IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh it is so similar to where Elizabeth and Lyric were found at the edge of land near water.
What town was that? Sorry, on to possibly something. Don't have time to search but im looking at possible connection

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Why don't they release more or most of the video without the audio track, if there is something on the audio track the investigators don't want known? That is what has been bothering me. The only thing I can think is that Abby is not far from the guy and there is not more than a few seconds (maybe less than 3) before this all went down or it already started because there was someone else next to or behind Libby or next to or behind both Libby and Abby and BG is the only person on camera.

I know I am way behind but I wanted to bring this thought forward.
There are some great video editors out there that I'm sure could get rid of the stuff that we don't want to see. If the photo is from video, then get a hw effects person onit and release the video so we get a clearer vision of this ! JMO

What if there were 3

I wish his photo was making the rounds in regular national news more, rather than just Indiana news and true crime forums. More people need to see those photos. I mean, when you know someone for years, you recognize their clothing style choices. You recognize the way they hold their head, the way they walk, their posture, the exact looseness or tightness of the sorts of things they like to wear. Unless he's a chronic wanderer (which isn't impossible), someone out there must know this guy. Like how you can recognize an old friend across a mall parking lot just from the way they walk, or how you can recognize your mom's 5-pixel blurry face way in the background of an old photograph. As long as someone out there on earth knows this guy, and isn't the type to protect a child killer, SOMEONE should be able to ID him. (Of course, maybe people already have and LE is just keeping it quiet because they need more evidence than "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's Bob." It doesn't really sound like it, though? But what do I know, haha.)

His picture was on our local news last night. I'm in Oklahoma.

LE did not answer the question about whether or not the bodies were concealed in any way.
Thank you. I wasn't sure, I've been reading everything I can find on this case.
Did the witness who saw the couple & the man at 3:49 describe the clothing of the man she saw? Was it similar to what the suspect was wearing? Not even sure she would have remembered since it seems his clothing was common for the area.

What town was that? Sorry, on to possibly something. Don't have time to search but im looking at possible connection

Went Missing from Meyers Lake: Friday, July 13, 2012, in Evansdale, Iowa, in Black Hawk County.

Elizabeth and Lyric's remains were discovered at Seven Bridges County Park, Readlyn, Iowa 50668, USA. They went missing from Myers Lake, Evansdale, Iowa.

I doubt he is out of the country. I feel like he does not have the resources to successfully pull that off..... Just IMO

I don't think he's out of the country, though I don't think he's as down-and-out as others think. To me, he looks pretty normal, not like someone sleeping on the streets or out of work.

I've been thinking he's an "ordinary" guy who blends right in with society. And then I do wonder if it is some who is now on vacation. Could he be out of town on a planned vacation - so it doesn't look like he skipped town but is rather just a guy taking a trip he's been looking forward to?

I don't really think that happened....but at this point, who knows??

jmopinion, speculating, brainstorming...as always, willing to change my mind

Good morning. So last night before bed I finally watched the 45 minute YouTube vid that someone made of the entire trail. I was struck dumb. First of all, if you haven't watched it I urge you to. The Monon bridge and relevant trail parts are in the last 15 minutes or so of the trail. I had to fast forward or go nuts listening to this guy shuffling his feet.

My reason to urge you to watch this is because by reading so much I was picturing almost a park. This is no park. Its isolated. Someone could be in the trail 50 ft ahead of you and you wouldn't see them! These are trails in the woods that I personally wouldn't walk without a big dog or big male friend. And the bridge itself is purely hazardous. My point is that this guy picked the perfect place in Delphi to commit his crime.

I'm sure most of you have already seen this. But if you haven't it will give you new perspective. Jmo.

Here's hoping the big tip comes in today.

P.S I would link but I'm on my phone with Tapatalk and it's a big pain to try. Just go to you tube. It's also been posted in the first thread somewhere. Ty.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for clarifying which part in the video is relevant. I'd never have the patience to watch the whole thing.

After seeing the recent pics being posted by a member who visited the bridge and trails I'm struck by how isolated and spooky they are. I'd never in a million years go but I'm admittedly a big sissy. What a lonely place to die for those poor little girls.

I hope the girls left scratches/marks on all over this !
I PRAY they have DNA and know who he is...

Before I run off, if someone in the know can clarify something for me: in the Lyric and Elizabeth case, were they found over 20 miles away from where they were last seen? If this is correct then I feel that's a huge difference in the M.O. unless the perp intended to abduct our girls and for some reason got spooked. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Could this be from cigarettes they grabbed at the park yesterday?

I missed the part about cigarette butts. If they were collecting them yesterday then they must have found evidence that he smoked. Im tinking he left body fluids and evidence under fingernails.moo

I don't think he's out of the country, though I don't think he's as down-and-out as others think. To me, he looks pretty normal, not like someone sleeping on the streets or out of work.

I've been thinking he's an "ordinary" guy who blends right in with society. And then I do wonder if it is some who is now on vacation. Could he be out of town on a planned vacation - so it doesn't look like he skipped town but is rather just a guy taking a trip he's been looking forward to?

I don't really think that happened....but at this point, who knows??

jmopinion, speculating, brainstorming...as always, willing to change my mind
Or 2?

I hope the girls left scratches/marks on all over this !
I PRAY they have DNA and know who he is...

JMO...but based on the photos of the suspect....he looks so bundled up, not much skin in showing...that I doubt they could've gotten much of his skin under their nails....unless they went for the face.

I've spent some time staring at this monster's pic. I now think he has a blue vest with tonal striping on the shoulders over a camo hoodie.

The left arm to me, looks like a bunched up camo hoodie sweatshirt type of material
I'm also thinking those are zip ties coming out of the jacket.
Please, someone ID for these angels

So after reading, my posts were still inaccurate after actually being there. Apparently we were at the north end of the bridge.

I am however confused by the direction of the sun on Abby and the suspect. I had hoped for sun yesterday but got rain instead. I am soooo sorry to have caused more confusion.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Elizabeth and Lyric's remains were discovered at Seven Bridges County Park, Readlyn, Iowa 50668, USA. They went missing from Myers Lake Park, Evansdale, Iowa.

The Elizabeth and Lyric case is local to me - I live roughly 10 minutes from Seven Bridges park - and this case has hit me particularly hard. Been thinking about possible connections and I'm just not sure, but billboards & FBI involvement certainly give food for thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after reading, my posts were still inaccurate after actually being there. Apparently we were at the north end of the bridge.

I am however confused by the direction of the sun on Abby and the suspect. I had hoped for sun yesterday but got rain instead. I am soooo sorry to have caused more confusion.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Your photos were extremely helpful to me
Thank you for your huge effort

Regarding the DNA, it would be awesome if someone doing the tedious work of matching DNA on a spreadsheet or by pouring over other cases all over the nation nabs the guy. There is just something about tedious detective work that I find so admirable. Get him!

Of course, I would also love for someone to call him in.

And, wouldn't it be great if he messed up and implicated himself. Yeah, that would be good.

But slow, patient, diligent detective work....that might be what gets him.

jmopinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member