IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Marking my spot.)

(Keep those cold case coming... like I've said a few times before, I think <modsnip> DNA might be sitting in some cold case file box on some shelf somewhere. Moo.)

IMO, looks like many pedophiles are looking. Perhaps there is more to the story although a murder would be abundantly enough. - Great, that LE caught him!! :behindbar

On Aug. 2, 2017, Kevin Sellers was asked to come to the Cass Co. Sheriff&#8217;s Office for investigation of a tip received about the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German in Carroll County on February 13, 2017.

That tip referred to Sellers &#8220;having killed his uncle some years before and had gotten away with it.&#8221;

Prosecutors say Sellers was first questioned about the Delphi killings, but was then confronted with evidence gathered in the ongoing investigation into the death of David Sellers, after which he stated, &#8220;I surrender.&#8221;
-.-.-
David Sellers&#8217; 2007 obituary stated he was survived by &#8220;a special nephew, Kevin Sellers, Logansport.&#8221;

http://www.purdueexponent.org/city_state/article_e3351976-787d-11e7-a113-b364f0ad6136.html

I wonder if there is a public library in town.... our town has computers for anyone to use, and let me tell you... there are some mighty strange people who use them.... would be pretty easy for this guy to sit there anonymously and follow someone's FB..... creepy. I'm with the person who suggested that he may have posed as "a friend" to get access to their social media. Most kids are not real savvy on keeping their privacy settings locked down.

I wonder if there is a public library in town.... our town has computers for anyone to use, and let me tell you... there are some mighty strange people who use them.... would be pretty easy for this guy to sit there anonymously and follow someone's FB..... creepy. I'm with the person who suggested that he may have posed as "a friend" to get access to their social media. Most kids are not real savvy on keeping their privacy settings locked down.

I would think using the library computers would be risky. Camera's everywhere, signing in, having to use the library card during the sign-in. It would be pretty easy to trace. jmo

Did you look at his facebook? Reddish brown hair, facial hair, not brown eyes, big belly...

KS's Facebook is definitely more similar to the BG sketch than the mugshot is. Other interesting things I noticed in his pictures were how he was holding his hand in his pocket in one pic and in another, his one leg appears very slightly shorter than the other although that could just be the camera playing tricks. Seeing those pictures, I'm still not convinced but would not shocked if it was the same person. MOO

[video=youtube;MS0lpgiuWTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS0lpgiuWTg[/video]

-Nin

Has anyone made a sketch of this guy without the hat?

I cover the hat area on my screen to get an idea of what he may look like without focusing on the hat. I feel like the hat makes him look like Captain Kangaroo and I just can't take the image of a killer seriously. He looks more menacing to me when I hide the hat. I don't know that anyone knows what the top of his head looks like (either from full video if there is more or from witnesses).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I thought it was random, but I just rewatched the press conference and I agree with the previous post that the officer very carefully says he doesn't think it's likely that they were randomly stumbled upon. He also very carefully refuses to answer how long after she posts the picture does the crime take place, or anything about electronic contact. Just makes it sound like he's NOT saying something
Theres alot hes not saying. Random vs not random? Did he find something? If so, then he must have an idea of who it is.

Maybe he goes as far away from home AND from a previous own crime scene as possible, always changing states? The internet is helping him (IF he is electronically stalking) to find places and his victims everywhere. I think, driving several hundred of miles doesn't frighten him at all. Returning back to his home and his wife (mother?) who perhaps had equipped him the day/days before with clean and ironed clothing and a snack-to-go, he maybe on his journey back is able to relax, thinking about his gruesome action again. When he arrives at his home, he is his normal self as always and nobody would suspect him for anything. - MOO at this time.

This is why from the beginning (first several pages) I said he is a truck driver passing through originally from the area and would be very hard to track down. I still think someone from Delphi should be going through high school yearbooks from 1985 to 1995 ish to see if any one resembles bg or the sketch, not that he will look much the same but there could be similarity. This is obviously my opinion, but I'm still stuck on it despite no one agreeing.

Has anyone made a sketch of this guy without the hat?

Good question

No - sketches of the suspect may not be posted here except those released by LE. LE throughout this investigation has expressed concern and consternation with those posting their own sketches, side by sides with random RSOs, naming their own suspects, etc on social media.

We are respecting their investigation and their request that people stick with the info provided by authorities and not add further confusion by altering those images and sketches.

Good question

No - sketches of the suspect may not be posted here except those released by LE. LE throughout this investigation has expressed concern and consternation with those posting their own sketches, side by sides with random RSOs, naming their own suspects, etc on social media.

We are respecting their investigation and their request that people stick with the info provided by authorities and not add further confusion by altering those images and sketches.

100% agree. Should have worded my ? differently.

I meant had LE made a sketch without the hat.

100% agree. Should have worded my ? differently.

I meant had LE made a sketch without the hat.

Gotcha :)

No - they have not. I suspect it is because they have no clue what he looks like without a hat which suggests that whoever their witness was who assisted with the sketch has only seen him with some sort of head covering. That hat may or may not be the same one he appears to be wearing in the video still images. JMO tho.

Theres alot hes not saying. Random vs not random? Did he find something? If so, then he must have an idea of who it is.

I saw a crime show this week where LE had suspects but not enough evidence, so they did billboards with suspects' photos, asking for any info on their whereabouts or activities on the date in question.

I do not understand why LE would want to deal hundreds, possibly thousands of mostly useless tips if they had an idea who they were after.

Jmo

I saw a crime show this week where LE had suspects but not enough evidence, so they did billboards with suspects' photos, asking for any info on their whereabouts or activities on the date in question.

I do not understand why LE would want to deal hundreds, possibly thousands of mostly useless tips if they had an idea who they were after.

Jmo
They might have an idea if who he is. But they dont know where he is. They need the publics help with that.

Every time I scroll past his pic, I SWEAR I know who he is. But it just won't come to me. I lose sleep over it. I thought maybe without the hat it would hit me.

Every time I scroll past his pic, I SWEAR I know who he is. But it just won't come to me. I lose sleep over it. I thought maybe without the hat it would hit me.

Same! But I'm in Indiana and his "look" is very standard here. I'm not originally from Indiana but have lived here for the last 18 years. When I first moved here (from the East Coast) I remember thinking there was such an "Indiana look" - that goatee was and still is VERY common here. The square-ish face, too, very Indiana-ish. He does seem familiar but then I think maybe it is just bc he looks like BG video. Ack. Always on the lookout for him. (I'm in Indianapolis)

I'm also very familiar with Michigan and he doesn't look like those folks. I could, of course, be completely wrong but JMO FWIW.

So I thought it was random, but I just rewatched the press conference and I agree with the previous post that the officer very carefully says he doesn't think it's likely that they were randomly stumbled upon. He also very carefully refuses to answer how long after she posts the picture does the crime take place, or anything about electronic contact. Just makes it sound like he's NOT saying something
Your post made me think that LE know from the audio when the crime took place so should know when he made his escape. If so then why aren't they asking for witnesses around that time, whenever that was ? JMO.

They might have an idea if who he is. But they dont know where he is. They need the publics help with that.

Well, same then, they could ask for help in locating John Bridge, i.e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member