IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why the pic of abby is very good but the video of the perp is so bad. Anyone explain that to me.

When you're trying to be discrete, it's not going to be in focus, your phone may even be at your waist. Photos are much higher quality than videos.

Does anyone know why the pic of abby is very good but the video of the perp is so bad. Anyone explain that to me.

The picture of Abby seems to have been sort of posed and was taken on SnapChat prior to the male being involved.

LE has said the audio/video of the male was taking by Liberty (likely trying to be discrete and/or without him realizing)

So it was a totally different context and likely taking in motion and the images a few sequences out of context - as well as possibly zoomed in on - all impacting clarity.

About 10 km from shannon airport. Currently.experiencing a storm and 9 mths pregnant so this case has me very emotional.

Not sure where that is. My daughter studied at NUI in Galway, in the fall of 2015. We went to see her and toured Ireland. Loved it! If I could get the equivalent of an Irish Green Card...we'd move there!

That sure does look like the handle of a plastic shopping bag sticking out from his jacket under his chin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I've just had a crazy thought.. could that be some sort of small animal stuffed in his jacket?? Maybe that's why they noticed him and were taking photos?

Assuming the perp had a cell phone on him that day, Isn't there a log of cell phone pings somewhere? Do carriers keep such logs? Maybe dept. of Homeland Security has something like this? If this info could be released to LE, only a limited number of phones would have pinged near the crime scene that day.

Leading story on Channel 7 news in Chicago, running good coverage again. Thankful.

The pic of the perp was from an enhanced video on Libby's Cell Phone. Most phones lack in video quality, but are decent in picture quality.

Hello, I am new to Websleuths. IMO I think the suspect is wearing a disguise. Could be fake hair/beard. His neck is covered and his jacket it bulky. He could be a young man. Also, LE must know a lot of scarey stuff about this guy so that the FBI and Homeland Security get involved. Could be tough trying to track down this guy because what you see maybe isn't anything similar to what he really looks like.

Thanks to websleuths for helping with my missing friend in NJ. This audio, took me back years to a bad place. Older guy took me and my friend at a job interview up in the woods. Head of security. He started talking like all in control and on the freaky side. He's long dead years ago but we didn't talk that night we were so scared. Our brains didn't even have words in them. This girl is a heroine, what a presence of mind. She got a pic and she got his voice. He sounds older and like a smoker and he likes the control. He sounds like a killing robot, he made up his mind. He sounds rural, get down the hill, like he has much practice giving orders. IMO

Assuming the perp had a cell phone on him that day, Isn't there a log of cell phone pings somewhere? Do carriers keep such logs? Maybe dept. of Homeland Security has something like this? If this info could be released to LE, only a limited number of phones would have pinged near the crime scene that day.
Im betting he's s drifter with no cell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

When you're trying to be discrete, it's not going to be in focus, your phone may even be at your waist. Photos are much higher quality than videos.

I agree but videos on phones these days are pretty high quality.

Absolutely, yes! Thank you skibs.

I don't understand why some still question the poles. LE clearly said today they are poles, nothing else.

:dunno:

Because you can clearly tell in the images referenced above that it is a tree and not a pole. And it's very obvious.

Not sure where that is. My daughter studied at NUI in Galway, in the fall of 2015. We went to see her and toured Ireland. Loved it! If I could get the equivalent of an Irish Green Card...we'd move there!

I'm about an hrs drive from Galway in a city called limerick. Trump has a hotel in Clare which is between both cities so we're probably going to have another presidential visit. That should be fun!

You can see the corner of Abby's gray sweatshirt on the left hand side of one of the photos of the man pretty clearly and you know that Libby took the photo. So it seems to me he was leading them already in the photo with no weapon in sight. I'm just so confused. Did he show his weapon to them and tell them to obey and put it away? And was controlling them while not even looking up at them? Or were they just strolling along with this man?

That gray sleeve may instead be tree fungus, as it appears as long dark spots on most of those type trees.

We have spent the past seven days discussing a weapon on BG. We saw a sheath strapped to his inside leg making it easy get with either hand. His right hand is in his pocket just as LEO told us today. I and others have seen what could be the outline of a gun in that pocket. Even if he uses a finger inside his pocket to pretend that he possessed a gun, I would not doubt him if at the tender age of 14.

Very matter of fact, "down the hill". There would be no dispute. It was his tone. A very determined and controlling nature has the despicable killer. He was not jittery, stuttering or seemingly nervous in his speech.
"Come on. Both of you. Down the hill." :moo: :jail:

The audio clip just sounds so confident. Wouldn't a first timer be in a hurry to isolate them in case he was interrupted.

Maybe he pretended to be law enforcement or a security guard.............someone in authority. "Git down the hill", sounds like an order to me........................

I seem to think one of them had some contact with that guy prior or somebody a few days before the park trip. Would explain why it wouldn't show up in either ones computer or phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519