IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shire, here's the problem I have with any opinion, including mine...
LE has given basically zero information to the public to form an opinion. Or rather to form one based on facts.

To answer you question, I think there is a clue to be considered based on what I heard transcribing LE transmissions.
Yep and I know that clue i think, but it could be a false trail laid by perp. Without DNA then I am doubtful if SA took place but I have edited my post to add what I think. And some of my theory is based on scanner info too. MOO.

I think many know him. Not just the girls.
I also think many tips were made about the same person. Could explain the silence.

Why would this guy murder these girls if this was not a sex crime. Which I do not believe it is.

As to what they saw ......could be anything....
But the man on the bridge didn't want anyone else to know.

I have also pondered the idea the man was angry them for something. Could he have killed one girl by accident and panicked then killed the other.

Imo he's local
Girls knew him.

How does one "accidentally" murder a 12 year old girl in a remote forest? What are you basing the belief they weren't sexually assaulted on?

Yep and I know that clue i think, but it could be a false trail laid by perp. Without DNA then I am doubtful if SA took place but I have edited my post to add what I think. And some of my theory is based on scanner info too. MOO.

Ok, saw your other edited post.

False trail: absolutely possible. May not even be connected. But it was a clue.

Flora fire, hmm. If the girls knew something then I would surmise others knew something too.

That town is too small for two young teens to be in the know and no one else. But it's another possibiity to add to all the others.

See what I mean? So much to consider and so little evidence to base that opinon on. So frustrating. So what I tend to do is go with statistics such as:

How many times has a young teen been killed in a small town to shut them up.

Did anyone figure out why there is no shadow of the man on the bridge in the photo?
I've thought about and asked this here (before image thread was created) and on that image thread. No particular answer has ever been given so I figured the sun was behind a cloud. Image thread is listed at beginning of this one.

How does one "accidentally" murder a 12 year old girl in a remote forest? What are you basing the belief they weren't sexually assaulted on?
Knocked off bridge, hunting or other gun accident, argument got out of control causing fall and head injury.

I've thought about and asked this here (before image thread was created) and on that image thread. No particular answer has ever been given so I figured the sun was behind a cloud. Image thread is listed at beginning of this one.
I don't remember the exact reasoning but remember it being explained well enough that I was no longer questioning that BG was photoshopped on the bridge. I recall someone trying to recreate the distance and images as well and the lack of shadow was the same. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Flora fire, hmm. If the girls knew something then I would surmise others knew something too.

That town is too small for two young teens to be in the know and no one else. But it's another possibiity to add to all the others.

See what I mean? So much to consider and so little evidence to base that opinon on. So frustrating. So what I tend to do is go with statistics such as:

Not very many is my guess but then again how many took pictures snap chatted and took videos and voice recordings?

That last one we often wouldn't know because often it will be passed off as accidental rather than murder. And a lot go missing and are never found sadly. I feel this one went wrong for the perp because of the inaccessible location and the speed that people were looking for them (hundreds were involved that first night) meaning hiding them in another location could not be done.

I don't remember the exact reasoning but remember it being explained well enough that I was no longer questioning that BG was photoshopped on the bridge. I recall someone trying to recreate the distance and images as well and the lack of shadow was the same. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I know what you mean. I often forget my original question or even answer it myself, as with the shadow thing. :) if I lose my train of thought then forget it anyway.

Did anyone figure out why there is no shadow of the man on the bridge in the photo?

Hi, hope you don't mind if I tackle this one, although here on the main thread I cannot give you any visuals, those would be reserved for the image thread.

BG most definitely has a shadow, though very faint.

The photo is a still taken from video and when I reproduced the exact same scenario, I found that my daughter's shadow was very faint to what it was to my eye in real life.

Check this gif out on the image thread and watch the bottom right corner http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erty-German-14-Delphi&p=13380972#post13380972Watch the gif closely and you will see it, it's there. That time of year shadows are longer and skinnier so the shadow you see is mostly of his legs in the frame we have (body shadow off the frame) so they can be mistaken for the rail ties.

HTH.

ETA: I have posted a photo from the above mentioned experiment I did so you can compare if you wish. Image thread:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erty-German-14-Delphi&p=13409152#post13409152

Shire, here's the problem I have with any opinion, including mine...
LE has given basically zero information to the public to form an opinion. Or rather to form one based on facts.

To answer you question, I think there is a clue to be considered based on what I heard transcribing LE transmissions.

Yup. We know nothing. And 60 threads later, we still know nothing more than nothing. :gaah:

LE holds all the cards which we cannot and will not see until the time an arrest is made.

I like your opinions, BoP. :)

I'll try to get downstairs later too...It's been a while

:peace:

Hi, hope you don't mind if I tackle this one, although here on the main thread I cannot give you any visuals, those would be reserved for the image thread.

BG most definitely has a shadow, though very faint.

The photo is a still taken from video and when I reproduced the exact same scenario, I found that my daughter's shadow was very faint to what it was to my eye in real life.

Check this gif out on the image thread and watch the bottom right corner http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erty-German-14-Delphi&p=13380972#post13380972Watch the gif closely and you will see it, it's there. That time of year shadows are longer and skinnier so the shadow you see is mostly of his legs in the frame we have (body shadow off the frame) so they can be mistaken for the rail ties.

HTH.

ETA: I have posted a photo from the above mentioned experiment I did so you can compare if you wish. Image thread:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erty-German-14-Delphi&p=13409152#post13409152
It did help me see the shadow ( when his left foot is on the ground) for the very first time. TY Webby.
Edit - just cross posted I see.

Imo
All LE needs is the evidence.
They don't have any.

I think the silence from LE means that they're building a case. That's how I'm interpreting their silence and the family's optimism.

In one of the early interviews with LE, they said they hope that they wouldn't have to release more of the audio (which seemed to imply that they might if they had no other choice) They haven't done so. In fact, it's been radio silence. I think they know who their man is. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE's "Optimism isn't very high" comment put me close to joining the group that feels this case has gone cold.

Has there been anything since that gives people hope?

LE's "Optimism isn't very high" comment put me close to joining the group that feels this case has gone cold.

Has there been anything since that gives people hope?

I must have missed that...

I think the silence from LE means that they're building a case. That's how I'm interpreting their silence and the family's optimism.

In one of the early interviews with LE, they said they hope that they wouldn't have to release more of the audio (which seemed to imply that they might if they had no other choice) They haven't done so. In fact, it's been radio silence. I think they know who their man is. IMO

i agree with you. they really have not come forward asking for tips since their press conference when they released the audio. i think that was on feb 22nd. when we do see them asking for tips it is some canned response when asked or some canned response at the end of the article. i can't think of the last time LE played the audio clip. maybe it was at the feb press conference. i agree with you. i think they know who did this and i think they have known for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo