IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why from the beginning (first several pages) I said he is a truck driver passing through originally from the area and would be very hard to track down. I still think someone from Delphi should be going through high school yearbooks from 1985 to 1995 ish to see if any one resembles bg or the sketch, not that he will look much the same but there could be similarity. This is obviously my opinion, but I'm still stuck on it despite no one agreeing.

BBM
How do you (we) know someone (LE) isn't doing precisely that?
If you thought of the idea, I'm guessing someone else has too. :thinking:

This is why from the beginning (first several pages) I said he is a truck driver passing through originally from the area and would be very hard to track down. I still think someone from Delphi should be going through high school yearbooks from 1985 to 1995 ish to see if any one resembles bg or the sketch, not that he will look much the same but there could be similarity. This is obviously my opinion, but I'm still stuck on it despite no one agreeing.
These yearbooks are available online through the Delphi library.

Hi Bird of Paradise! O/T but I am still so in love with your Avatar! (Love Justice 101's too and hope he/she won't leave us!) That movie (the orig Rear Window with James Stewart & Princess Grace Kelly is SO good, I've watched it more than once on Youtube). BTW I DID receive tie-dye Abby Libby shirt supporting softball park in their honor. Might post a pic this wkend. Do you think KS looks like BG st all? Just wondering. Miss your thoughtful posts. Anyone think there's any connection??? Thanks to ALL HERE for your sharing of thoughtful speculation. Many very interesting ideas posted past few days! Keep brainstorming! For our sweet girls ... BG must pay big time! I would like to fight him myself!

Based on the sketch and the description from LE,I am going to say that RL is not the BG.

Can I just throw this out there? I have not followed page-by-page on this case. Work, RL, kids have taken too much of my time. However, I want to throw out the possibility that there are people that really have little idea about this case. They could easily be living with the perp and have NO idea. I have cousins and great friends that live in the area. Although I have been aware of all of the information and the sketch, they have NO idea. I think there are many, many people that live a life where things that are not in the daily news do not get attention. I think there are people that just don't know what has happened. Some like to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to crime; and there are those that just don't take the time to listen to anything other than the highlights and the weather (my cousin). My cousin gets most of her news online. She hits highlights and searches specific information. She only knows about these two beautiful angels because of me. Since this crime was not terrorist driven and did not affect many families, there may be many people that have no idea that there is a search going on for a criminal.

This is exactly what i think happened here.
These 2 young ladies were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I do not think this was a sexual attack.
Imo they saw this man doing something he could not afford to let them tell.

Alljmo

This was my first thought the day the news came out. At times this thought still crosses my mind.

However, he was carrying a gun, we think, he was overdressed for the weather that day, he seemed to be confident in his approach to the girls in that he had them cornered on the bridge.

This points me away from the idea the girls stumbled upon something they should not have seen. And besides, we cant find his identity, no one in the girl's circle knew him, so how could the girls have caused him trouble? All they could do was tell LE what they had seen. JMO.

I don't feel the girls knew him or they would not have been filming it. I also think if the girls knew him, they would have said his name at some point.

Can I just throw this out there? I have not followed page-by-page on this case. Work, RL, kids have taken too much of my time. However, I want to throw out the possibility that there are people that really have little idea about this case. They could easily be living with the perp and have NO idea. I have cousins and great friends that live in the area. Although I have been aware of all of the information and the sketch, they have NO idea. I think there are many, many people that live a life where things that are not in the daily news do not get attention. I think there are people that just don't know what has happened. Some like to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to crime; and there are those that just don't take the time to listen to anything other than the highlights and the weather (my cousin). My cousin gets most of her news online. She hits highlights and searches specific information. She only knows about these two beautiful angels because of me. Since this crime was not terrorist driven and did not affect many families, there may be many people that have no idea that there is a search going on for a criminal.
Totally agree. No one I know at work knows about this case. And my friends only know about it if I mention it. There is zero coverage, and I only saw something in the news a couple of weeks ago because I subscribed to a Google news alert for the Delphi case. Unless you know, you wouldn't know.

The above is just my opinion.

A new thought that I don't think has been mentioned.

An older sibling dropped the girls off, right? Could this sibling have been out over the weekend and in a conversation with friends, mentioned what she was doing on Monday?

This monster was in hearing distance and BINGO he knew immediately what he was doing on Monday too. He could always ask around wherever they were to find out the older sibling's name. It was then a matter of tracking this sister down via the internet.

Perhaps this is what made the silent witness finally come forward. S/he remembered a guy asking about the older sibling.

For those of y'all that think the girls might have stumbled on something and he killed them for it, what do you think it could have been? Short of burying a body, I can't imagine anything that would be being done in the park that would make someone kill two young girls? If it was something sort of shady, and he didn't know them, I can't imagine it would have been "worth it" to him to further his chance of getting caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was my first thought the day the news came out. At times this thought still crosses my mind.

However, he was carrying a gun, we think, he was overdressed for the weather that day, he seemed to be confident in his approach to the girls in that he had them cornered on the bridge.

This points me away from the idea the girls stumbled upon something they should not have seen. And besides, we cant find his identity, no one in the girl's circle knew him, so how could the girls have caused him trouble? All they could do was tell LE what they had seen. JMO.

I don't feel the girls knew him or they would not have been filming it. I also think if the girls knew him, they would have said his name at some point.

For all we know they did. Maybe just the first name, and maybe that wasn't his real name. We just don't know. What we can assume, is that Libby had enough fear to start filming. She knew they were in serious danger, and she was right.

I cover the hat area on my screen to get an idea of what he may look like without focusing on the hat. I feel like the hat makes him look like Captain Kangaroo and I just can't take the image of a killer seriously. He looks more menacing to me when I hide the hat. I don't know that anyone knows what the top of his head looks like (either from full video if there is more or from witnesses).

OMG. Captain Kangaroo!!!! That is who the sketch reminds me of....I loved Captain Kangaroo when I was a young kid. Thank you. My brain can now rest from the torment of unidentified familiarity.
Praying BG will soon be apprehended and brought to justice. Rest in peace sweet girls.

For those of y'all that think the girls might have stumbled on something and he killed them for it, what do you think it could have been? Short of burying a body, I can't imagine anything that would be being done in the park that would make someone kill two young girls? If it was something sort of shady, and he didn't know them, I can't imagine it would have been "worth it" to him to further his chance of getting caught.

Drug manufacturing and a violent temper....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I sound like a broken record, but anyway, I attended a family reunion last weekend - keep in mind, the majority of the family lives less than one hour away from Delphi. Since we have family members even closer to Delphi, I brought these murders up. Guess what? They had no idea what I was talking about.

I sound like a broken record, but anyway, I attended a family reunion last weekend - keep in mind, the majority of the family lives less than one hour away from Delphi. Since we have family members even closer to Delphi, I brought these murders up. Guess what? They had no idea what I was talking about.

I hope you shared the sketch!

Also, my head is spinning on how confident BG knows how to cross that bridge. IMO - he had to have known that bridge. Also, to abduct two girls in broad daylight?
I wish I could say more, but that would be against TOS.

I bet that she knows the latest on every trashy celebrity that TMZ can churn out.

Same! But I'm in Indiana and his "look" is very standard here. I'm not originally from Indiana but have lived here for the last 18 years. When I first moved here (from the East Coast) I remember thinking there was such an "Indiana look" - that goatee was and still is VERY common here. The square-ish face, too, very Indiana-ish. He does seem familiar but then I think maybe it is just bc he looks like BG video. Ack. Always on the lookout for him. (I'm in Indianapolis)

I'm also very familiar with Michigan and he doesn't look like those folks. I could, of course, be completely wrong but JMO FWIW.
Is his accent local to the area? Does the accent change in different areas of the state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member