IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is new information, which is encouraging to us," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Thursday. "We"re hopeful."

Personally, I had to step back from this case and collect my thoughts. It will be six months and nothing.
In regards to the sketch, I wonder if the witness, who recently came forward, was hypnotized to help him/her recollect certain
features of BG.
Pardon me if this sounds crazy, but, IMO, it's such a detailed sketch.

Personally, I had to step back from this case and collect my thoughts. It will be six months and nothing.
In regards to the sketch, I wonder if the witness, who recently came forward, was hypnotized to help him/her recollect certain
features of BG.
Pardon me if this sounds crazy, but, IMO, it's such a detailed sketch.
Doesn't sound crazy at all.

JC Online news has some new articles just out:
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/08/11/delphi-changed-killing-its-teenagers/555834001/

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/08/11/delphi-murders-6-months-later-what-we-know/555807001/

I cannot imagine living in Delphi right now. Heck, I'm less than an hour away, and I'm scared.
I really hope LE can provide the community of Delphi with more information - IMO - six months without nothing new,
is too long.
Pray that they catch this monster.

Collen Fitzpatrick was involved in the identification of Lori Erica Ruff/Kimberly Mclean. IIRC, she is a member here at WS and has posted in the Lori Erica Ruff case.

Let's hope she's seen this one and is on it.
There was something that I discovered or figured out on another forum. I did send a PM to an individual who would naturally be interested. I said this is what I believe and explained why. EVIDENTLY this individual did some inquires. Turns out I was RIGHT. For some reason this person handed credit to someone else. Thats ok. Im not the type that demands credit or recognition.
By the way, its a high profile case.

"There is new information, which is encouraging to us," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Thursday. "We"re hopeful."
Did he say when the new information would be released? Or are they keeping it to themselves?

I would love to see Private Investigator Brennan on this case. He has great instincts. Watch youtube 20/20 The Hunch. Parts 1 and 2. Hes impressive and relentless.

Oklahoma teen runaway found in Carroll County, man arrested
http://www.wlfi.com/story/36112661/...uties-find-oklahoma-runaway-in-carroll-county

"Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says it started when deputies responded to a 911 hangup at Wildwood Trailer Court on Wednesday. They found the girl with two older men from Illinois.

One of them was 36-year-old Matthew McNair. Investigators learned he was a registered sex offender

I believe BG is not from Carroll Cty, and may (or very likely may be) from out-of-state.

Great catch, margarita.

JMO

Ok, I'll try!

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/419749627742566061/
I wondered what was coming up as I scrolled down. Hahaha. No prob focusing on other hats .

I believe BG is not from Carroll Cty, and may (or very likely may be) from out-of-state.

Great catch, margarita.

JMO
I found this guy on the RSO list yesterday and he was over 6 foot so figured he wasn't BG. ( He wasn't wearing a hat either :smile: .) Could someone else also check too?

Don't know who the second man is do we?

(For some reason the media links aren't working for me this morning.)

i'm sure I read that they asked to focus on facial features as they weren't positive of the hat

I may focus on the face here ;), thank you:
If there is missing only one detail then we could have quite another face. I think of a more or less deep glabella(r) line for example which would show him older. Or the eye color maybe a very little bit brighter perhaps. Or his hair underneath his ears would be a little bit shorter or longer or more straight. Or his eyebrows aren't that tight and curved.
Certainly the witness got asked if the pic would show BG like s/he saw him. But there maybe a tiny difference in painting what the witness saw or remembered exactly.
I have to leave now .....

I found this guy on the RSO list yesterday and he was over 6 foot so figured he wasn't BG. ( He wasn't wearing a hat either :smile: .) Could someone else also check too?

Don't know who the second man is do we?

(For some reason the media links aren't working for me this morning.)

I had asked a while back how much wiggle room we had on height, you guys said not much...considering the recent wiggling on the weight....... might there be wiggle room after all?

I may focus on the face here ;), thank you:
If there is missing only one detail then we could have quite another face. I think of a more or less deep glabella(r) line for example which would show him older. Or the eye color maybe a very little bit brighter perhaps. Or his hair underneath his ears would be a little bit shorter or longer or more straight. Or his eyebrows aren't that tight and curved.
Certainly the witness got asked if the pic would show BG like s/he saw him. But there maybe a tiny difference in painting what the witness saw or remembered exactly.
I have to leave now .....
Or he may be bald or thinning on top hence the h*t. :wink:

I had asked a while back how much wiggle room we had on height, you guys said not much...considering the recent wiggling on the weight....... might there be wiggle room after all?
Yes indeed. But he seems to be shrinking rather than getting bigger. So a balding, short guy ? JK. :laugh: just getting the hang of these emoticons after nearly 4k posts.

According to the story in the second link,not only has his weight changed,but the height has changed as well.
"The killer is described as a white man who weighs between 180 and 200 pounds. He stands between 5-feet, 6-inches tall and 5-feet, 8-inches tall, police said."

BBM

I keep coming back to the change of size and wondering how LE was able to tighten it by 2 inches and 20 pounds.

Great catch Imno. Thanks.

BBM

I keep coming back to the change of size and wondering how LE was able to tighten it by 2 inches and 20 pounds.

Great catch Imno. Thanks.
It's obvious isn't it.? He must be 2 inches shorter minus the h*t.

Any news on the second guy yet and whether any charges will be laid? ( re the Oklahoma teen?)

I love you guys for caring as much as I do about justice for our girls. Even when I've worked a couple long shifts or whatever and haven't been able to check in for a day or so I can count on you all to keep the hope alive. Thanks to all for your ongoing quest for justice. Keep the torch aloft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.