IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kind of cheap windbreaker is very common in the rural US. They're given out as door prizes or promotions, purchased in bulk by clubs and organizations, and sold in discount stores. I have at least three in my closet. No, none of them came from a prison [emoji16]

It's common to wear one with a hooded sweatshirt for all-purpose layering.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

My husband has one that he got from Wal-Mart. The fact is, we don't know anything about that jacket. It could have come from a chain store, from a secondhand store, been borrowed, received as a Christmas present, etc. It was simply an idea. I've seen far more outrageous ones.

So how can we explain the similarities in these murders and the murder of Tim Watkins in El Paso County, Colorado?
What similarities?
What do you know and can prove about Abby and Libby killings that nobody else knows about?

Repeating Tricia's instructions:

DN, DANIAL NATIONS IS NOW NO LONGER A SUSPECT THEREFORE WE NEED TO MOVE ON AND NOT DISCUSS HIM ANYMORE

Daniel Nations "not someone we care a whole lot about at this time" in Delphi investigation

No more discussion of Daniel Nations, please.

Thank you,
Tricia

What similarities?
What do you know and can prove about Abby and Libby killings that nobody else knows about?

I would also like to know. Different genders, different ages, and I would imagine different CODs (I don't think Abby and Libby were killed by gunshot, though I think they may have been threatened). The only similarity I see is the fact that they were both murdered off of public trails. LE hasn't made any further comparisons or even mentioned the Watkins' murder since early last fall.

With all the confusing headlines on news station websites (“DN has not been ruled out as a suspect” vs “DN is no longer a suspect” vs “Person of interest in Delphi murders is returned to Indiana”) I am surprised a firm “DN is no longer considered a suspect in the murders of Abby and Libby” wasn’t clearly and definitively stated, in order to end speculation.

As far as Websleuths is concerned, DN is no longer a person of interest or a suspect in the murders of Abby and Libby.

Until law enforcement comes out and says that are looking at DN again for whatever reason, DN is no longer up for discussion on Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia

"They are counting on the information they do have. Carter believes someone out there knows who the killer is right now. And if there was one thing he could say to them, it would be:

"Trust me. Trust us. Please. Please. Please. Trust us.""

http://fox59.com/2018/02/13/new-tips-new-subpoenas-in-new-year-of-hunting-for-delphi-killer/

rbbm

Reading between the lines and just wildly speculating, but what if LE has a strong POI that is a cop/LE or "well connected." If I were the person they are speaking to, and that were the case, it might take more than "trust us" to put me in tipster mode.

As far as Websleuths is concerned, DN is no longer a person of interest or a suspect in the murders of Abby and Libby.

Until law enforcement comes out and says that are looking at DN again for whatever reason, DN is no longer up for discussion on Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia

Thank Goodness for that

KR Reacher

I would also like to know. Different genders, different ages, and I would imagine different CODs (I don't think Abby and Libby were killed by gunshot, though I think they may have been threatened). The only similarity I see is the fact that they were both murdered off of public trails. LE hasn't made any further comparisons or even mentioned the Watkins' murder since early last fall.

Add me to the list that doesn't get the connection.

I'm intrigued with one sentence during the press conference at Monan Bridge 2/13: an example was being given, what someone recognizing the image or voice of BG would say: "that is my brother." He continued with other examples too, yet he could have said boyfriend, husband, son, and yet brother was first. Not for the first time I am thinking they are speaking to someone's conscience...someone who might be watching. It was like the previoius television appeal: "someone talked to him yesterday."
Those have been my thoughts exactly! In my opinion, they know who this is but do not have the evidence to make an arrest. Every PC or public appearance, it seems they are attempting to appeal to someone's conscience. They aren't begging everyone, in a sense, they are appealing to someone in particular IMO. Many things that have been said bringing me to this conclusion...

Just praying for justice for our Hoosier Angels! Today is THE Day! [emoji177]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Perhaps it should be pinned at the top of each page.

Listening to the radio this afternoon, they were talking about the Florida shooting and how someone had turned in a tip to the FBI on Cruz back in early January. He'd made some threatening comments online about shooting up a school and killing people so at least one person turned it into the FBI. No action was taken. It reminded me of the Delphi murder. Many people have said, "He can't be local or else someone would've turned him in by now" but I've always wondered if maybe someone DID tip authorities and the tip fell through. Maybe it wasn't taken seriously, maybe it didn't make it through the proper channels, or maybe BG was interviewed but somehow had an alibi and was written off. (People lie, soft alibis can be hard to prove.) My point is, just because we don't have an arrest doesn't mean that someone hasn't tried so far. If this is the case, I hope they keep at it.

Add me to the list that doesn't get the connection.

The possible connection came from LE. Jacque Kirby, El Paso Co CO Sheriff's office said there were "many similarities" to the IN murders. Then IN LE requested CO LE not release further info. Media links and quotes are in TW's thread:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...t-to-death-Mount-Herman-14-Sept-2017-2/page32

The possible connection came from LE. Jacque Kirby, El Paso Co CO Sheriff's office said there were "many similarities" to the IN murders. Then IN LE requested CO LE not release further info. Media links and quotes are in TW's thread:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...t-to-death-Mount-Herman-14-Sept-2017-2/page32

Yep, I am aware of those and previously commented on them. I have also read the articles. Nothing has been said further, however, or even recently. Our official rules on the thread say not to bring up that particular perp. Until LE makes another statement about it, I am just assuming that those similarities were not as great as previously imagined.

Listening to the radio this afternoon, they were talking about the Florida shooting and how someone had turned in a tip to the FBI on Cruz back in early January. He'd made some threatening comments online about shooting up a school and killing people so at least one person turned it into the FBI. No action was taken. It reminded me of the Delphi murder. Many people have said, "He can't be local or else someone would've turned him in by now" but I've always wondered if maybe someone DID tip authorities and the tip fell through. Maybe it wasn't taken seriously, maybe it didn't make it through the proper channels, or maybe BG was interviewed but somehow had an alibi and was written off. (People lie, soft alibis can be hard to prove.) My point is, just because we don't have an arrest doesn't mean that someone hasn't tried so far. If this is the case, I hope they keep at it.

From the PC
10:04 mark
"We will continue to manage those tips. And when we're all done, we're going to start all over. Because that piece of the puzzle's in the pile some place."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqX9OHVYeLc

If there are stated similarities to another murder, perhaps solving the other murder could help in some way.

Yep, I am aware of those and previously commented on them. I have also read the articles. Nothing has been said further, however, or even recently. Our official rules on the thread say not to bring up that particular perp. Until LE makes another statement about it, I am just assuming that those similarities were not as great as previously imagined.

I'm aware of our rule on this thread and I'm not bringing up that particular perp. I'm responding to your question about what similarities there are between the murders. We don't know what those similarities are, but they exist per Officer Kirby. Since there have been no arrests in either state, we can conclude that a suspect is not a common denominator. Therefore that would indicate they're speaking of something at the crime scenes or weapon(s) used. Something occurred that caused them to note "many similarities" and at this point in time those similarities have nothing to do with any POI whatsoever.

Other Scenarios. Perhaps this won't go down well. IMHO and just a passing thought only on all possible scenarios.

How about this for size. Maybe BG is the witness and Libby did not take the video, the perpetrator of the crime did with her phone. Perhaps BG is the one frightened to come forward because everyone will just assume he is Guilty of said crime when perhaps he may not be.

Just Thinking out aloud
KR
Reacher

Reacher, I am wondering the same thing.
What if BG is the adult or parent or brother?

LE has been consistent in reporting that BG is the suspect, not the suspect's dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11