IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still stuck on the notion that this was someone who was employed to survey or maintain the trail in some way. Forestry? Power and electric lines? Clearing trees? Not sure, but this is the line of thinking I am developing.

Editing to add that I would certainly hope anyone affiliated with that nearby cemetery has been scrutinized....

All amateur opinion and speculation.

Hi Rose :seeya:

I don't know why, but I've been thinking about this guy all day. More specifically that his face looks "weathered". Then I got to thinking about why type of profession would be a hard labor, outdoor job.

...and then it hit me....

Warehouseman

He looks like a warehouse man to me. You know the kind that unload trucks all day.

attachment.php

This is an unusual cap. If he was local and frequently wore this distinctive cap, people would remember it and would have turned him in to LE. He's a transient, IMO. How far away is the nearest train track?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 9.18.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 9.18.00 PM.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 776
I have been following this post for several weeks , but I haven't felt I've had anything useful to add. Until I saw someone mention about how they wish the LEOs working this case would release the video of BG walking so it could be seen if he has an unusual gait he might be identified by. This stuck out to me because a person can be identified by their walk. My dad has deterioration of the spine and has a slow cautious walk. I could see him coming from a mile away. I personally have scoliosis and my hip sticks out a bit on the left side. I also have a moderate intoeing gait with my left foot.

And I do agree with the people saying the sketch is a fairly common appearance for Midwestern males. I grew up in the Midwest. I have seen so many men who have traits of that sketch it makes my head spin.

I have a feeling that I can't shake that BG is familiar with the Delphi area. Maybe he lived there as a boy or had a relative he used to visit in the area.

About the longshoremen's cap...

The style has remained popular among groups of people in the United Kingdom, Ireland, and North America. The cap is sometimes associated with older men, significantly in South Korea, but has been popular (along with the newsboy cap) among some segments of younger people, for example, in cities such as Boston with a large Irish-American population. They are also associated with skinheads and the Oi! and punk subcultures. It has appeared in the hip hop subculture, sometimes worn back-to-front or cocked to the side. It is also very common among men and women in San Francisco, California.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_cap

Oh this is hooooorible...just looked it up....Angie.....:(

I wonder if LE has also done this in our girls' case (see below)?
From above:

"One night I went out with two detectives — Bob Fann and Gary Quint — who were part of a team that was interviewing the 400 deer hunters who had been issued permits to hunt in the wildlife area where Angie’s body had been found. Maybe somebody had seen something. No possibility would go unexplored."

It is a truly awful case and it just haunts me. I lived not to far from the abduction site at the time. I went out on a search for evidence after she had been found. It will never leave my heart.....just like this case. I would like to see them use Parabon in the very old, cold cases like this one. The new technology could really solve some of these cases.

Going back to square 1 in my mind with all I have learned about the location, particularly what does indeed seem like familiarity with the specific area (knowing what "down the hill led to,knowing no homes were nearby, probably knowing the flat area that was there). Trying to make list of every reason a person would or could have for having been there in that spot. Do ppl fish there? Pan for gold? Picnic? By thr creek I mean.

This was uploaded in October 2015. From the description - "[FONT=&amp]This was out last outing of the year we always have, it was AWESOME, Chapters from Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana was there! It was great to meet and found good gold! Hope to see more of you next year!"[/FONT]

[video=youtube;zkZ9CvSX2o8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZ9CvSX2o8&amp[/video]

Hi Rose :seeya:

I don't know why, but I've been thinking about this guy all day. More specifically that his face looks "weathered". Then I got to thinking about why type of profession would be a hard labor, outdoor job.

...and then it hit me....

Warehouseman

He looks like a warehouse man to me. You know the kind that unload trucks all day.

Well the cap fits my image of someone in that line of work. Very plausible.

He is involved.That's one thing LE has come out and said,just not a suspect.You could be on the right track Nin.
Also RL's comment about them getting in THE car.
I could be wrong but I think he is a witness in one degree or another.He had the chance to post bond and be out for a week before sentencing but chose not to.Fear could have led him to that choice.

I can't believe I missed LE saying RL was definitely involved! Do you have any links handy!? That's sort of a big deal, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

This is an unusual cap. If he was local and frequently wore this distinctive cap, people would remember it and would have turned him in to LE. He's a transient, IMO. How far away is the nearest train track?

I can't wait till I never need to look at this image again knowing the monster is convicted sitting in his cell for the rest of his life or on death row.

I'm really curious if the choice of hat is a clue or completely unimportant. I know they said not to focus on the hat but if the person who saw him was able to see him clearly enough to determine eye color (and this isn't a Parabon-derived image) how could they not get a hat that resembled the one he was wearing? Per the photos we've seen it seems pretty clear that the hat was not the sort he is wearing in the sketch. The hat style choice really gets to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freight train hoppers frequently wear odd hats. (I've served many at a soup kitchen my church supports.)

I can't wait till I never need to look at this image again knowing the monster is convicted sitting in his cell for the rest of his life or on death row.

I was just thinking the same thing. This image is burnt in to my brain. Ugh.

So, as I have mentioned before, I envision the scenario going down possibly as follows:

BG is in the woods, lurking, hunting, waiting,, and sees A and L. He starts following them. They take notice and start walking away, he continues to follow. They notice he's following, maybe he yells or says something to them, they try to walk away more, he follows possibly starts chasing after them and they go onto the bridge, trying to get away from him.

Now, with that being said: Maybe BG did not plan to ever cross the bridge to begin with. Maybe his original goal was not to lead them to the location on RL's property where they ultimately ended up. In other words, perhaps his original intention was to assault them befoooore they reached the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname