IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeew its weird when you magnify it on the face the features start to emerge..imo

Listen to "down the hill" at the same time = goose bumps.

I can't get over how scared the girls must have been. moo

I still think it's the "spitting image" of DN!

I have loaded 2 side by side pictures to Imgur, one of BG and one of DN, please look at the rectangular shape on their left legs, does anyone have any idea what this could be? TIA
https://imgur.com/a/GnEKF

Thank you! Now I remember, I think Daey said this a while ago.

I can’t believe we are coming up on the anniversary. Being the case that brought me to websleuths almost a year ago, this case is incredibly special to me. I truly thought that we would be further by now, with all of the evidence dear Libby left behind for LE.
I’m curious, I know where some of us stand on whether we think DN is BG, but I’m wondering if everyone would be interested in weighing in just to get a sense of where we are all at, like 50% DN, 50% someone else, etc. Would be good to see where we are all at, at this point.
For me, it changes. I was 90% DN several months back. Now I’m just stumped and at more like 40% DN....bleh. Fee free to participate. I like to gauge...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks SO much for pulling this forward! I can zoom it in and stare at it incessantly, fascinated by what appear such different ages given just these two shifting frames. LE: Maybe that "wife or bro" also needs more!

BG: Who The %¥@# ARE you?!

I think this might be why he said to focus on the body, on the clothes, rather than on the face. They look like two different men in the face, though I know they're not.

I still think the BG is in his late 40s at minimum.

I still think it's the "spitting image" of DN!

Me too. Looking at the mug shots and BG's zoomed in face just seem similar. On the image thread, websight did a flip of BG's right side of his face ( the side that is not in shade) and flipped it over to duplicate it on the left side too and it looks even more like it. I'll see if I can link the pic.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/ne...igate-colorado-link-delphi-murders/711491001/

Nations was arrested by Woodland Police Department on suspicions of possession of a weapon by a prior offender, and potential charges from the sheriff's office are pending, according to police.

Kirby said citizens submitted tips to the media that Nations or the homicide were somehow connected to the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, who went missing Feb. 13 while hiking on secluded trails east of Delphi and were found dead the next day.

That information was passed on to police in Colorado, who relayed it to investigators in Indiana, Kirby said.

In a statement to the Journal & Courier, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said detectives were made aware of Nations' arrest and have been investigating his possible ties to the girls' deaths

BBM. Thank you. And, as Daey said above, some of the original posts made on this were removed. I can't "link" to the fact that the public reported DN to the media because that would be linking to social media, which is not allowed. However, at least 2 members who did make that report discussed it here and some of the things they said violated TOS at the time. This article does state, however, that the public reported it to MSM.

As far as "how did the public know to contact the media"? Because they saw a picture of DN and thought it looked like the sketch of BG. The same way that other people off of WS have been contacting LE, putting pictures of people next to the sketch (like LE has asked us not to do), and discussing possible POIs. Even after Colorado went through the whole thing about not posting a mugshot of DN because of possible ties to other cases (which is what really set people off in the beginning), it was quite easy to find his OTHER mugshots online.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/p...charge-allegedly-abducting-child-calumet-city

Not sure if any of you have been following this case. The video may have helped apprehend the rapist, and it reminds me of the Delphi case (because there was video evidence).

I wonder about the reasoning behind releasing stills of the BG instead of the whole video, and how those decisions are made.

Also, for the life of me, I can’t find an arrest pic of the Calumet City perpetrator anywhere on line.

A friend of mine is a graphic artist, she enhanced the picture of BG's face. I feel it is a Go Pro mouthpiece and camera. I am interested as to what you folks think. On May 8/17 KN sold her Sony Cyber Shot camera.
https://imgur.com/a/hV1kr

BBM. Thank you. And, as Daey said above, some of the original posts on this were made removed. I can't "link" to the fact that the public reported DN to the media because that would be linking to social media, which is not allowed. However, at least 2 members who did make that report discussed it here and some of the things they said violated TOS at the time. This article does state, however, that the public reported it to MSM.

As far as "how did the public know to contact the media"? Because they saw a picture of DN and thought it looked like the sketch of BG. The same way that other people off of WS have been contacting LE, putting pictures of people next to the sketch (like LE has asked us not to do), and discussing possible POIs. Even after Colorado went through the whole thing about not posting a mugshot of DN because of possible ties to other cases (which is what really set people off in the beginning), it was quite easy to find his OTHER mugshots online.
Where did the public see the picture of DN originally and how did they know his name? Did they get his name off SM before going to MSM is that what you mean?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/p...charge-allegedly-abducting-child-calumet-city

Not sure if any of you have been following this case. The video may have helped apprehend the rapist, and it reminds me of the Delphi case (because there was video evidence).

I wonder about the reasoning behind releasing stills of the BG instead of the whole video, and how those decisions are made.

Also, for the life of me, I can’t find an arrest pic of the Calumet County perpetrator anywhere on line.

Just to clarify, Calumet City is in Cook County. This really upsets me, as I have grandchildren near this area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member