Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family Pleads for Return of Missing Special Needs Teen
V-4%20ALEAH%20BECKERLE_1468884064242_9589417_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

At the time of this report, Aleah Beckerle has been missing for more than 36 hours. Her family and police say her health, and possibly her life, are on the line.
"The family does not know who has her, who took her or the circumstances by which she went missing," says Captain Andy Chandler. "Please help us. Somebody out there knows. Sombody knows where she is. Somebody knows her condition. Please help us."
http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...eads-for-return-of-missing-special-needs-teen

Social media sister needs an intervention. Goodness, I know alot if unflattering information (rumors) about Aleahs family.

Something is off. Why in the world would a stranger kidnap a severely handicapped girl? Something is majorly off here.

Something is off. Why in the world would a stranger kidnap a severely handicapped girl? Something is majorly off here.

I'm not sure someone would be up for the challenge of taking care of her. Usually people kidnap more able children. However anything is possible.
I do hope she's safe. I just don't see this ending well.
It is possible that something happened and the sisters don't know about it. But it would be unusual for her not to hear nothing😕

:fishy::fishy::fishy::fishy::fishy:

The family home has a security sticker on the mailbox. If it is there just as a deterrent, it's likely not a stranger that took her. I still haven seen or watched anything that says the house was broken into or a window was open. The grandmother seems sincerely upset in the video. I've read comments from family on SM, but haven't heard from one person that I'd like to. IMO, the dad didn't take her either.

I am getting a :fishy: feeling on this one ... I am not understanding how someone could take her, and no one else hear it? The sister on SM keeps saying she wasn't left alone ... does she not make any sounds at all? And what is the purpose of taking someone who requires so much help/needs? I don't mean this disrespectful, but wouldn't it have been easier to take the able-bodied sister if they were going to kidnap someone at all? I think it was an inside job IMO

I was thinking... I can see a scenario where she's taken from her home, put out in a field or some such place and left there to die. Without her medications for grand mal seizures she is left there to die without her meds and or being exposed to the elements. It would seem to me to be a good cover if she were murdered. They find her and they rule it as accidentally because she doesn't have her meds. LE says that since there is no apparent signs of a break in, they presume she left on her own accord and passed away because of it. Does that make any sense? Fortunately, LE is a lot smarter than that.

I was thinking... I can see a scenario where she's taken from her home, put out in a field or some such place and left there to die. Without her medications for grand mal seizures she is left there to die without her meds and or being exposed to the elements. It would seem to me to be a good cover if she were murdered. They find her and they rule it as accidentally because she doesn't have her meds. LE says that since there is no apparent signs of a break in, they presume she left on her own accord and passed away because of it. Does that make any sense? Fortunately, LE is a lot smarter than that.

It would make sense Los, if not for the fact that she cannot walk. From the photos I've seen, I sincerely doubt she can sit up without assistance too.

I agree with pretty much everyone else in this thread. :(

I've watched this several times and noticed the grandma always uses present tense when describing Aleah. I know that is usually something we look for in interviews. Also, there doesn't appear to be fingerprint dust on the front door or Windows, although it could have been cleaned up. The front door also has what appears to be a glass "screen" door. So that would make it necessary to open and close two doors that may or may not have been locked when they went to bed. I don't know about any back doors or windows, just observing what was available to us.
If Aliyah died from her condition or an expected complication like choking in her sleep, I cannot see them hiding her body. From photos, she appeared to be well nourished and cared for. There were lots of photos on the mantle of her. The chair looked cleaner than most wheelchairs I've seen doing home care. Either someone took her for nefarious reasons from outside the home, or someone snapped and caused her death within the home, and I don't think it was Grandma. Carrying a 90lb dependent person sounds easier than it actually is, and to have to open two doors without being heard while doing so would be tough, unless you had help, IMO. I'm leaning toward someone in the home with possible help from someone outside the home.

I am new to WS, but I'm from Evansville. And although I work at one of the local hospitals, I have never met Aleah, although a number of my coworkers have. Very sad story and I hope they find her soon.

I am new to WS, but I'm from Evansville. And although I work at one of the local hospitals, I have never met Aleah, although a number of my coworkers have. Very sad story and I hope they find her soon.
Welcome!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've watched this several times and noticed the grandma always uses present tense when describing Aleah. I know that is usually something we look for in interviews. Also, there doesn't appear to be fingerprint dust on the front door or Windows, although it could have been cleaned up. The front door also has what appears to be a glass "screen" door. So that would make it necessary to open and close two doors that may or may not have been locked when they went to bed. I don't know about any back doors or windows, just observing what was available to us.
If Aliyah died from her condition or an expected complication like choking in her sleep, I cannot see them hiding her body. From photos, she appeared to be well nourished and cared for. There were lots of photos on the mantle of her. The chair looked cleaner than most wheelchairs I've seen doing home care. Either someone took her for nefarious reasons from outside the home, or someone snapped and caused her death within the home, and I don't think it was Grandma. Carrying a 90lb dependent person sounds easier than it actually is, and to have to open two doors without being heard while doing so would be tough, unless you had help, IMO. I'm leaning toward someone in the home with possible help from someone outside the home.
Wonder about life insurance on her.

Wonder about life insurance on her.

If her legal guardian worked outside the home, there's a chance that she might be covered as a disabled dependent child (although, in some states, there can still be age limitation on how long this type of coverage can be carried) on an employer-paid or employer-sponsored plan. Would have been impossible to obtain a standalone policy on her given her medical situation.

This is horrible. I cannot see how this can end well.

I am wondering about layout of the home? Where did she sleep? Where were the other family members?
I find it hard to believe someone got in the house, found her - they must have knew which room she was in to take her, how else could they know they weren't going into an adults room if this was random?
Get her out without making a noise or wakening the rest of the house. They also must have knew she was wheelchair bound as they knew they needed to carry her.

I'm really struggling to get my head around a situation that she could actually have been abducted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname