IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone considered that the witness may be color blind? That could explain the eyes being "not blue". I am color blind but can see green. So if your eyes are green great. If not, my response to eye color would be "not green" if they were any other color.

Has anyone considered that the witness may be color blind? That could explain the eyes being "not blue". I am color blind but can see green. So if your eyes are green great. If not, my response to eye color would be "not green" if they were any other color.

I would hope the witness, if color blind. Would let LE know that. I do appreciate everyone's outside the box thinking:)

I'm guessing LE has ruled out blue eyes with DNA. I think it would be too much of a risk for them to say the witness doesn't think the perps eyes were blue. Think of how many tips might not get called in Bc that potential suspect has blue eyes. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't posted for a few weeks, I sprained my back, anyway, here in my small town, we're all still in fear of BG

Yes, that could be a possibility. A lot of people in my area wear them.
Who knows!!

IMHO Somehow I feel like perp is not into colored contacts. He might be now however along w a good shave and hair dye. MOO

It's been seven months - and - nothing? I sure hope LE is on to BG.

It's been seven months - and - nothing? I sure hope LE is on to BG.

Rott Mom, are you able to tell us more about the feel of the communities there? Any things you hear about town(s)? Do you feel LE is quietly working in the background?
TIA for your thoughts

I haven't posted for a few weeks, I sprained my back, anyway, here in my small town, we're all still in fear of BG

Rotty.
Sorry to hear of your sprained back. Must be so painful and debilitating for you.
We certainly missed your posts, and are pleased for your return.

I'm sorry - Is this a Cold Case Now???

Many leads, and one arrest in a true cold case but authorities say they remain positive they will apprehend BG.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/...ngs-leads-to-arrest-in-2007-cold-case-murder/

http://fox59.com/2017/08/13/fbi-sketch-spurs-6000-tips-in-slayings-of-2-indiana-girls/

"DELPHI, Ind. — Authorities say they’ve received more than 6,000 tips since police released a composite sketch of the suspected killer of two northern Indiana girls."

I hope and have faith they have a big tip or even have a good idea who it is. This guy is scum, and to think he's actually walking the streets as we speak.

I don't live far from where this murder took place and everyone agrees that it is such an odd case! Many other cases have been solved with little to no information whatsoever, but this one has a sketch, audio, and a photo of the potential killer and still nothing. It's so crazy!

:welcome5: kennedy_noelle

Many leads, and one arrest in a true cold case but authorities say they remain positive they will apprehend BG.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/...ngs-leads-to-arrest-in-2007-cold-case-murder/

http://fox59.com/2017/08/13/fbi-sketch-spurs-6000-tips-in-slayings-of-2-indiana-girls/

"DELPHI, Ind. — Authorities say they’ve received more than 6,000 tips since police released a composite sketch of the suspected killer of two northern Indiana girls."

Sorry I can not see any resemblance to either the photo or the composite of this person. IMHO

Mind you we dont know what his voice sounds like!

KR
Reacher

Ok sometimes I have to de-lurk just to point out the bleeding obvious - we are now 9+ months post outrageous broad-daylight murder of 2 decent-sized teenagers from VERY small town by single, very unfit-looking suspect identifiable on audio, video and detailed identikit sketch and not a single sodding witness has come forward?? What does this tell us? RottMom I know we are on the same wavelength, anything to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda