IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about the charge too but nothing comes up at the Colorado Judicial Branch web site. But if he gave false ID maybe that's why? Georgetown appears to be a blip on the map about 25 miles due west of Denver. Cripple Creek is SW of Colorado Springs. Appears he's been hanging out near small mountain towns. I'd do a map but my computer is trying to freeze up.
Hmm...what's with the July false ID/false reporting charge? I'm assuming Georgetown is in CO?

I definitely see the "potato nose" on this guy that was discussed way back when...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/JennKovaleski/status/913502015556272128

9 second video of DN walking

Daniel Nations, suspect in Mt. Hermans menacing case is in court. Indiana pd investigating his possible connection to two murders there.

ETA: Sorry about link. Copy and paste.

Also, can anyone tell if that is his voice we hear at the beginning? I think it is.

So, does that walk match the gait gleaned from the still photos that were posted way back when? He does seem a bit bow-legged as expected, but I admit I'm looking for similarities at this point.

JMOpinionOnly.

Not sure, but definitely looked possible...something in that area. But, would he be allowed to keep it in jail?

I see something shiny on his left ear in the twitter video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious about the charge too but nothing comes up at the Colorado Judicial Branch web site. But if he gave false ID maybe that's why? Georgetown appears to be a blip on the map about 25 miles due west of Denver. Cripple Creek is SW of Colorado Springs. Appears he's been hanging out near small mountain towns. I'd do a map but my computer is trying to freeze up.

Could it have to do with buying a gun??? Totally guessing here. He wasn't supposed to be allowed to purchase a gun, given his criminal background. Maybe he was charged now on the July false ID charge because that's when he purchased the gun, and he used false info to buy the gun??

Again, just guessing. jmopinion

Does he only need someone to post bail of $200.00 or 10% ? ....or will another county jail him for other charges pending?

I'm creeped out. I wonder for how long? We love Georgetown. It is a great little mountain town.

My next thought is..
if this is BG
You can bet your bottom dollar the FBI is getting everything all lined up, DNA testing, voice anaylsis, warrants, etc, making sure every I is dotted and every T crossed!

I wonder. I mean, what caused them to call him a person of interest only hours after his arrest? If he's a sex offender, wouldn't his DNA already be on record? I;m not sure how it works but isn't DNA tested against sex offenders in the area as par for the course? Or does there have to be some connection?

Questions:

1. Where was he living at the time of Abby and Libby's murders?
2. Where was he living at the time of his arrest?
3. Was he near the area at the time?
4. Is there a possibility that his DNA was only looked at after his arrest? Because some sharp-eyed investigator heard about the arrest, his connection with Indiana, and compared his mugshot to the sketch?
5. Or has he been on the radar for awhile but there hasn't been enough to get him? Because the timing of the release of the sketch was probably strategic. As is there designation of him as "suspect" and then dropping it down to "POI".
We don't know but guessing
1. Sleeping rough/separated from wife.
2. Camping with wife n kids in a Co park.
3. & 4 & 5. WDK.

(Sorry I thought I could answer more.)

We need a timeline. Is that okay, mods? (I'll flag this post to ask. Sometimes timelines are not allowed, so let's hear from a mod.)

I'd say hold off at this point until we maybe get something a little more definitive (POI/suspect) from Indiana LE.

Didn't law enforcement run DNA through fed data base hoping for a match?
DN is a registered sex offender so wouldn't his DNA have been in said data base? It concerns me that they had no DNA match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA