, brownish hair, appears to be a bit shorter and stockier all IMO of course ... I just think there is soooo much time being wasted on RL being BG when it could be put towards looking at other possibilities ??

I think the reason the photo of BG is being shown the way it is by law enforcement to the public is because they want someone to identify BG with photo not being manipulated so it can be used in court. If photo is changed it can be argued in court that photo was manipulated to look like the person being prosecuted...

So the FBI does have the ability to correct this photo and bring it into focus to reveal a clearer picture but they are not doing it for those reasons...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Typically.. they'll use a low opacity clone brush with multiple passes unless it's a direct match. I'm assuming that's what could've happened. A, C, and D... i guess could be terrible artifacts.. i've just never seen them look like that. It's typically pixelated throughout and not that random on stationary objects.

The white arrow shows the direction of the sun light. Everything on the left side of the frame should be lit up unless it's blocked by another object. There are multiple shades of blue.. but for the most part... light and dark(sun/no sun).

The blue arrow is pointing to a section of denim that should be light and is now dark. Even though his pants are too long and bunch up.. it should still have what we call 'rim' light (the outer edge of the jeans are light colored). The green arrows point to obvious clone spots(identical size and shape). The purple arrow is the bottom of the clone brush and wasn't faded in.

attachment.php

Hi Brian . Welcome. There's another photo of this guy that some have estimated that is .5? seconds later. Maybe another WS member can bring that forward for comparison. I would do it myself, but I'm a newbie myself.

IMO I don't understand why there is all this talk of it being RL ???? I'm sorry but IMO its very clear to me anyways that BG is NOT RL.... I can see no comparison to BG and RL.. It is very obvious that BG has a very big nose aka Potato nose, brownish hair, appears to be a bit shorter and stockier all IMO of course ... I just think there is soooo much time being wasted on RL being BG when it could be put towards looking at other possibilities ??

All this talk is because the FBI and various agencies seem to find some things hinky for whatever reason, obviously. And they know things we dont know, and have access to evidence etc. Throw stones at me. We will find out tomorrow hopefully.

It must kill LE to read here and see how stupid the majority of people seem to think that they are.

Sorry rainy, don't mean to go off on you personally.

They are following up for a reason IMO and it is/was significant.

Jmo. Moo. When and if he's ruled out we can all move on.
(ETA with a million other potential suspects IMO)

I really do not want to disclose where I live, it's a smaller town than Delphi, and, even in our town, we are terrified with our three unresolved murders.

Ok. I assumed you were alluding to A+L's deaths being similar to the ones in your area. I shall put the kabosh on my aSSumptions asap . :) shame on me!

I think the reason the photo of BG is being shown the way it is by law enforcement to the public is because they want someone to identify BG with photo not being manipulated so it can be used in court. If photo is changed it can be argued in court that photo was manipulated to look like the person being prosecuted...

So the FBI does have the ability to correct this photo and bring it into focus to reveal a clearer picture but they are not doing it for those reasons...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I don't think LE did anything wrong.. I just saw someone asked why there were blurry and unusual looking spots. They'll use the raw video in court and not a screenshot, so ultimately it doesn't matter how they modify it. As long as they catch this guy.

Thank you!

attachment.php

Thanks for that post, I have noticed in this and the other picture there almost seems like a section or sections that are missing, particularly noticeable in my earlier post with the filters. It's the bottom of the right leg and the top of the left thigh from knee to hip seems odd too? Was something removed from the original picture, it's just like a big light patch in almost every filter which doesn't make sense when you look at the rest of his legs. I know i'm not making a lot of sense here but if you have spent any time looking at the pics through filters you would know exactly what i'm seeing....

You named one killer's nickname so may want to edit for privacy?

Do we know for sure where and when BG or whoever said, ".....down the hill." Or "....get down the hill?" Do we know a male said that on the Bridge immediately upon confronting them? I've no idea how long Liberty's phone could record before being turned off or battery zeroed out. Could they have been driven or walked to either RL's home/ property/out buildings, or cemetery then told to " ....(get).down the hill " to the place where their bodies were recovered? JMO.

What the heck does BG have stuffed in his coat? Lumpy, tangled mess of something awful , I expect.

Rope imo

Google is your friend. We cannot tell due to TOS since we cannot sleuth family members.

It's complicated. :giggle:

They run a tight ship for a reason, thank goodness.

:gomods:

(Sorry I probably drive y'all mods crazy, feel free to disagree)

It's probably google-able. I guess I don't understand what you are afraid of. You are anonymous here. Do you know something deeper? If so, please report it ASAP.

Absolutely not - what I'm trying to say that where I live, our community has three unresolved murders.
Murder is Murder...Taking a human life - this never takes away from Abby & Libby.

No - I guess I "joined" too late. I posted this a long time ago...

We had a mother and her four children burned in their trailer that was ruled an arson - No arrest.

We had a "kid" mowing lawn for a doc's office that was shot in the head & killed - No arrest.

We also had a gorgeous teenage girl and her mother shot dead in their front yard - No arrest.

#4 - We had the "Honeybee Killer" who shot my FIL's friends - one died. This one was solved.

Are you not believing me?

Oh my gosh, that is not why I asked. I was wondering if they are posted on WS and maybe some fresh eyes would help find some clues.

(Re the conversation above to those feeling heated, It's all good everyone. Y'all don't argue before the mods put us to bed lol.

Re the conversation I totally understand anonymity, etc. this is all deep painful stuff, said it from day 1.

Been there for Dylan's case and this is parallel IMO, RL is like Mark Redwine. )We will see what tomorrow holds. Poor guy could be totally innocent. Or not...

Sorry being Dr Phil over here jumping in but you know what I'm saying. We are all here for the good of finding the girls' killer (crazy to do a dual apostrophe :( )

Speaking of which DP covered Dylan and Mark came thiiiiis close to confessing...again, have DP feature the girls, show the BG pic and audio...couldn't hurt. (Posting in shorthand because I expect the mod bedtime alarm at any moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde