IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.
Twenty three minutes between the Abby photo and the BG video.

Mr. Hughes said the girls were dropped off at 1:45 pm. That means that their first, (last?) encounter with BG was at 2:30?

The entire ordeal could have gone down in 45 minutes. Theoretically.
I keep seeing 2:30 but wasn't the bg photo taken at 2:39 according to LE?

I'm very much aware of that. We do not know what LE actually have that made them "know" that the BG is the suspected murderer. I'm trustful that they have everything they need to come to that conclusion. I'm a very skeptical and cynical person. I've been surprised so many times when a suspect was a slam dunk only to find at the last minute that LE was holding the Ace until the end. It would help, LE would make a statement about if and what additional video makes them so sure that the BG is the perp. I have held the belief that everything has played out as LE has intended it too. I'm waiting to see the ending. I've been surprised before.
I actually think that the teens making comments about being on the trail that day or hearing that friends were on the trail that day could just be vying for attention. Right now I don't discount anything. JMO
This might clarify what made LE "know" that BG is the suspected murder.

Slocum said the fact that the man hasn’t contacted authorities in the days since two photos of him were released is just a tiny part of what led them to describe him as a suspect.

“That doesn’t make him a suspect by not contacting us. It’s the totality of the evidence we’ve been developing so far that leads us to that,” he said.

http://wane.com/2017/02/19/police-man-in-photos-now-main-suspect-in-2-girls-deaths/

Doesn't Abby live close to the South End of the bridge.

I have not bin able to find a current address for Abby and her mother in Delphi,
but Abby's mother is listed to a Delphi address in 2008.
That very same address in Delphi is where Abby's maternal grandparents live,
so maybe Abby and her mother lived there ?
That address is located only ca 0.5 miles straight south of the south side of the Monon High Bridge.

That address is also located 0.9 miles straight north of the Carroll County Transfer Station,
that RL visited February 13, 2017, the same day the girls disappeared.

LE has never released a time for BG photos, as far as I know. We are guessing 2:30 because that time is on the billboard as Last Seen.

Do you know if the address for the search in Peru was ever published?

Any audio geeks around? Is it possible to strip out other sounds or voices besides BG and the crunching of leaves in the DTH clip?

I have listened again to that clip several times and I'm sorry but it sounds like a familiar voice IMO.
i agree about it being a familiar voice.

Catakil-
Sorry to ask such an ignorant question. But my posts get eaten as the thread keeps "reloading". Any idea why? I can PM a moderator.

Sorry, no I don't know why that is but I've seen others having same issues...the mods can answer for you. Hope that helps!

Why aren't there anymore pressers? It's just crickets now.
It has to be someone familiar with area, not happenstance, no way. The last Gray Hughes video was very sobering, I didn't think it could get more so, but it was terrifying. The first few nights after this happened I had night terrors of being chased in the woods. Just please, let this person be caught, please.

Also, to direct the girls this way, he must be very familiar with the area, otherwise, how would he know where down the hill was going to lead. He knew his way around and the voice sounds like an older man. MOO

Were the girls' mouths taped or were they rendered mute due to fear? I'd expect to hear something other than DTH command and crunching leaves. IMO

Agree with you, too.

In that case it seems even stranger to me they let volunteers go out alone to search. The search only took 30 minutes to discovery if the times are correct.

Was the person that asked RL for permission to search the night they went missing the same as the one that found them? Where's the link that says he was asked at abt 6:30 the night before.
Completely different note, there's a few houses for sale on 300. How do you find if they are sitting empty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine do too on my iPad so they are generally short.
i constantly copy text I do just in case it refreshes, like for this one now.
you can turn off Java on iPads but it's not the greatest.
Thank you her!

Were the girls' mouths taped or were they rendered mute due to fear? I'd expect to hear something other than DTH command and crunching leaves. IMO

Agree with you, too.

Also, wouldn't BG fear the sound a gunshot would make? Assuming he used a gun?

Was the person that asked RL for permission to search the night they went missing the same as the one that found them? Where's the link that says he was asked at abt 6:30 the night before.
Completely different note, there's a few houses for sale on 300. How do you find if they are sitting empty?

I've never heard names to compare, but I've only been following this case for about a month. Maybe someone else remembers. I would be surprised if LE released names like that, so unless it's from FB or Twitter, I don't know. IMO

NIN had a wonderful map that showed the distance to each point. Perhaps if he/she reads this it could be put on again to freshen everyone's mind.

Thanks. I believe you mean this one: (Interestingly I suggested the turquoise marked path early on in the case and now I saw ( google videos of the area), that the deer stand may be somewhere along this path, about past the NW end of the bridge, then app. three quarter of the way a little more NE towards the cemetery. It looks like this path had been indeed established. ALL IMO)

attachment.php

Attachments

• indiana distances 2.jpg
    indiana distances 2.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 644

At approx. 50 seconds.

[video=youtube;TT7NoIJr5zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7NoIJr5zE[/video]

I think the person identified as JL at 1:30 in this MSM video was talked about previously here but I can't remember what was said other then being an RSO and one of the searchers. He's been looked at by LE but I don't think cleared, perhaps left on their POI list? Does anyone remember this? And dang I hate when men stand about with their hands in their pockets like BG, it freaks me out now. Seems like I'm constantly comparing things on men that walk past me, drive by, and so on. I've lost my ability to feel safe. moo
[video=youtube;YeP0zNTPcK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeP0zNTPcK4[/video]

I read (from the sheriff) that the girls were last seen at 1:00. It is in a post at the beginning of every thread. Did this change?

Also, wouldn't BG fear the sound a gunshot would make? Assuming he used a gun?

Don't want to speculate too much but some have said gun for control and knife to finish. IMO it sounds plausible.

I'd seen the still photos of Abby and Libby but one news piece had a video of them together on SM laughing and goofing off. That made me really sad because they were so young and vibrant.

One of the links I posted a few pages ago had a quote from a fire official who said it was "bad" and that was after they were found.

Agree with you, too.

The girls voices could very well be on there but LE wants
the public to concentrate on BG's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod