Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my thinking as well. I just had cosmetic surgery on that area of my body last November, best surgeon in town, straight incisions, neatly/carefully stitched, and it took a good few months for the scars to go from red to pink,
and only recently they have gotten to blending in. Weeks? With that gaping wound? No way.

A few years ago I had surgery on my neck and was left with a seven inch surgical scar on the front left side of my throat. It healed very well though it is still an obvious scar, but it looked awful for a couple of months at least. And the next few months it got gradually better.

Clearly what I had was nothing near as horrific as the photos "proving" her surgery but even if there were zero other red flags about all of this I would not believe that this woman underwent that kind of trauma that recently.

Added in with all the other misinformation I call BS.

IMO MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF the surgery story is true, it seems odd that the media wasn't all over a headline about a mother recovering from serious surgery searching for her child.
You guys wouldn't believe how LITTLE local coverage there is about this whole case. I get that the news won't cover it if there's nothing new to report, but I'm not even seeing flyers around. Like, when my cat went missing we put up hundreds of flyers everywhere. Every grocery store, every phone pole, the mall, gas stations...and he's a cat. So your CHILD is missing and no one is trying to reach everyone they can??? I'm fairly convinced that LE has a pretty good idea of who's involved, but still confused why search efforts are so low. I hope this comes to an end soon.

IF the surgery story is true, it seems odd that the media wasn't all over a headline about a mother recovering from serious surgery searching for her child.

EXACTLY. The first interview Cara did, she was wearing a tank top. That surgery scar would DEFINITELY be visible - why wasn't it mentioned then? Makes literally no sense to me. Why not play that pity card right away?

I think one of the main reasons the search turnout is low, is that the family is involved at the command center and they have been asking for ID's....no one want to go near these people

I think one of the main reasons the search turnout is low, is that the family is involved at the command center and they have been asking for ID's....no one want to go near these people

Is it normal to ask for IDs? I'd turn and run if I saw any of them anywhere near me. Probably scream for good measure.

Is it normal to ask for IDs? I'd turn and run if I saw any of them anywhere near me. Probably scream for good measure.

I'm not sure. They claim that it's so no one under 18 will be searching but I think that's a load of crap since later an admin asked if anyone is involved in boy scouts and could come get them to help search. They've also requested for people to post on Pokemon Go groups and Pokemon Go is often played by children as well.

I really wish there would be some movement from EPD on this. This story has taxed my soul more than any other in recent memory.

What is the money supposed to be for? There are no funeral expenses at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They keep saying "search expenses" but they're getting everything donated so I have no idea. They have cases upon cases of bottled water, a local business is printing flyers for free, pizza places are donating food. I really don't get it. They're using this tragedy to line their pockets, IMO.

IME, it's usually SOP for searches organised by official (LE, recognised SAR groups etc) organisations to require ID, and limit searchers to over-18.

In this particular case, if searches are being organised by the family, I'm not sure I'd volunteer :(. Or I'd double check with LE before getting involved, if I were a local :(.

IME, it's usually SOP for searches organised by official (LE, recognised SAR groups etc) organisations to require ID, and limit searchers to over-18.

In this particular case, if searches are being organised by the family, I'm not sure I'd volunteer :(. Or I'd double check with LE before getting involved, if I were a local :(.

Idk. If the family says we are searching east. Then okay. I will search west. Lol

Idk. If the family says we are searching east. Then okay. I will search west. Lol

They've made a point of telling searchers to specifically avoid the South side of town and they claim it's because that area is more dangerous. But they're totally OK with searching Jimtown (Aleah's neighborhood) which is not much better, IMO. I posted maps earlier in this thread of shots fired calls in the area that should give an idea of what crime is like in both areas: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ansville-16-July-2016&p=12707168#post12707168

My only thing is. Why would mom kill her now after 19 years of being in a infant state?

So I do think that mom knows. But I doubt she killed her while letting others brutalize people for a fake confession. Jmo

I don't know why people have a problem showing ID.
I have done this at other searches. I was told they have to see who goes out and who comes back.
It's for the safety of the searchers.
I have never seen a case where people care more about themselves than the missing person.
Seriously, show your true colours and say you don't care at all.
Some people DO care. Some people just want the story and the drama...
Some just want this girl to be found.

I don't know why people have a problem showing ID.
I have done this at other searches. I was told they have to see who goes out and who comes back.
It's for the safety of the searchers.
I have never seen a case where people care more about themselves than the missing person.
Seriously, show your true colours and say you don't care at all.
Some people DO care. Some people just want the story and the drama...
Some just want this girl to be found.

My ID has my home address on it. I don't want any of those crazy people to know my address. One guy has already been beaten by people related to/involved with this family, that's enough for me to be very wary of letting these people know where I live.

If it were a police officer or someone from TES or another outside search group looking at my ID, no problem. Anyone related to this family? Nope. I think they should get Todd Scales (Kristy Kelley's father) to check the IDs, he's a corrections officer and I think people would trust him. I'm not quite sure if he's still with the search party, though.

My only thing is. Why would mom kill her now after 19 years of being in a infant state?

So I do think that mom knows. But I doubt she killed her while letting others brutalize people for a fake confession. Jmo

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that one (or more) of the people involved in the beating hurt Aleah. I wish we could sleuth them but they're not suspects in her disappearance.

My ID has my home address on it. I don't want any of those crazy people to know my address. One guy has already been beaten by people related to/involved with this family, that's enough for me to be very wary of letting these people know where I live.

If it were a police officer or someone from TES or another outside search group looking at my ID, no problem. Anyone related to this family? Nope. I think they should get Todd Scales (Kristy Kelley's father) to check the IDs, he's a corrections officer and I think people would trust him. I'm not quite sure if he's still with the search party, though.

I would want TES or someone similar: Someone with absolutely no ties to the area. That's the only way I would join the search. And I look for updates on this case every day, sometimes more than once a day.

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that one (or more) of the people involved in the beating hurt Aleah. I wish we could sleuth them but they're not suspects in her disappearance.

I actually think that is entirely possible, that the mother was not directly involved in whatever has caused Aleah to disappear. However, I am fully convinced that at the very least, she knows who is responsible, what has happened to Aleah and even where she can be found. And that is exactly why this case absolutely drives me crazy. One, it is your own child. Two, there are people who are out looking for her every day, as well as those helping in other ways, whether through donations or sharing information on SM. I just want those responsible and/or with information to do the right thing.

The longer this goes on, and the more cash grabs are set up, the more I'm tending towards a Karen Matthews situation. Is it just wishful thinking on my part that Aleah is somewhere safe and being looked after? And then will "miraculously" be found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member