IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, GH is not LE, and this is still not verified. IMO he does good work but there is still speculation in his content. For example: Abby standing vs walking in the picture; we have no way of determining this from the still photo. We also need to be careful about the sequence and players this video assumes. If there were a number of other people at the bridge that afternoon and there was interaction between some of them we need LE verification.

GH is revealing a timeline that would require almost surgical precision for BG to time the abduction and murder. IMHO we can not then ignore players that were already present at the bridge area.

Hopefully LE has hair evidence from BG and has tested it for drugs.

Forgive me if I have stepped on any toes, I truly appreciate the hard work GH does. This is all in my humble opinion.
I agree with you. At the very least, LE should have identified all these people in the area to find out who they are and if any of them saw A & L on the trails or bridge.

I agree with you. At the very least, LE should have identified all these people in the area to find out who they are and if any of them saw A & L on the trails or bridge.

IMO, there is a very strong possibility that they have; they just aren't telling the general public one word more than they think is necessary. They have admitted "there is a lot of information out there that is known but sometimes it's embellished or over-exaggerated...". It's known, just not by those of us who don't go digging through the internet.

As far as GH, either we believe him when he says he talked to Libby's grandma or we don't. Or we think he might have been sucked in by some stranger claiming to be her. I personally believe he talked to her and repeated what she said truthfully.

IMO, there is a very strong possibility that they have; they just aren't telling the general public one word more than they think is necessary. They have admitted "there is a lot of information out there that is known but sometimes it's embellished or over-exaggerated...". It's known, just not by those of us who don't go digging through the internet.

As far as GH, either we believe him when he says he talked to Libby's grandma or we don't. Or we think he might have been sucked in by some stranger claiming to be her. I personally believe he talked to her and repeated what she said truthfully.
We have always known a couple were seen at the bridge and a man plus some other people who witnessed the couple and the man. Did any of these people see the girls? I am not doubting either GH or BP spoke to each other but am agreeing with the poster that it is their opinion only, just like anyone else who was not at the bridge at the relevant time. MHOO.

I agree something is off. LE's eye color statement is very odd. Maybe a parabon was used and a witness helped make the face as accurate as possible. If the witness wasn't sure about the hat and LE isn't 100% sure about the hat, that would explain why they said focus on the face. No idea why LE would reference to eye color to the witness, if it's really from a parabon. Unless they don't want the suspect to know they have dna for sure.

I'm wondering if the witness is RL? I'm also wondering if the perp is the same person that broke into RL's place and that he found in his barn? Am I remembering those events correctly? Could that be why LE says RL is still involved but not a suspect?

Just thinking out loud this morning.

Just heard this case mentioned on WBBM 780 radio in Chicago. Stated LE working through 6000 tips since sketch released. Stated info on radio website.

So glad this will be mentioned in rotation again. I want justice for our girls.

With all due respect, GH is not LE, and this is still not verified. IMO he does good work but there is still speculation in his content. For example: Abby standing vs walking in the picture; we have no way of determining this from the still photo. We also need to be careful about the sequence and players this video assumes. If there were a number of other people at the bridge that afternoon and there was interaction between some of them we need LE verification.

GH is revealing a timeline that would require almost surgical precision for BG to time the abduction and murder. IMHO we can not then ignore players that were already present at the bridge area.

Hopefully LE has hair evidence from BG and has tested it for drugs.

Forgive me if I have stepped on any toes, I truly appreciate the hard work GH does. This is all in my humble opinion.

To me, it does not matter one bit if Abby was standing or walking. Apparently, the grandmother of Libby verified this particular timeline to BH at least that is what he stated in his video.

We have always heard about a couple being seen by, at the very least, one witness. The video tells us that Derrick was told by a 70 year old-ish man that he didn't see the girls, only a couple under the bridge.

There is an hour and 27 minutes (approximately) from the 2:07pm Snapchat photo of Abby to when Derrick (as told by Becky) arrived at the bridge at 3:30pm and spoke to the 70-ish year old man. I don't think this is 'precision' timing for a disappearance.

Becky also told BH that Libby was off the SE end of the bridge when she took the image of BG.

LE has interviewed everyone they could find who admitted to being at the bridge/trail during the time in question.

BH is debunking theories and red herrings to narrow the discussion to known facts. Kudos to him for his effort.

To me, it does not matter one bit if Abby was standing or walking. Apparently, the grandmother of Libby verified this particular timeline to BH at least that is what he stated in his video.

We have always heard about a couple being seen by, at the very least, one witness. The video tells us that Derrick was told by a 70 year old-ish man that he didn't see the girls, only a couple under the bridge.

There is an hour and 27 minutes (approximately) from the 2:07pm Snapchat photo of Abby to when Derrick (as told by Becky) arrived at the bridge at 3:30pm and spoke to the 70-ish year old man. I don't think this is 'precision' timing for a disappearance.

Becky also told BH that Libby was off the SE end of the bridge when she took the image of BG.

LE has interviewed everyone they could find who admitted to being at the bridge/trail during the time in question.

BH is debunking theories and red herrings to narrow the discussion to known facts. Kudos to him for his effort.

Tea time, I think you mean GH.

Yes, BH. And, 1 hour and 23 minutes. Thanks for the correction. :heartbeat:

I have went against the first GH flow video before which is why I stopped watching them.However,the man does this as a career and has done some high profile cases so I could not see him risking his reputation by saying his video was confirmed by BP when it really wasn't.Not only would that put his career at risk,but also possibly the investigation.WS trusts him as far as I know because he has the only YT videos based on opinion allowed here.Based on these things,I am inclined to believe him when he says he has spoken to her.Also if what he says is factual,then we have just that much more to go on.I knew a couple had been out there,but was that the same couple as under the bridge? Was the 70-ish guy the same one I think it is? Does this mean we are even allowed to talk about Derrick German now?Also what site is GH on and why hasn't he been here since he is a member? To many rules for him?

I have went against the first GH flow video before which is why I stopped watching them.However,the man does this as a career and has done some high profile cases so I could not see him risking his reputation by saying his video was confirmed by BP when it really wasn't.Not only would that put his career at risk,but also possibly the investigation.WS trusts him as far as I know because he has the only YT videos based on opinion allowed here.Based on these things,I am inclined to believe him when he says he has spoken to her.Also if what he says is factual,then we have just that much more to go on.I knew a couple had been out there,but was that the same couple as under the bridge? Was the 70-ish guy the same one I think it is? Does this mean we are even allowed to talk about Derrick German now?Also what site is GH on and why hasn't he been here since he is a member? To many rules for him?

GH has been here, in fact we've had several verified imaging experts to share their perspectives. GH was on here back in Feb. and March IIRC.

You're right. Was this the same couple and was the 70 yo the man the others saw? We don't know. It has taken us 6 months to find out that it was DG who was picking them up at 3.30. If it is not the same people then it seems there were quite a few people around that afternoon and, why did they not see the girls or BG? I don't see what exactly this is debunking. JMOO.

No I don't think we are allowed to talk about Liberty's dad here given he is a victim of this terrible crime. I believe it would be against Websluths TOS for us to do so.

[FONT=&quot]"Detectives say the hat the man is wearing in the sketch was not drawn to the description so that they could better show off the man’s facial features."
I suspected as much.What was it about his hat that made them change it?Obviously it wasn't covering his face so what made them put out a sketch that doesn't match witness description?[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther