IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
RL can be indirectly involved IMO:

If there is the slightest chance RL gave the killer a ride when driving to Lafayette to "purchase tropical fish", and if RL went to Aquarium World, which I understand is one of the places - but not the only one- for aquatics, then I am looking at the Greyhound and the Amtrak Station, which are both in walking distance (app. 2 miles) away from the aquatic store.

Not saying that happened here. The locations just caught my interest, with or without RL involvement. I sure hope they checked the security cams in any way.

RL went to the Carroll County Transfer Station ( South of the bridge) earlier that day and then drives again to Lafayette later in the day to purchase tropical fish. He is not supposed to drive and basically doubles his chances to be routinely stopped. It also doubles the chances, that RL may have seen our B-guy approaching or leaving the area.

All IMO

-Nin
He is involved.That's one thing LE has come out and said,just not a suspect.You could be on the right track Nin.
Also RL's comment about them getting in THE car.
I could be wrong but I think he is a witness in one degree or another.He had the chance to post bond and be out for a week before sentencing but chose not to.Fear could have led him to that choice.

From purchasing tropical fish..?
-Nin
No, ruled out as being BG due to his blue eyes. He certainly may have seen BG but I really think he would have told LE by now. He must have been in Lafayette sometime between 12 midday when he was on cctv at the transfer station and 06.30 p.m. when he got home. When do you think he may have seen BG?

He is involved.That's one thing LE has come out and said,just not a suspect.You could be on the right track Nin.
Also RL's comment about them getting in THE car.
I could be wrong but I think he is a witness in one degree or another.He had the chance to post bond and be out for a week before sentencing but chose not to.Fear could have led him to that choice.

Possible. Here is the Herald Journal article stating the time, when RL went to the CC Transfer Station. This is by the way the original article I paid for, saved, rearranged, converted and posted on WS previously:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view?usp=sharing

So RL either went out at some point and arrived at the Transfer Station and then either returned home or went straight to Lafayette. I said he went out twice, so perhaps he went out only one time and spent the entire afternoon on the go.

-Nin

attachment.php
Thanks for posting the poster Barbie. I note it says eye color is unknown but one witness states not blue. Doesn't sound that definite or clear to me.

Why would you still believe the possibility of blue eyes is still in the game? I ask this because it was LE who eliminated the blue eyes from this monster, that was very clearly stated officially. Blue Eyes have been eliminated by LE and so should we at this point.....

Because on one hand LE will tell you that eyewitness statements and descriptions are highly suspect and to be taken with a grain of salt, while at the same time tell us that here is this great description that someone walked into our police station with and you can be certain that he DOES not have blue eyes. What? Also, this sketch is supposed to be based, unless I completely heard wrong, on someone who believe they passed this gentlemen on the trail that day. No one is yet completely sure that this person is the killer or just someone who creeped Liberty out to the point that she decided to photograph him.

IF LE wants to provide a Parabon report with a photo composite and DNA info that tells us with a pretty solid degree of certainty that the eyes are not blue, I am good with that. This hand sketch is not a DNA manufactured sketch and until then, I will keep my options open.

Also, I don't believe they said they have eliminated blue eyes, only that the witness could not say with certainty what color the eyes were but was only willing to say they were not blue. Correct me please if I am wrong but that is what I heard in an interview that I have no time to look for right now.

Again......MOO

No, ruled out as being BG due to his blue eyes. He certainly may have seen BG but I really think he would have told LE by now. He must have been in Lafayette sometime between 12 midday when he was on cctv at the transfer station and 06.30 p.m. when he got home. When do you think he may have seen BG?

He may have observed one or more individuals, one or more vehicles, anything else prior to getting to CCTS, then on his way to Lafayette and again on his way back from Lafayette or even in Lafayette. Slim chance though IMO to recall seeing someone, when you don't know (yet) there may be something about someone.

Yes, I would expect him to have been talking to LE time ago, unless RL had been asked to be away from his home on that particular day. Impossible? No. Improbable? I guess.

-Nin

Possible. Here is the Herald Journal article stating the time, when RL went to the CC Transfer Station. This is by the way the original article I paid for, saved, rearranged, converted and posted on WS previously:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view?usp=sharing

So RL either went out at some point and arrived at the Transfer Station and then either returned home or went straight to Lafayette. I said he went out twice, so perhaps he went out only one time and spent the entire afternoon on the go.

-Nin
I can't see how it could be verified whether he went out once or twice. I presume as he is not a suspect in the murders, he went out the once. Otherwise it wouldn't be an alibi if he came back from the transfer station, hung around his property for a couple of hours, then went to Lafayette. It certainly is possible he saw or gave a lift to BG at sometime that day though, I agree, but why would he not then tell LE and claim the reward? AJMO.

At this point,why not just release the video or a portion of the video that captured BG walking, that Libby had recorded on her cell phone. Maybe someone might recognize the gait of BG and call in a tip.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I have waited almost 24 years now for the killer of Angie Housman (held captive for 9 days, no food or water, sexually assaulted and left tied to a tree) to be found a punished and I doubt it ever will. I am just as passionate about this case.

I agree that patience is a virtue but time is also our enemy!

Time for bed. I am a serious Debbie Downer tonight.

Oh this is hooooorible...just looked it up....Angie.....:(

I wonder if LE has also done this in our girls' case (see below)?
From above:

"One night I went out with two detectives — Bob Fann and Gary Quint — who were part of a team that was interviewing the 400 deer hunters who had been issued permits to hunt in the wildlife area where Angie’s body had been found. Maybe somebody had seen something. No possibility would go unexplored."

He may have observed one or more individuals, one or more vehicles, anything else prior to getting to CCTS, then on his way to Lafayette and again on his way back from Lafayette or even in Lafayette. Slim chance though IMO to recall seeing someone, when you don't know (yet) there may be something about someone.

Yes, I would expect him to have been talking to LE time ago, unless RL had been asked to be away from his home on that particular day. Impossible? No. Improbable? I guess.

-Nin

RBBM

JMO...
I agree it's more difficult to notice someone if you aren't being observant for a reason, but apparently there are witnesses who came forward after the fact who had noticed BG and contributed to the sketch. Who's to say RL wasn't one of them? I'm not saying he is or isn't, but it's definitely a possibility. Someone noticed BG at some point for some reason...
JMO.

RL can be indirectly involved IMO:

If there is the slightest chance RL gave the killer a ride when driving to Lafayette to "purchase tropical fish", and if RL went to Aquarium World, which I understand is one of the places - but not the only one- for aquatics, then I am looking at the Greyhound and the Amtrak Station, which are both in walking distance (app. 2 miles) away from the aquatic store.

Not saying that happened here. The locations just caught my interest, with or without RL involvement. I sure hope they checked the security cams in any way.

RL went to the Carroll County Transfer Station ( South of the bridge) earlier that day and then drives again to Lafayette later in the day to purchase tropical fish. He is not supposed to drive and basically doubles his chances to be routinely stopped. It also doubles the chances, that RL may have seen our B-guy approaching or leaving the area.

All IMO

-Nin
I know LE has said they don't need tips that tell them things to look at - i.e. how to do their job. But did you tip about the Bus and Rail stations anyway?

One of my tips in this case was something akin to this - asking the postal service to help to identify anyone with mail on hold or piling up that is removed weekly, for example, that might indicate they are snow birds, changes of address that might indicate a vacant home etc. Using one or a couple of their resources while leveraging the resources of another agency/entity to look into it. In the case of Bus or rail, TSA and/or NTSB could obtain passenger manifests in the timeframe surrounding the murders.

I remember LE stating that some people were not being truthful (I don't wan't to go searching for that) around the time the property across for RL was searched and a truck hauled away. Maybe RL was a witness to someone trepassing, gave someone a ride. etc. He may not have been forthcoming at first because is didn't want to be involved, admit he was driving without a license..we definitely need an arrest! And no, I've never thought RL was BG.
I can't see how it could be verified whether he went out once or twice. I presume as he is not a suspect in the murders, he went out the once. Otherwise it wouldn't be an alibi if he came back from the transfer station, hung around his property for a couple of hours, then went to Lafayette. It certainly is possible he saw or gave a lift to BG at sometime that day though, I agree, but why would he not then tell LE and claim the reward? AJMO.

I quit following this case for awhile due to lack of time to keep up. I just came to check in, I'm so sad the killer hasn't been caught yet. Sigh........these poor girls. Missy Bevers and the Delphi murders, both have video/images and still no killer arrested. Sooooooo frustrating! Someone HAS to know something in both cases :(

Feeling quite bummed and discouraged today; tensions are obviously high.

Yesterday I must've seen 5 people who could have been BG...did I call anyone in? No, because I feel like it's just my mind going crazy...I wonder if anyone else has had this same experience, and as a result of someone doubting oneself, the tip is not called in, when it really could be him.

Looking at people and having these thoughts everyday (BG?) is definitely starting to take its toll on me mentally. Additionally, it brings up old bad memories of when Jessica Ridgeway's killer was on the loose, PTSD to be exact. I want to take a break for my own health, but still find myself here every day and every night.

Just venting, thanks for listening.

ETA: I decided it's not productive to doubt myself..."no tip too small"...

I know LE has said they don't need tips that tell them things to look at - i.e. how to do their job. But did you tip about the Bus and Rail stations anyway?

One of my tips in this case was something akin to this - asking the postal service to help to identify anyone with mail on hold or piling up that is removed weekly, for example, that might indicate they are snow birds, changes of address that might indicate a vacant home etc. Using one or a couple of their resources while leveraging the resources of another agency/entity to look into it. In the case of Bus or rail, TSA and/or NTSB could obtain passenger manifests in the timeframe surrounding the murders.
When residents go on holiday (e.g. Snow birds) do they have people staying in their property and looking after it? There was this recent arrest of a guy who was looking after a friends house while they were away. He has been arrested and charged with their murder and the murder of three woman (a mother and two daughters) in another property. It just made me think that someone temporary may have been living in a vacated house near the trail as a caretaker for the winter. JMO.

When residents go on holiday (e.g. Snow birds) do they have people staying in their property and looking after it? There was this recent arrest of a guy who was looking after a friends house while they were away. He has been arrested and charged with their murder and the murder of three woman (a mother and two daughters) in another property. It just made me think that someone temporary may have been living in a vacated house near the trail as a caretaker for the winter. JMO.

Keep these fresh thoughts coming....

Odd thought, if and when he strikes again, maybe he won't choose dual victims... (don't want to go in the reasons why I think this).

Yes. That is something that is possible but not as easily discoverable as the ones that have a friend or relative stop by every few days or so to check on a property, pick up mail, etc.

If I recall that case you mention is in the Canton, OH area. I think there might be a thread for that here.

I wonder if they ever ran dogs door to door, I mean EVERY door, in the neighborhood near the bridge...of course they would canvass as standard procedure, but what about the dogs? I would think so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member