IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to belabor this point but I wonder if anyone knows the answer to this scenario:

Imagine that BG does use some idevice to photo or video capture his crimes to relive repeatedly. Arguably he could reason that he should not carry a cell phone due to potential identification by cell tower pings. So he uses a non-cellular iPad, as I suggested in previous posts. Now if he returns home and connects to wifi the video will upload to iCloud or google photos if he has those applications and if they are active. The documents will be time stamped and geographically stamped. Is it a completely dumb idea to wonder if LE could cast a broad electronic search of the cloud space to see what media files are stamped on a particular date, say Feb 14, and a particular location like Delphi.

Barring all of my speculations, warrant and privacy issues would it be logistically possible to do this?

Again, I know I am offering zero to this investigation but I am very glad I found this group of people at Websleuths who have a passionate common interest of putting this monster away for what he did to Abby and Libby. It is cathartic to read everyone's ideas and to be able to present my own. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With my Android tablet I can turn all those settings off and remain offline at all times if I wanted to.

Sent from my Commodore 64

Probably just a freaky coincidence, unless he travels....

The Phantom' serial killer of children out of prison, living in Tucson
Posted: Apr 26, 2017 10:17 PM MDT
Updated: May 02, 2017 3:28 PM MDT
http://www.azfamily.com/story/35260...er-of-children-out-of-prison-living-in-tucson

Pretty sure he was still in prison when these murders happened. I read the stories when he was released, cannot imagine that he was ever released. Sick. He is supposed to be under supervision in a halfway house but reporters and neighbors say he walks around and rides a bike even around children- alone. Crazy world we live in.

Pretty sure he was still in prison when these murders happened. I read the stories when he was released, cannot imagine that he was ever released. Sick. He is supposed to be under supervision in a halfway house but reporters and neighbors say he walks around and rides a bike even around children- alone. Crazy world we live in.

Yes I agree, he'd hadn't been released quite yet. "Phantom" is associated to at least two SK including an unsolved case from 70 years ago where the killer wore a mask. It just odd the word was used in that interview earlier this week "are you chasing a phantom?" along with the phantom-like image in the one media report, abc iirc. Those two unusual connections have my ears perked towards the possibility of a known copycat killer.

I must be going blind, but do you have a link to where that picture appeared in the media thread at the beginning of the case? I thought I must have missed it somehow because I had downloaded every picture they released on the days I saw them. I went back to the media thread, and the first one I found was the one where he was taking a step with his right foot/leg., and that is the same one that was on the billboards. I'm not doubting what you're saying, but if I did miss something as important as that it makes me wonder what else I may have missed. MOO, etc.

TIA

I don't have a link to it in the media thread, but it is posted on thread#2 post#3 on the general discussion thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the post by Mophebius, good reply. Excellent article by the way and worth a read (JMO) Due to no closure on Brandhagen given in the article, and the lack of contact with 'he whom knows more'...
On quarterbacking a team, there is a huddle, call made, line of scrimmage, snap of the ball, and look....how did that fullback get to the endzone. Look at the media and the national popularity with the police involving citizens, and know why everyone was focused on RL....touchdown.

I don't think I've understood even one of your allegory-type posts. Is it just me? Respectfully, can you try to be a little more clear so those of us without a PhD in poetry can understand?

The hunter aspect has come up. My only qualm with that is, while I feel the bridge/trails appear somewhat desolate at times, cornering the girls on the bridge seems like a risky move (even though it did work). He really had to know that area to know that someone wasn't about to approach from that end or be on that side of the trail no?

x2

I don't know if it's been confirmed whether or not the residence at the end of the drive was occupied at any point on the 13th, I seem to remember someone here mentioned the folks who live there are, or might be, "snow birds" who live down South during the winter months.

A lot of variables had to work in this guy's favor in order for him to be able to pull off this crime. I maintain that he knew RL's house and the other house were unoccupied during the period of time the crime was committed. I'm thinking the perp may have been in the cemetery when RL left for the dump that day, which would have been after 11AM, or maybe he simply knocked on the door to see if he was home. IIRC, the road leading to the other residence has a fence which blocks the drive, which was closed across that road when MSM folks were taking video in the days after the murders.

A big factor working in BG's favor was the fact that despite Delphi schools having the day off, it was still a normal Monday work day, so there would have been fewer adults there, vs. a Saturday or Sunday, even.

When I read about the dog collar I didn't think of a dog but that he used it around the neck of one of the girls for control. I still wonder if Libby wasn't killed at the spot above the creek and Abby taken to the Mears barn. Why were they searching there so much? Maybe somebody saw something.

And maybe that's why they played hardball with someone...
I have often wondered about complicity with that one.
Wittingly. Unwittingly.

Regardless, he got pissed, and he stopped cooperating.

I don't think I've understood even one of your allegory-type posts. Is it just me? Respectfully, can you try to be a little more clear so those of us without a PhD in poetry can understand?
This was a metaphorical thought regarding sides of play. Police on one side, media and public on the other. The ball is the case. The police have the ball, call the play, and whisk, down the field for a 6 pointer. Mophebius shared a really good link describing police activity and the pursuit. Mophebius had made an interception....just trying to make a mundane afternoon full of sunshine. (Field Goal?)

Haven't had time to get back here to check for several days.... anything new?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Amethyst View PostWhen I read about the dog collar I didn't think of a dog but that he used it around the neck of one of the girls for control. I still wonder if Libby wasn't killed at the spot above the creek and Abby taken to the Mears barn. Why were they searching there so much? Maybe somebody saw something.What dog collar? Link?

Of course now we are all curious about why you never commented further about that particular case. Was that case ever solved?
I really wonder whether or not an answer is forthcoming (HS graduate here).

:laughing: I got a little frustrated because yeah, I thought we had a new photo of BG from LE to get our binoculars out and analyse the poop out of when it was one we'd already done that to, well some of us had before getting totally sideswiped by the other ones they released.

Fwiw I'm totally creeped out by how much BG looks like my late husband in that pic, he doesn't at all in the other ones but in that pic *shivers*

On that note, May the 4th be with you and may TODAY BE THE DAY.

Referring to the BBM Okay gang, no more referring to BG in that new old photo as a TOAD, just sayin' :notgood:

And Skibs, I have only seen the one picture of your late husband in your old avatar. He looked to be totally adorable.

BG we know is not.

I must be going blind, but do you have a link to where that picture appeared in the media thread at the beginning of the case? I thought I must have missed it somehow because I had downloaded every picture they released on the days I saw them. I went back to the media thread, and the first one I found was the one where he was taking a step with his right foot/leg., and that is the same one that was on the billboards. I'm not doubting what you're saying, but if I did miss something as important as that it makes me wonder what else I may have missed. MOO, etc.

TIA

Oh noes now I'm gonna have to eat crow! In the beginning we didn't have the media thread!!! DUH. I know a few of us tried to copy important media links, pics ect to the media thread I just expected we had put this there too but we didn't have a thread to put it in back then. Oy.

Here is a link to it in thread number 2 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?329625-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-13-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-2&p=13150284#post13150284

We first discovered it in thread 1, that shows you how far back it was about but I think so many of us came to assume the photos on there were the same as what LE then released to the public.

Referring to the BBM Okay gang, no more referring to BG in that new old photo as a TOAD, just sayin' :notgood:

And Skibs, I have only seen the one picture of your late husband in your old avatar. He looked to be totally adorable.

BG we know is not.

So sweet thank you!

It's cool no worries. I just see the likeness when my husband was pretending to be a Jedi with a hood up, the face down, nose and greying goatee, it's uncanny. And yes, my hubby was a very good man and not remotely nasty like BG, I call him worse than a toad in my head ;)

Oh noes now I'm gonna have to eat crow! In the beginning we didn't have the media thread!!! DUH. I know a few of us tried to copy important media links, pics ect to the media thread I just expected we had put this there too but we didn't have a thread to put it in back then. Oy.

Here is a link to it in thread number 2 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?329625-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-13-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-2&p=13150284#post13150284

We first discovered it in thread 1, that shows you how far back it was about but I think so many of us came to assume the photos on there were the same as what LE then released to the public.

:waving: waving to Skibs, how's that crow taste, need some salt and pepper? I can see you from here with my 'Im 40-something-going-blind-now-despite-having- perfect- vision- my whole- life- reading glasses on, combined with my inspector Gadget magnifying glass strapped onto my Nosey Neighbor Nancy Binoculars which are strapped to my Hubble telescope 😂

Yes, i know, I'm insane now. Good grief i hope this case breaks soon.

SKIBS YOU'RE the bestest

Nothing new I think. And white thing : dog (poodle) ( chahuahua), goat, dog leash, the usual,(goggles, ribbons, a dove etc.) Seriously though I thought at one point when I think LE did the big presser releasing loop BG voice, that *shoulder to shoulder* was something. Like we stood shoulder to shoulder then they stood shoulder to shoulder yesterday.. so to me, to say that more than once is either, trying to make it clear they worked hard together. Which to me is assumed. Imo or someone's trying to say something like hey BG we saw you we stood possibly nearly shoulder to shoulder with you, we'll get you. ... but I might have thought too much into it. Imo always.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
In the conversation last night the white thing came up again and dog leash was mentioned. That is why I said I never thought of a dog but a human collar. jMO...no link.

:waving: waving to Skibs, how's that crow taste, need some salt and pepper? I can see you from here with my 'Im 40-something-going-blind-now-despite-having- perfect- vision- my whole- life- reading glasses on, combined with my inspector Gadget magnifying glass strapped onto my Nosey Neighbor Nancy Binoculars which are strapped to my Hubble telescope 😂

Yes, i know, I'm insane now. Good grief i hope this case breaks soon.

SKIBS YOU'RE the bestest

Got any tums?

:laughing: :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads