Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In many cases that aren't solved yet, and others that have been solved, primary caretakers and parents SEARCH! In the initial searchers by the professionals, SAR groups, LE, etc, yes the parents are often told not to conduct the searches, however, they can still hand out fliers, do news interviews to keep the victims name out there, gather water and supplies for the searchers, etc. Aleah isn't the first missing person, and won't be last. There are protocols in place for these events!

However, once that initial searching blitz is over, the majority of parents/caretakers, rally the community, and their friends, coworkers, church members, etc, and set up grid searches. So many cases a parent will be out looking without a clue where to look, but in their mind figure if they look this place, and find nothing, then they know their loved one isn't there, and look somewhere else! Their loved one might be found dead in another county or state, yet unless you are the killer, you aren't going to know that!

As for the lack of searchers here....well...with the background of beating someone for a false confession....sorry, nope, I'm not giving my name and address to any of the group! I won't be blamed for killing her if I find her! If I were out walking the dog, sure I'd have my eyes open for anything suspicious. If I were the jogging, or biking, or hiking type person, sure I'd be aware and glance areas I was in. However, without a SAR group or LE leading a search for Aleah at this point.....nope,...I wouldn't actually go searching.

Source of this?

Do you have a source that the river has been searched? IMO, there is NO way that the Ohio River has been searched more than a light check of the banks. The river is HUGE, deep, and dirty. It has also rained a LOT since she disappeared and she could be miles and miles away by now if she was dumped in the river.
I talked to the Texas equusearch out of Ohio and she said that part of ohio river was checked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Sad to say - but we are ready to move into a second thread for this case. I wish Aleah's disappearance had been resolved and guilty persons charged before the need arose.

Please move over to Thread #2

this one will close in a few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads