IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't any reporter asked KN if that is her husband's voice or not? I 'd think she would know. DN's former employer said the voice saying "down the hill" did sound like him. Also in his most recent court appearance (with cameras present) DN would not speak, but instead he just nodded to answer to the judge. Hmmmm?? Why doesn't some reporter, or private citizen visit the guy in jail and record his voice??? I am REALLY wanting to hear his voice.

Woman who's family rented a home to DN says: [FONT=&quot]"I listened to the 'down the hill’ over and over and yes, it sounds like his voice, and the way he carries himself in the picture, that's how he carried himself. He would walk head down scuffing his feet hands in his pockets. He carried himself that way," she said. Here is the link: [/FONT]www.wthr.com/article/man-who-did-business-with-daniel-nations-recalls-alleged-threats

Sorry I am lagging way behind you all... but her "not remembering" if your "man" came to you ultrasound or not??? Come on.

Are you saying, 'come on', in the context that most women *would* remember whether their partner attended the ultrasound with them, or 'come on', in the context that it is unreasonable to expect that a woman would remember?

Are you saying, 'come on', in the context that most women *would* remember whether their partner attended the ultrasound with them, or 'come on', in the context that it is unreasonable to expect that a woman would remember?

Sounded to me more like she was saying an exclamation like " oh come on" !!!!!!!!! Like "give m a break"

I may be reading things incorrectly, but it seems to me that there are inconsistencies reported in regard to the dates when DN 'checked in' for his weekly SO checkins.

Mon, Feb 13, 2017 - Libby and Abby murdered in Delphi, Carroll County, Indiana

- KN attends an ultrasound but can't recall 100% for sure whether DN accompanied her; the time, location and duration of the appointment is also unknown/have not been reported (to my knowledge); interesting that there is one photo of an ultrasound pic published online which is dated about 3 months into the pregnancy, which also records the time of day, but I have not seen a pic online for the ultrasound that reportedly occurred on Feb 13th - has anyone else seen it?

Tues, Feb 14, 2017 - RSO check-in, Morgan County Indiana, living "homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges" (approx 87 miles south of the murders) - KN states that she drove DN to his check-in on this date.

- the murdered bodies of Libby and Abby are discovered around noon in Delphi

Tues, Feb 21, 2017 - RSO check-in, Morgan County Indiana, living "homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges"

Fri, Feb. 24, 2017 - "Nations is arrested for failing to appear in connection with a small claims case/civil lawsuit." .... "Although Nations checked in the day after the murders, less than 2 weeks later, he ended up in the Morgan County Jail for failure to show up to a scheduled court appearance. After that, Nations moved to Johnson County, where officials say he did not notify them of his whereabouts" (http://fox59.com/2017/09/29/man-cal...same-week-girls-bodies-were-found-police-say/)

Tues, Feb 28, 2017 - "Nations is released from the Morgan County Jail"

? - RSO check-in, Morgan County Indiana, living "homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges"

?Tues, Mar 07, 2017 - RSO check-in, Morgan County Indiana, living under a bridge

?Tues, Mar 14, 2017 - RSO check-in, Morgan County Indiana, living living "homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges"

?Tues, Mar 21, 2017 - RSO check-in, Morgan County Indiana, living living "homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges"

?Tues, Mar 28, 2017 - RSO check-in, Morgan County Indiana, living living "homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges"

?Tues, Apr 04, 2017 - RSO check-in, Morgan County Indiana, living living "homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges"

April ??, 2017 - RSO check-in, Johnson County Indiana, living in a motel in Greenwood, approx 20 miles from Morgan County

April 30, 2017 - child born to KN and DN

May 12, 2017 - DN left the motel in Greenwood Indiana without advising authorities and the couple travelled some 1800 miles to Colorado, where he also failed to check in with authorities; note the newborn was only 12 days old at the time of this long road trip to "start a new life"

Daniel Nations, 31, was living under bridges in Morgan County when the girls were murdered, according to the Morgan County Sheriff's Department.

"The last address that he reported with us was that he was staying homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges," said Captain Brent Worth.

Due to Nations' status as a homeless person and a convicted sex offender, he was required to check in weekly with an investigator at the Sheriff's Department.

"He came in on February 7, 2017 and then came in on February 14, 2017 and checked in, said Worth.

The girls' bodies were found on Feb. 14. According to documents from authorities, Nations never missed his weekly check-in from Jan. 31 - April 4 this year.
http://fox59.com/2017/09/29/man-cal...same-week-girls-bodies-were-found-police-say/

In April, Daniel Nations told Johnson County, Indiana, officials he was living in a motel in Greenwood, but he moved out May 12, and didn't tell anyone, according to the probable cause affidavit. Police learned of his departure on July 18 when officers went to check up on him.
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/

In one article it says that DN didn't miss a weekly check-in from the period Jan 31st through April 4th, 2017. But according to another article, it says that before his scheduled check-in date only 2 weeks after the murders, he spent a few days in jail, and then he moved to a different county where he did not notify authorities.

Yes, interesting. She's not sure if he attended the ultrasound on the day of the murders, and doesn't know if she thinks he could have committed the murders, but she's sure he doesn't wear a hat like the one in the BG photo (even tho he's been photographed wearing a pretty danged similar hat), and she's sure he didn't wear clothes like that, even though they weren't apparently living together. hmm
He has been photographed in a newsboy cap? Can you share that?

Sounded to me more like she was saying an exclamation like " oh come on" !!!!!!!!! Like "give m a break"

Yes agreed, just wondering in which context - 'come on', in the context that most women *would* remember whether their partner attended the ultrasound with them, or 'come on', in the context that it is unreasonable to expect that a woman would remember?

He has been photographed in a newsboy cap? Can you share that?

I'm not sure what a 'newsboy cap' is, however the hat that DN is wearing in the photograph where he is seen in the red vehicle, looks an awful lot to me like the hat worn by BG in the image taken from the video from Libby's phone.

It's probably been discussed, however does the recent POI DN have shoes similar to the one's BG was wearing?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

In one article it says that DN didn't miss a weekly check-in from the period Jan 31st through April 4th, 2017. But according to another article, it says that before his scheduled check-in date only 2 weeks after the murders, he spent a few days in jail, and then he moved to a different county where he did not notify authorities.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Nations Court Thing_1506735164881_67530428_ver1.0_900_675.JPG
    Nations Court Thing_1506735164881_67530428_ver1.0_900_675.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 439
Yes, interesting. She's not sure if he attended the ultrasound on the day of the murders, and doesn't know if she thinks he could have committed the murders, but she's sure he doesn't wear a hat like the one in the BG photo (even tho he's been photographed wearing a pretty danged similar hat), and she's sure he didn't wear clothes like that, even though they weren't apparently living together. hmm

Can they check her medical records to see if she was there? I often see it noted when I go to a medical appointment that I was unaccompanied...and I am not a minor. It might be noted.

i)where is the signature for March 28th?
ii)where is the signature for April 4th?
iii)since all signatures seem to be on one page, and it appears that whomever wrote the dates on the right side appears to have written the dates all at one time (based on pen ink density and handwriting similarity, and also based on that March 28th is written in but no corresponding signature for that date, imo), and since there is no other signature to confirm the witnessing of DN's signature each time, I am wondering what the chances are, that at least some of DN's signatures may have been entered on one date? ie how closely does the official handing the paper to and from the offender, check what was actually put on the record at any given check-in visit?

In a previous case I think that I remember seeing that it can take up to a month to legally get cell phone records/cell tower ping data on a person once the search warrant is issued.

It looks like it's been about 2 weeks since this arrest... so it might take a bit more time for LE to sequence the phone location data with the events that KN and DN have said they were doing.

So, I am saying we have about a week or two left before LE knows for sure what is true and what is a lie... .and where one and?or the other was during the critical days and time.

Again, 4 weeks for a warrant to get phone records and location data.

This happened with the missing person investigation of Jesse Mathew for the murder of U of Virginia student Hannah Graham.

Once he was a suspect and LE got a warrant for his cell phone data, in one month they completely changed the search areas to be near a lake to the south of Charlottesville where he fished. Months had passed without finding her, they get his cell phone data and all at once the search area changed and she was found by a searcher in a few days.

They know the relative strength of the signal to multiple cell phone towers and thus can draw concentric circles showing where that person's phone was even though they don't have an exact location. It take 95% of the guesswork out of the search.

With respect to this investigation, if one or both had cell phones on them AND he was in Delphi on Feb 14th. This will be discovered quickly once the warrant data is fulfilled.

Why hasn't any reporter asked KN if that is her husband's voice or not? I 'd think she would know. DN's former employer said the voice saying "down the hill" did sound like him. Also in his most recent court appearance (with cameras present) DN would not speak, but instead he just nodded to answer to the judge. Hmmmm?? Why doesn't some reporter, or private citizen visit the guy in jail and record his voice??? I am REALLY wanting to hear his voice.
Give him a call at the jail.

Yes, I wonder what rammed into the front driver's side fender?

I haven't read a reply to this but coulda missed it. I think he tried to ram TW and then chased him to rob him. They needed the money. I also think the paper filed on the 5th regarding 2/13 was to get a sealed subpoena for DNA. I think Le has their mind made up and after they got the warrant they got his DNA, we should hear anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i)where is the signature for March 28th?
ii)where is the signature for April 4th?
iii)since all signatures seem to be on one page, and it appears that whomever wrote the dates on the right side appears to have written the dates all at one time (based on pen ink density and handwriting similarity, and also based on that March 28th is written in but no corresponding signature for that date, imo), and since there is no other signature to confirm the witnessing of DN's signature each time, I am wondering what the chances are, that at least some of DN's signatures may have been entered on one date? ie how closely does the official handing the paper to and from the offender, check what was actually put on the record at any given check-in visit?

Hoping that image got carried through to this quoted reply. Sorry if it didn't!

ETA: it didn't. I've re-attached the image shared upthread.
755737edd335e6e91a35a96869129a9f.jpg

It's interesting to me the 2nd and 3rd signature look to be signed with a pen that's running out of ink IMO.

What are the odds that from one check-in to the next he ended up using the same pen or pens with the same amount of ink left.

This is pure speculation, but if we're looking at the ink density for each signature, there are patterns (at least from the naked eye) that indicate he may have signed twice on the same date more than once. JMO

Maybe someone else can weigh in on how easy or difficult this may have been for DN to do?

MOO

ETA: image

I wouldn't have seen that in a million years. You're right. What are the chances?

The 7th and 14th look really similar. And then the 7th through the 21st as well.

Hoping that image got carried through to this quoted reply. Sorry if it didn't!

ETA: it didn't. I've re-attached the image shared upthread.
755737edd335e6e91a35a96869129a9f.jpg

It's interesting to me the 2nd and 3rd signature look to be signed with a pen that's running out of ink IMO.

What are the odds that from one check-in to the next he ended up using the same pen or pens with the same amount of ink left.

This is pure speculation, but if we're looking at the ink density for each signature, there are patterns (at least from the naked eye) that indicate he may have signed twice on the same date more than once. JMO

Maybe someone else can weigh in on how easy or difficult this may have been for DN to do?

MOO

ETA: image

In a previous case I think that I remember seeing that it can take up to a month to legally get cell phone records/cell tower ping data on a person once the search warrant is issued.

It looks like it's been about 2 weeks since this arrest... so it might take a bit more time for LE to sequence the phone location data with the events that KN and DN have said they were doing.

So, I am saying we have about a week or two left before LE knows for sure what is true and what is a lie... .and where one and?or the other was during the critical days and time.

Again, 4 weeks for a warrant to get phone records and location data.
You're right - the sealed subpoena is probably for both of KN's phones plus any that DN had access to. AJMO.

Again, I question the truth of KN saying DN didn't own a jacket like that. But I do believe he no longer has one!
Didn't own it like he didn't own a car but borrowed one whenever he needed it. Borrowed clothes too possibly.

I wouldn't have seen that in a million years. You're right. What are the chances?

The 7th and 14th look really similar. And then the 7th through the 21st as well.
I wonder if they miss a week if they are allowed to sign to catch up. Eg could he have signed on the 14th for both the 14th and the 7th? That does look like the same pen. Good catch.

Just noticed the last one has a date already written in but no signature so it looks to me like the dates are pre-written in and so he just signed in the relevant spots so that could be signed at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox