IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything further on this at all? Does anyone know what the hope is?
Haven't seen a follow up yet.It was just after saying that,that the article went on to give the new height change so it must mean they have some good info if they were able to narrow down another 2 inches off the height.

I would love to see Private Investigator Brennan on this case. He has great instincts. Watch youtube 20/20 The Hunch. Parts 1 and 2. Hes impressive and relentless.
I think I mentioned this way back when and it was said that LE wouldn't or couldn't share details of the investigation with a PI. I believe my follow up to that was so what,any set of fresh eyes helping the case would be great.

Personally, I had to step back from this case and collect my thoughts. It will be six months and nothing.
In regards to the sketch, I wonder if the witness, who recently came forward, was hypnotized to help him/her recollect certain
features of BG.
Pardon me if this sounds crazy, but, IMO, it's such a detailed sketch.

I think so many of us had to do the exact same thing. Step back that is. For me it was just going over and over the same things. It just became unbearable that it wasn't going anywhere.

"They found the girl with two older men from Illinois."

His eyes look blue...
The eyes thing has me a bit confused at this point.I suppose if they had said that a parabon for sure was used,then stating absolutely that the eyes are not blue would make sense.Looking at the poster saying eye color UNKNOWN says to me that LE itself is unsure if that is accurate so they just put according to the witness,the eyes are not blue.Therefore someone might say,why would LE put that on the poster if they didn't believe it to be accurate? I would say why would they put the hat on the sketch they for sure said may not be accurate. Something seems off about the kind of info being released.

According to the story in the second link,not only has his weight changed,but the height has changed as well.
"The killer is described as a white man who weighs between 180 and 200 pounds. He stands between 5-feet, 6-inches tall and 5-feet, 8-inches tall, police said."

Interesting...today both links go to the same news story. Maybe they didn't want that info to be published.

Interesting...today both links go to the same news story. Maybe they didn't want that info to be published.
Yes both links went to the same story last night.After clicking the link and going to the story,there will be links within the paragraphs in blue lettering.Clicking on the one I believe says "what we know" will lead you to where it was read.
Also I just went there and checked and it's still there.

The eyes thing has me a bit confused at this point.I suppose if they had said that a parabon for sure was used,then stating absolutely that the eyes are not blue would make sense.Looking at the poster saying eye color UNKNOWN says to me that LE itself is unsure if that is accurate so they just put according to the witness,the eyes are not blue.Therefore someone might say,why would LE put that on the poster if they didn't believe it to be accurate? I would say why would they put the hat on the sketch they for sure said may not be accurate. Something seems off about the kind of info being released.

I agree something is off. LE's eye color statement is very odd. Maybe a parabon was used and a witness helped make the face as accurate as possible. If the witness wasn't sure about the hat and LE isn't 100% sure about the hat, that would explain why they said focus on the face. No idea why LE would reference to eye color to the witness, if it's really from a parabon. Unless they don't want the suspect to know they have dna for sure.

I'm unable to edit my original post from yesterday so here's a correction.
Each link should take you to a separate article, both of them published late yesterday:
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/08/11/delphi-changed-killing-its-teenagers/555834001/

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/08/11/delphi-murders-6-months-later-what-we-know/555807001/

Thanks to BigCityAccountant and ImnoSherlock for pointing this out! My apologies for any confusion this created!

I'm unable to edit my original post from yesterday so here's a correction.
Each link should take you to a separate article, both of them published late yesterday:
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/08/11/delphi-changed-killing-its-teenagers/555834001/

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/08/11/delphi-murders-6-months-later-what-we-know/555807001/

Thanks to BigCityAccountant and ImnoSherlock for pointing this out! My apologies for any confusion this created!

Thank you. Wow over 24,000 tips so far! I hope people continue to provide them and law enforcement get the one they need ASAP.

Haven't seen a follow up yet.It was just after saying that,that the article went on to give the new height change so it must mean they have some good info if they were able to narrow down another 2 inches off the height.

I feel like the 5'6" to 5'8" change is one of the better clues we have had in a while, since that's starting to get into "shorter territory" for lack of a better term, for a man. The avg height of a US male is 5'9" or 5'10" depending on the source. 5"6' is pretty short, IMO. Maybe we really are getting somewhere? Cause the whole hat/eye color stuff has turned into a bit of a circus, IMO. I worry it might cause people to rule out BG rather than trigger a tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was finding that too. It was file not found for me. They must be checking stuff like alibis and maybe DNA. It said MM was wanted in Stark County (Illinois) and the other guy was having charges filed against him In CaCo. There was an Indy channel article still available which someone may be able to link.
Saw your correction to the JConline links. Thanks, kizzykat.
Hoping today IS the day.

I feel like the 5'6" to 5'8" change is one of the better clues we have had in a while, since that's starting to get into "shorter territory" for lack of a better term, for a man. The avg height of a US male is 5'9" or 5'10" depending on the source. 5"6' is pretty short, IMO. Maybe we really are getting somewhere? Cause the whole hat/eye color stuff has turned into a bit of a circus, IMO. I worry it might cause people to rule out BG rather than trigger a tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5'6"-5'8" is short for a feller. I'm 6'2" and I know how small my dad seems to me at 5'9". Seems to me that if they have narrowed down the height that much they could possibly start running through the BMV records now to see if they could get a match.I'm sure they're all over that I'm just thinkin out loud now.As far as the hat causing confusion,look at the discussion here on it and we are professional amateur's.

Something strikes me as odd about the latest arrest in the suspicious death in deer creek. There are a few things I'm seeing in that picture that have me questioning...that nose. It's so prominent. I'll have to dig up the link but I did some digging already on JH while I'm on a road trip. Back in 2005 I found what appears to be a charge for using private property without permission. Interesting, I found this simply by googling JH full name in carrol county IN, a few pages in.

That hair could be grown out...it has been 6 months....thinking out loud. Don't mind me.

I'm very intrigued, just something about that picture....

All IMO.

Well, the newest guesstimate on height/weight narrows the suspect list down a bit.

I was finding that too. It was file not found for me. They must be checking stuff like alibis and maybe DNA. It said MM was wanted in Stark County (Illinois) and the other guy was having charges filed against him In CaCo. There was an Indy channel article still available which someone may be able to link.
Saw your correction to the JConline links. Thanks, kizzykat.
Hoping today IS the day.
From the 11th... http://theindychannel.com/news/loca...n-carroll-county-with-registered-sex-offender
From the 10th... http://jconline.com/story/news/crim...arroll-county-company-sex-offender/557764001/

Thanks Imno. For some reason I am still not able to load the JC links.

Me, too. I've exceeded my access. You can search for the article if you have any idea what to search for and gain access that way.

Can you get this one? It says Burnettsville man charged with murder in suspicious Carroll County death
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...er-suspicious-carroll-county-death/561669001/

OK.. I can't get it from that link, either. Just google it and it should open for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea