IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that keeps coming to me
The killer visited someone who lives close by.
He was a house guest.
The friend/family he stayed with didn't see his picture or more likely if it's family ,the people don't want others to know the killer is part of their family ,they are embarrassed, and they will not turn him in.

11:22 a.m. EST is when LE announced that a press conference will be held on Wednesday at 10 a.m. EST

Superslash: Thank you for that. This is 8:00 a.m. PST.

Waiting with bated breath. . .

Somebody on the other thread asked how to stay signed in. There should be a check box that says Remember Me. Just check it and you will stay signed in

SheRuns had a request before we were (modsnip)

attachment.php

Flipped and pasted. It lines up almost perfectly with no tweaks.

Attachments

• 447MKHF.png
    447MKHF.png
    992.6 KB · Views: 1,147
I think he befriended them in someway. Not sure how because they are too old for I lost my dog or would you like some sweets. maybe he said he had hurt himself in someway and need their help to get back to his car or somewhere. I know we tell our kids not to go off with strangers but we tell them to help people if they need it.
I can't imagine how he could kill two children unless they felt safe with him at some point before he hurt them.

I tell my children to yell and scream and not comply if something ever happens. I also tell them to swear while screaming because people pay attention when they see a young child dropping F bombs.
I have a 9 year old and 6 year old twin granddaughters. I have always tried to teach them about safety. They know about 911, when to call, their name, address, phone number, etc. I also told them if someone pulled up, wanting to give them candy, show them a pet, ask for directions to go inside and not go near the car. There are enough relatives in the family, if there was a emergency, someone they know would come and get them. I also told them, if anyone ever grabbed them, to kick in the groin if able, use the elbow to hit in the face or wherever they can, and holler as loud as they can. You are not my (mom or dad) to get attention, and if possible run as fast as you can. The world is a scary place

At first I thought this whole case was a "catfish" situation, where the girls were lured into meeting someone they thought was someone else...and the only reason I thought that was because of the "make sure you know what's going on in your childrens lives" comment by LE. HOWEVER, now that LE is eluding to the possibility of a transient individual being involved with the crime, I'm wondering if that "know whats going on in your childrens lives" comment was referring to the fact that the older sister of Liberty dropped the girls off. It's a possibility the other family members didn't know this. Not placing any blame whatsoever on the girls or suggesting they deliberately went behind their parents backs by any means. But my new theory is that this suspect DOES know the area well, HAS been to the area many times, lives out of town but has family who lives in the house that was first investigated by LE (they are probably NOT involved in the crime, but LE knew they were the suspect's connection to the town.) He was probably there when they were dropped off, probably passed them on the bridge a few times (could be where the photo of the man came from; possibly in the background of a photo taken by the girls that LE zoomed in on), then I wonder if he checked around the area to see if anyone would be there to see the crime being committed. I think this was opportunistic now, not planned. But I do think he knew what he was doing...all my opinion obviously, I'm no detective. Just been thinking about this a lot.

This! I am on the same page. More and more I am thinking this is the scenario (well, minus the house that was investigated, imo its unrelated).

Hello all! I am a newish member who really has just been lurking. This case makes me sick to my stomach. I live just two hours south of Delphi. I tried reading through all of the posts but it was taking forever. Anywho, luckily for this case the Indiana State Police who are working this case most likely also worked the case of Shaylyn Ammerman last year so they are (unfortunately) educated (maybe not the right use of words) with circumstances as horrible as these.

I have had a terrible gut feeling that these girls were meeting up with someone that they met on-line or maybe knew but portrayed himself as someone their age. Maybe he intended to sell them into the human trafficking trade. We have so many missing young girls in the state right now that I think Indiana has become a sort of supplying ground for these monsters.

Welcome Superslash :)

:welcome:

Re: the breaking news I'm literally peeking so scared to look. Here goes... (heart is racing and I feel dizzy...this case is going to give me a heart attack...)

SheRuns had a request before we were (modsnip)

attachment.php

Flipped and pasted. It lines up almost perfectly with no tweaks.

Is this out of line? If so, please mod snip. The reason for the question was to show how a camera cell phone pic (via snapchat) lines up straight with a bridge background and the perp still shots (2) are skewed and at an angle. Not likely they came from source IMO.

Vliam - I think the image I posted is a little closer to accurate. You're spot on with the suspect's location, IMO. But, I think the outline I have of LG and AW's location on the bridge is pretty accurate.

eyewitness to the suspect are coming forward and posting on SM....not eyewitness to the crime, just to running into the suspect weeks ago....one stated they saw him under the bridge....wonder if that's the reason the investigators were under the bridge yesterday and Sunday.

I saw this too. There goes my theory that it wasn't a homeless man, if it pans out. Of course, if true, he could have been scoping the place out.

Is this out of line? If so, please mod snip. The reason for the question was to show how a camera cell phone pic (via snapchat) lines up straight with a bridge background and the perp still shots (2) are skewed and at an angle. Not likely they came from source IMO.

Nothing to worry about, your question was/is perfectly fine :)

It should probably go in the unidentified persons forum for now. Hopefully it is not related to this case.

I am thinking it's not related. One of the things I've learned on WS is that it takes awhile for a body to surface when it's underwater. If this perp killed himself, I'm not sure he would be floating yet?

Geez, I can't even believe what I've learned on WS....which isn't to say this is 100% accurate. Just going off my memories of missing people being found in water.

jmo

I saw this too. There goes my theory that it wasn't a homeless man, if it pans out. Of course, if true, he could have been scoping the place out.

I hope it's true....bc if so, investigators have more then I first thought...if he was down in that area for a few weeks prior, I'm sure he left stuff (cig butts, etc)...or at the very least if people actually saw him prior and even had encounters with him, then they can get information and maybe draw up a sketch of the person.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Gardenista
Awesome work. Really helps me get the scene straight in my mind. Would you be able to put Libby's appx location in this graphic too?

I believe a poster already worked on it. Not sure, where it is, but perhaps he/she can re-post it? -Nin
-------------------------------------
Gardenista - here's what I posted yesterday:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Forgive me for asking a dumb question, but I'm still having a hard time figuring out which side is which. Which side of the bridge is the side we believe they entered on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa