IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just turning off a phone doesn't do it anyway. But phone was recovered - see Holeman interview in media thread. So it was no pro or he would have got phones from them before anything else imo.

We don't know if the perp noticed Libby videoing him on the bridge. Because of the missing ties, gaps and rotting wood it's doubtful he could've steadily walked keeping his eyes on them while on the bridge. Much like he's looking down in released photo. Many have also speculated the recording took place when the phone was in her pocket and rather than the background sound of leaves, it was the sound of the rustling material inside her pocket. We also don't know where the phone was recovered from or how near the bodies. Therefore it's also possible she tossed or dropped it without the perp ever noticing she had it.

I have no idea whether or not the murderer was a pro, just saying there's various possibilities why the cellphone was found at the scene.

We don't know if the perp noticed Libby videoing him on the bridge. Because of the missing ties, gaps and rotting wood it's doubtful he could've steadily walked keeping his eyes on them while on the bridge. Much like he's looking down in released photo. Many have also speculated the recording took place when the phone was in her pocket and rather than the background sound of leaves, it was the sound of the rustling material inside her pocket. We also don't know where the phone was recovered from or how near the bodies. Therefore it's also possible she tossed or dropped it without the perp ever noticing she had it.

I have no idea whether or not the murderer was a pro, just saying there's various possibilities why the cellphone was found at the scene.

Right. For all we know she could have chucked it into the weeds and he saw her do so even.. but he probably didn't have much time to hang around looking for a phone with so many people Milling around on the trails and bridge that day

Does anyone have a link to where I can read about the witness seeing BG leaving? Where was this encounter?
If it is the Dr Phil program, we don't have a link so how do we deal with this?
I haven't watched it and only have what has been put on here to go by or Dr.P website. Is it on there?

Does anyone have a link to where I can read about the witness seeing BG leaving? Where was this encounter?
If it is the Dr Phil program, we don't have a link so how do we deal with this?
I haven't watched it and only have what has been put on here to go by or Dr.P website. Is it on there?

It was MP saying about the witness "leaving the area at around that time that day," This was on the Dr. Phil show. I tried my best to take notes. LE was present on the show.

DN's attorney or the prosecution? moo and tia

The minute marker you are looking for in the MS vid is 2:45

DN's attorney asked for court records to be sealed.

I think the difference between sealed records is no one can see those and gag orders prevent whomever to keep from talking. MOO

Apparently a gag order can be placed on just about anyone involved in a case. Can't Colorado records be accessed like ours in Indiana? Or are they disappeared like all things pertaining to the Delphi murders are?

https://legaldictionary.net/gag-order/

You know the more I think about it I do think LE are preparing charges ready to go in the new year for DN. The mugshot initially withheld, the sealed Co charges, the plea deal, the delay till January when the new Indiana prosecutor will be on board, the 5 Dec gag order, the delayed Dr. Phil show, the apparent inability to exclude him. It seems to be a lot of special treatment to me. I can't see this as normal. Are ISP getting all their ducks in a row here?
:cow:

Eta. Thread 77 - lucky 7 twice. This thread will be the one where charges will be pressed hopefully, whether DN or someone else.

It was MP saying about the witness "leaving the area at around that time that day," This was on the Dr. Phil show. I tried my best to take notes. LE was present on the show.

Hi Daae,

I didn’t get to see the show when it aired and haven’t had time to try to find videos online yet, but so many posters are writing about MP’s quote above. Can you or someone else tell me what time of day “around that time of day” is referring to? TIA!

What time did MP mean by that and what area was being left? Do you know?

The answer is in my post. You just have to find it. Not being cryptic. The info is out there and it all adds up perfectly.

BG's sole reason for being on that trail was to murder those two g
irls. He wasn't a predator and it wasn't a chance encounter. LE intimated as much very early on. It was someone who knew they were going to be there.

I'm leaving it at that.

It's been confirmed BG was on the trail by the NW approach to the bridge, just prior to the girls getting to that end of the trail. I've leaned towards these crimes being targeted hits for most of the last 10 months, minus a few times where I thought it was a more random encounter.

The perp or perps had to have known where the bridge is located. In my mind, the crimes could have been planned months in advance. There were so many things which had to line up perfectly in order for the crimes to come off without a hitch, which I think later on spooked law enforcement (the "twist"?).

JMO

You misunderstood. The gag order was placed in CO. The new prosecutor begins in Carroll Co in January. His plea date was delayed till January 3 in CO. Maybe IN LE asked CO prosecutor to hold him until charges could be filed in IN.

Yes that was my point. A gag order placed in Colorado cannot prevent the media from reporting on charges in Indiana. A gag order placed in Colardo prevents coverage of Colardo proceedings. Charges have to be filed in Indiana before the extradition process begins.

IN LE has absolutely no authority to circumvent the elected duties of a Prosecutor by asking that DN be held until some point in the future. And even if this happened, you can be assured it doesn't appear as a court filing, therefore no gag order would be required.

You know the more I think about it I do think LE are preparing charges ready to go in the new year for DN. The mugshot initially withheld, the sealed Co charges, the plea deal, the delay till January when the new Indiana prosecutor will be on board, the 5 Dec gag order, the delayed Dr. Phil show, the apparent inability to exclude him. It seems to be a lot of special treatment to me. I can't see this as normal. Are ISP getting all their ducks in a row here?
:cow:

Eta. Thread 77 - lucky 7 twice. This thread will be the one where charges will be pressed hopefully, whether DN or someone else.
I share your hope for justice. But the retiring IN prosecutor made it clear he’d stay on the job if they were getting close to charging someone for the murders. But they’re not and he isn’t.

It's been confirmed BG was on the trail by the NW approach to the bridge, just prior to the girls getting to that end of the trail. I've leaned towards these crimes being targeted hits for most of the last 10 months, minus a few times where I thought it was a more random encounter.

The perp or perps had to have known where the bridge is located. In my mind, the crimes could have been planned months in advance. There were so many things which had to line up perfectly in order for the crimes to come off without a hitch, which I think later on spooked law enforcement (the "twist"?).

JMO
Hi FD. Please do you have a source for the " it's been confirmed" bit? This is before either the girls or BG got on the bridge right? Thanks.

Yes that was my point. A gag order placed in Colorado cannot prevent the media from reporting on charges in Indiana. A gag order placed in Colardo prevents coverage of Colardo proceedings. Charges have to be filed in Indiana before the extradition process begins.

IN LE has absolutely no authority to circumvent the elected duties of a Prosecutor by asking that DN be held until some point in the future. And even if this happened, you can be assured it doesn't appear as a court filing, therefore no gag order would be required.

Is it a fact that a gag order was issued in CO?

Also, the DA apparently hasn’t had time to consider DN’s counter-proposal. Thus, the delay in closing his case until early January.

http://gazette.com/el-paso-prosecutors-consider-plea-deal-in-daniel-nations-case/article/1617288

Makes the procedure sound run of the mill rather than high priority.

I share your hope for justice. But the retiring IN prosecutor made it clear he’d stay on the job if they were getting close to charging someone for the murders. But they’re not and he isn’t.
I think he certainly believed charges would not be pursued this year. He said nothing about next year though did he?

Hi FD. Please do you have a source for the " it's been confirmed" bit? This is before either the girls or BG got on the bridge right? Thanks.
Afraid I don't have a link. A woman who was walking her dog on the trail roughly where it ends at the bridge claimed she saw BG, then she crossed paths with the girls shortly afterwards. She was interviewed by either RTV6 or Fox59 out of Indy earlier this past year. Approximately 1:50 or maybe 1:55 PM is when she encountered him.

JMO

Whether or not the two were specifically targeted, my latest theory is the location was being stalked out as the site of an abduction of young females.

After the kidnapping, the intention was for them to be taken to another location where SA would occur. Probably both Libby and Abby were savvy enough to know if they went willingly, their chances of survival were very low. So they fled across the river and the abductor/s chose to end their lives, probably by gunshot so to not leave witnesses to their attempt. JMO

Hi Daae,

I didn’t get to see the show when it aired and haven’t had time to try to find videos online yet, but so many posters are writing about MP’s quote above. Can you or someone else tell me what time of day “around that time of day” is referring to? TIA!

He was referring to the time when the girls didn't show up and were presumed to be there. I am going to search the clips that are available and will post if I find it.

I think he certainly believed charges would not be pursued this year. He said nothing about next year though did he?

He could’ve stayed in office for another year and completed his term. Instead, because, as he explained, “nothing” is imminent, he considered now a good time to retire. It’s a good bet he was anticipating potential circumstances six or even 12 months ahead (when he’d still be in office, if he needed to be).

Yes. I’ve rewatched it too, they did ask her what color the shoes were. At first I was going by the quote in one of the msm links, and they misquoted her.

Yes,they did ask the sister what color shoes but I think the confusion is because later in the show (I think!),it was in a snippet or the actual show,they have the sister saying clothes.IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark