IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, the police will release information on what the perpetrator took from the girls.
Hopefully they do not. By doing so, they would potentially be releasing valuable information that only the killer(s) would know.. albeit a small detail.
If and when this goes to trial, all these tiny details will ultimately lead to a conviction.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

With Snapchat you take a video or a photo and decide how long you want it seen for . once its seen by the people you send it too its deleted automatically .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Unless it's posted to your *story*, which is similar to a Facebook post in that it's available for all "friends" to see, as often as they choose. However, even a Snapchat story post is only available for 24 hours and each photo is only viewable for ten seconds, then you have to view it again.

When someone views a post in your story, you are notified that individual viewed it.

It's also worth mentioning, theoretically, if the police moved quick, they could have a judge issue an injunction to Snapchat to retain the information about who viewed her story in the hours leading up to her death. Undoubtedly, an injunction would be necessary because they surely delete all data at some period of time.

If an injunction was issued, they could pursue that information in court and determine who viewed the story and who could have *potentially* seen an opportunity with this seemingly innocuous Snap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could this be from cigarettes they grabbed at the park yesterday?

we don't know where it's from....could be from a cig butt from the bridge, since to me it looks like he's smoking in the released pic...could have been anything at the murder scene...like body fluids from him...or a cig butt, or DNA under one of the girls nails...anything.

I dont think this was his first time!!!! moo. So scary!!!!!

Could this guy already be out of the country!! I can't believe no one has called in and identified him. It's scary he is still out there, and even scarier if someone is helping to hide him. Hoping justice comes for these girls and their families soon. Moo

I have completely given up on which direction they went over the bridge and which area they were found despite the wonderful map efforts of some members like BobS. Just trying to imagine them being coerced over such a large area of woodsy terrain with a water feature smack in the middle and the time frame estimated for attacks has my head spinning and leaves me feeling that a KEY component is missing or being withheld by authorities. I wish we had exact location of discovery and knew of local unofficial little paths through the woods and private property that locals know for fishing etc. I really think this guy is SUPER familiar with the woods . Probably grew up playing here.

I need to take a break and go catch up on some other cases.

P.S. on one of the other SM sites someone posted a picture of an Indiana packers jacket in blue. I tried to google apparel for this company and have had zero luck. However the jacket in the picture was pretty similar. I can't even remember where I saw it. 😑

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There was police presence in the park yesterday.
there was a tweet posted about it... somewhere

But we don't know that they picked up cigarettes, right?

I'm sure that's a factor but it doesn't seem adequate to explain 6000 billboards in 46 states and 20 FBI agents reporting to the director. But maybe it does.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I believe that this case is getting all the LE attention because of the media attention. It’s getting the media attention because of the unusualness surrounding the crime. Not a lot of murder victims get a picture of their possible murderer and then actually record their murder.

Could this guy already be out of the country!! I can't believe no one has called in and identified him. It's scary he is still out there, and even scarier if someone is helping to hide him. Hoping justice comes for these girls and their families soon. Moo

I doubt he is out of the country. I feel like he does not have the resources to successfully pull that off..... Just IMO

Unless it's posted to your *story*, which is similar to a Facebook post in that it's available for all "friends" to see, as often as they choose. However, even a Snapchat story post is only available for 24 hours and each photo is only viewable for ten seconds, then you have to view it again.

When someone views a post in your story, you are notified that individual viewed it.

It's also worth mentioning, theoretically, if the police moved quick, they could have a judge issue an injunction to Snapchat to retain the information about who viewed her story in the hours leading up to her death. Undoubtedly, an injunction would be necessary because they surely delete all data at some period of time.

If an injunction was issued, they could pursue that information in court and determine who viewed the story and who could have *potentially* seen an opportunity with this seemingly innocuous Snap...

& just want to add it also shows if the person who viewed it "replayed it" & how long ago they did.

But we don't know that they picked up cigarettes, right?

No , we don't know
The DNA could be from a number of things

I have confused matters.. I thought the poster was asking about the "in the park yesterday" part of the post
Not about the cig

Just getting caught up.
I am amazed and shocked about all of the billboards.
I have never seen anything like it.
It makes me feel a bit frightened. It makes me wonder what exactly has happened to these children.
I realize that LE always sets out to catch their man/woman, but this feels different
What a nightmare for all involved

ITA it's very strange & I have a couple thoughts on possibilities for this:

1. Although at this point they don't have a name to go with his DNA, maybe it matched other cases with unknown DNA from areas across the US and/or

2. Vice-President M. Pence used to be the governor of Indiana

:confused:

Thank you for posting. That gave me a little more insight as to where they were found. It is a flat area at the creek. I put a red line to give an idea of 50' and blue for 100' from the edge. They are rough guesses, but offer perspective.
attachment.php

The black arrow is the direction that I believe some of the Logan interview was shot. I think the perspective was looking across the creek, past where Bridge Creek meets Deer Creek.

attachment.php

If she was using her front-facing camera to take a video as if she were pretending to take a selfie and trying to catch the guy approaching from over her shoulder, the combination of it being a still taken from video and a front facing camera which is lower res could explain the poor image quality.

Gosh it is so similar to where Elizabeth and Lyric were found at the edge of land near water.

I believe that this case is getting all the LE attention because of the media attention. It’s getting the media attention because of the unusualness surrounding the crime. Not a lot of murder victims get a picture of their possible murderer and then actually record their murder.

Missy Bevers case had tons of video and barely a blip in the media, he was dressed in Swat/police gear which would perk lots of interest. This case/perp is bigger than Abby and Libby IMO...thus the Billboards/FBI

ITA it's very strange & I have a couple thoughts on possibilities for this:

1. Although at this point they don't have a name to go with his DNA, maybe it matched other cases with unknown DNA from areas across the US and/or

2. Vice-President M. Pence used to be the governor of Indiana

:confused:

That bolded part!! Scarey S#$t

& just want to add it also shows if the person who viewed it "replayed it" & how long ago they did.
Great info also it shows you if someone screenshots a photo or video unless the person uses an app that's available to hide screen shot ting

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I doubt he is out of the country. I feel like he does not have the resources to successfully pull that off..... Just IMO

I feel like unfortunately it is a possibility. I remember watching the Hunt with John Walsh episode about Robert William Fisher... He killed his wife and daughter and then set their house on fire. He's been MIA since 2001, and he was just a regular dude (obviously a monster) but from the show it made it seem like he wasn't particularly smarter than usual or had a ton of connections to help him out. He's been on the FBI 10 most wanted list for a long time.

I'm not trying to be negative... But I have a feeling he could have fled the country by now.

Edit: Link to his case: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/robert-william-fisher

The witness that was interviewed & stated she saw a couple & a man around 3:49 the day the girls were dropped off, did she ID the clothing the man was wearing? Did her description match the pic of the suspect? Also, I read somewhere the girls bodies were not hidden, is that true?

Could he have been the man that was part of the couple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria