IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry.... but in your opinion.... will there be an arrest....: (multiple choice):

A) Within 1 month

B) Between 2 and 6 months.

C) 6 months to 1 year

D) Many, many years..if ever.

A) would be wonderful.

D) is what I am seeing, unless he strikes again he they catch him quickly.

Jmo

If law enforcement thought this man was guilty of murdering these sweet girls there is no way they would have let him out on a 500 dollar bond.
What is so sad is the murderer is probably laughing his behind off as the show put on by law enforcement will probably endanger this man's life.
I stand by my belief that RL had nothing to do with these girls death and while the person that committed these crimes is still sitting back watching the circus
act being played out in this local community.

MOO!
In regard to the talk about him being granted bail, this is supposed bail on his PV, nothing to do with the SW, him not being labelled a suspect or anything else.
ONLY on his PV, which is why he's been in jail for the past 2-3 weeks.
And just because they(?prosecutor, LE, reporter--I'm not clear on yet) say he was at the 'dump' hours before, does NOT clear him either.
He already admitted he went to Lafayette for fish that same day, the 13th! on camera!

RBBM: How do we know for sure he went to Lafayette and that he was on camera? Did I miss something?

ETA: Duh. I see i misread your words and didn't realize you were noting that RL stated on camera that he went to Lafayette. I apologize for a silly question. :crazy:

I've come to realize, after helping a friend who had a health problem and could not drive, that rural areas don't really offer much in the way of transportation. There's no (or fairly limited) county-subsidized ride programs, Uber, or buses. Cab rides can be prohibitively expensive.

I'm not saying that RL did the right thing by doing what he did to get himself on probation in the first place. But I am saying that the system doesn't support people who are in situations like his or for other people who cannot drive for whatever reasons. I feel badly for them despite the circumstances leading to their situation.

Sorry for the OT rant. We may now return to the discussions on bum bags and fanny packs. [emoji5]

The buses do not even run on Sundays where I live. Not that rural anymore. Yes it mut be really difficult without your own transport...even for a single man never mind a large family that have many groceries to buy from multiple locations . However if you drink and drive you have to know there will be consequences. They are not going to assign drink drivers with personal chauffeurs or discounts on cab fares. A punishment is a punishment and for public safety. As much as I feel sad for anyone unable to do what they need to for lack of transport. ....I also feel even sadder at the many deaths due to drink driving.

I'm thinking his bail would be much higher if they thought he was BG. But what do I know?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I hear you, but how could they raise bail based on something he hasn't actually been charged with? I can't imagine any decent judge going for that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

-
There will be an arrest when the Killer kills again, or attempts to abduct/rape/kill.

Chances of solving are Cold to never.

Jmo

-

I've come to realize, after helping a friend who had a health problem and could not drive, that rural areas don't really offer much in the way of transportation. There's no (or fairly limited) county-subsidized ride programs, Uber, or buses. Cab rides can be prohibitively expensive.

I'm not saying that RL did the right thing by doing what he did to get himself on probation in the first place. But I am saying that the system doesn't support people who are in situations like his or for other people who cannot drive for whatever reasons. I feel badly for them despite the circumstances leading to their situation.

Sorry for the OT rant. We may now return to the discussions on bum bags and fanny packs. [emoji5]

No thoughts really on RL, but the community corrections and probation system aren't created as a support system but exist in lieu of jail or prison time. (As I wait 45 minutes for a family member with a suspended license...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that also. Just five hundred dollars will see him out. IMHO, if they had evidence he's involved the prosecution will have been begging for high or no bail. MOO
He could bond out on today's charges and then immediately be arrested again on any new charges. Not out of woods yet imo. Sorry for pun!

He admitted in the inside edition interview he wasn't home, he had gone to Lafayette and bought fish.

I edited my post to reflect my booboo because the instant I hit the "post" button I realized I read your post wrong. Thanks :).

I must admit, I am quite surprised RL was granted bond.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

RL probably went to the dumpster on his way out of town to Lafayette. Maybe loaded up the truck with garbage earlier in the day.

When you live in a rural area, travelling to a town like Lafayette is normal. We used to do trips like that several times a week.

I don't accept this as 100% fact because Fox59 has misquoted several times in the past, and I haven't seen LE stating this--just that that Fox59 reported it. But, FWIW:

"Investigators told FOX59 that Logan’s unauthorized road trip on February 13, the day Liberty Germany and Abigail Williams disappeared, happened hours before the two girls were dropped off at a hiking trail east of town."

http://fox59.com/2017/04/03/man-adm...hi-teens-were-found-murdered-on-his-property/
Another news source has that wording verbatim (CBS station I believe).

If law enforcement thought this man was guilty of murdering these sweet girls there is no way they would have let him out on a 500 dollar bond.
What is so sad is the murderer is probably laughing his behind off as the show put on by law enforcement will probably endanger this man's life.
I stand by my belief that RL had nothing to do with these girls death and while the person that committed these crimes is still sitting back watching the circus
act being played out in this local community.

I'm right there with you.

On another note....Isn't a habitual offender the "3 strike" rule?
I thought that was an automatic 10 yr sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member