IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that article. Fascinating. Seems most people preserve their child's room, etc...which can often last years and be over the top...and this woman reacts like this. It's just different, especially the timing. Also how much could a [low income, living in trailer, sleeping on lazy-boys] little girl have to put in storage? idk, I shared EVERYTHING with my 3 sisters who are ~about" the same age as me... (toys, games, clothes) it's negligible if even my undies were actually "mine" -

and your reasoning above leads to me to question what all exactly is being put in storage...

I have 5 boys 10,9,9,6,4. The older 3 share almost everything, and the younger 2 share almost everything (they do have their own undies, shoes, coats boots and a dedicated shelf of toys that they don't have to share). If i were to put into storage everything that belonged to just 1 child.. it would fit in 1 big box or a couple medium sized boxes...

I believe the truck load stuff is either them cleaning out the house because of CPS, or they are getting rid of damning evidence of some sort...

I'm still waiting for more info to come out to assure us MP had not taken Ali to a neighbor friend's house for sport. Have there been ANY signs of neighboring trailers being searched?

I thought they had warrants to search 2 other locations the evening they searched MP castle.

uummm........

just a quick question.........

Who's paying for this storage unit?

'nuff said?

mkay. bye.

It was probably one of those first month is free things. After this month is over all her things will be in an auction on Storage Wars.

I know it's sad, but I think the mother thinks putting the stuff in a unit looks better then just trashing it or giving it to goodwill.

I'm wondering if the trailer was left to Plumadore from the GF? I'm wondering how he was going to pay the lot rent, or even the trailer rent. I know people in trailers and sometimes the trailer is free and you just pay the lot rent, or you pay off your trailer and you just have to pay the lot rent.

--snipped by me--

--i was wondering the same. he lived there for free while RSO grandpa was alive ( fortunately for him RSO grandpa lived a few days in dec. so would have handled the dec. rent ) .

--all mikeP had coming in was $$'s for selling his plasma.

--what was his plan for $$$'s for january? for rent? internet access? gas for his truck? food?

http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111228/NEWS09/320097837

According to neighbors Greg Shumaker and Mike Tulley, Plumadore had worked for Aliahna's grandfather, Jimmy Lemmon, a registered sex offender, who had emphysema and also lived in the mobile home park. Plumadore took care of him and in return lived in his home.

Jimmy Lemmon died Dec. 3, and Plumadore continued to live in his home. The neighbors said Plumadore's only source of income was donating plasma, and they were beginning to wonder how he'd pay the rent. They said that after Jimmy Lemmon died, Plumadore seemed depressed but lately seemed to be recovering. Shumaker and Tulley agreed there was nothing in Plumadore's behavior to indicate he would do such a thing.

They said the only unusual change in Plumadore's behavior was an increase in laundry. Shumaker said they washed his laundry for him, but on Friday he showed up with an extra load. Otherwise, he seemed fine.

Shumaker remembered Plumadore saying to him as he got into his truck: “I just want her back, I just want her back.”

BBM
I thought one of the girls at MP's is TS's stepdaughter

That's what I understood also, Donjeta. I'm confused. At first, it seemed there were 3 children, the 3 girls at MP's. I've seen posts here that there was another child, a boy. And JL's obituary seemed to indicate that his grandson, K, may have been TS's child.

Today, I've read posts here that there were 6 children in total in the TS/AS household. I haven't seen anything in MSM except for the other 2 girls at MP's, reported variously as AL's sisters or as her sister and a stepsister. The ages of those two have been reported as both 6 and as 6 and 8.

Can someone clarify for me how many children lived with TS/AS? Where some of the children there for visitation?

Thanks in advance!

I don't think this stuff is going to storage, I think it is headed to a dumpster just like the first reports said.

3 little girls.

Sent two doors down to stay.

To stay in a mobile home where their RSO grandpa had just died not 3 weeks earlier.

A mobile home where a single male with a questionable past was also staying.

These girls had their own beds - not 2 doors down. WHY WHY WHY have them spend the nights there? No idea. None. They could have been brought home at any time during the evening/night to sleep. Said "questionable background" babysitter could have walked the TWO DOORS DOWN to get them in the mornings.

There is SO MUCH MORE to this case. Why these 3 little girls couldn't sleep in their own beds just TWO DOORS DOWN is not logical. The question arises as to just what was going on in their house TWO DOORS DOWN at night that they couldn't be there? In their own beds? Instead, sent to sleep on the floor two doors down.

Wonder if anyone saw a bed coming out to be put in storage?

This case makes me sick to my stomach - literally. I haven't felt this sick since Zahra.

Not sure I want to hear what is going to be said tomorrow. Well, maybe - if they decide to charge "mom" with neglect or endangerment.

JMHO

I doubt they had beds. I know people like this. They are all the same. The kids might sleep in the same house most of the time but they sleep on the couch, share beds, or sleep on the floor. Usually no sheets just blankets. You can't image how people live like this but they do. House full of garbage, yard full of garbage, no real jobs, barely working car. The kids eat dry cereal and water for breakfast that they make themselves because no body gets up. The best meals they get are the free breakfast and lunch at school.

as to who was sent to Mike's and whether they were steps or halves or wholes or whatever. I think we may be overthinking things here.

It occurs to me that althought FB posts seem to indicate more than those three children being part of this blended family, some of the children may have other custodial parents involved and their being at the trailer may have only been during specific visit periods. ie. not all the children may live there full time and therefore may not have needed to be handed off to uncle Mike.

I am really hopeful that there were not some children shown favor while only these three were sent to MP. I just do not want this case to go the human trafficking route. I don't know that my heart can take it.

So for now, I am hoping there are other explanations for why these 3 girls were sent there. Such as they were the only kids TS currently was being "overwhelmed" by in her flu, not because they were female and Mike's little princesses :ill:

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12 ... hpt=ng_mid
Aliahna Lemmon Benefit Fund

The Aliahna Lemmon Benefit Fund has been set up for the family of murdered 9-year-old girl, Aliahna Lemmon. Monies donated to the fund will be turned over to the family for expenses and counseling.

Scary. I never, ever understood why people always raise money as a knee jerk reaction to a child related disappearance/death -or even the likes of Tiffany Hartley and her raising money after her husband was allegedly shot on Falcon Lake. All she did with that money is traipse across the nation in TV appearances and go Black Friday shopping... In this case -odds are they family has Medicaid (if not a steady stream of long term SSI, disability, TANF, and SNAP), and I would also be inclined to think that CPS will step in a ensure that the children get counseling. They will never pay one dime towards counseling. Also, there are victims of murder funds to turn to to get $ for burial. So what other expenses? Oh, that's right. cigarettes and cigars. But hey, feel free to donate. Sorry, there is my bad attitude popping up again. I just get so mad with people who put little kids in the devil's den like that. Don't got a lick 'a sense.

--snipped by me--

--i was wondering the same. he lived there for free while RSO grandpa was alive ( fortunately for him RSO grandpa lived a few days in dec. so would have handled the dec. rent ) .

--all mikeP had coming in was $$'s for selling his plasma.

--what was his plan for $$$'s for january? for rent? internet access? gas for his truck? food?

http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111228/NEWS09/320097837

Okay I'm wondering then if he was the beneficiary to any of the grandfather's accounts, such as life insurance or whatever limited income he was getting? SSI, Retirement, etc. I'm not exactly sure how all that works.

Scary. I never, ever understood why people always raise money as a knee jerk reaction to a child related disappearance/death -or even the likes of Tiffany Hartley and her raising money after her husband was allegedly shot on Falcon Lake. All she did with that money is traipse across the nation in TV appearances and go Black Friday shopping... In this case -odds are they family has Medicaid (if not a steady stream of long term SSI, disability, TANF, and SNAP), and I would also be inclined to think that CPS will step in a ensure that the children get counseling. They will never pay one dime towards counseling. Also, there are victims of murder funds to turn to to get $ for burial. So what other expenses? Oh, that's right. cigarettes and cigars. But hey, feel free to donate. Sorry, there is my bad attitude popping up again. I just get so mad with people who put little kids in the devil's den like that. Don't got a lick 'a sense.

Kind of reminds me of the WM3 defense fund but that's another thread..

I think of little Shaniya and what her mother did for drugs, is this what also happened in this case to 3 little girls?
WHY would a man want to care for 3 little girls for a week???
Does not make sense to me.

--it wasn't the 1st time he had babysat the girls.

--apparently the mom needs help w/ them, even when she doesn't have the flu, or is temporarily paralysed.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289939

Through Plumadore's connection caring for Lemmon, he became close to Lemmon's family. He would take Lemmon's grandchildren, including Aliahna, to the bus stop, Smead said.

"He was happy to be with them," Smead said. "He baby-sat a lot. Most of the time, he'd stay there and take care of the kids and help Tarah (Souders, Aliahna's mother)."

On Sunday, Souders said she thought of Plumadore as a brother, and her children called him "Uncle Mike."

How could they have collected a pick-upfullof trash in their home if they've only moved there recently? If they did, how come CPS lets children live there?

I want to know what's in those boxes too.

Respectfully snipped. Isn't mom partially paralized? Unable to properly care for 3 innocent young girls? Too ill to properly care for 3 innocent young girls, friends who can't help out to care for 3 young girls when mom and step dad are unable, but they can round up friends or find the energy to clean? :furious: Yep, can't care for the kids but sure load up boxes. :furious: :furious:

I sure hope LE is scrutinizing the contents of those boxes just to ensure nothing that is potential damaging evidence is being tossed.

JMO

I thought they had warrants to search 2 other locations the evening they searched MP castle.

I believe one was for the Souders home and one was for the dumpster.

Maybe 'some' of the things are NOT little Ana's! Possible decoy for videos? pictures?
sex toys? etc............that the parents want out of the house also to protect themselves from a search warrent!

GOOD POINT, she is living 60 to 90 say feet from 'that' trailer & the freezer...now that would be horrific to me, not my daughter's possessions. I am sure a motel would have put them up for a few days until they could have moved. I would not be able to go back at all, I would sleep somewhere in a tent first -- ETA...out of that area of course.

My uncle lived like these people. Never paid bills. Quit every job he had. The kids were eating plain cold macaroni for breakfast one day. The kids never had anything - always dirty, no decent clothes, no bikes unless my other uncle fixed one up for them. My dad and other uncle would give money for food or to buy heating fuel - and they would go out drinking with it so the kids didn't get fed anyway and gas company wouldn't bring fuel. Finally they just paid the bills and dropped off food because my uncle and his wife were alcoholics. Social services took one child from them. A girl that the mom would not take care of. For some reason she liked the boys but did not like the girl. Social services/welfare let the boys stay and supported the family most of their lives.

He said Aliahna felt bad about telling on the men because she didn’t want them to get in trouble."
http://www.journalgazette.net/articl...983/1002/LOCAL

This statement makes me really sick...why would he even say such a thing?
You would think that after this child already being abused...a "mother" would be more aware.
I want to know why the local authorities didn't see the dysfunction back when she was abused before...I would like to know under what circumstances they really left the place where she was abused and didn't want to get the guys in trouble...
I think the parent's should be charged with child neglect...My God..
My oldest child will be 40 soon..I still have the baby outfit I brought her home in and her clamp that held her belly button!
I think about Morgan's mom keeping the bracelet and wanting to lay on the ground to see if she could pick up any feelings or impression that had been left by Morgan...
"There is something Wrong" How could you get rid of her things when she isn't even laid to rest yet. I guess it is "out of sight..out of mind"
I wouldn't contribute a penny of cash that could be used by the adults...take the children away from these types of people that dispose of their responsibility..as easy as a bag of trash.
God help the other children left in this "poor woman's care"

Did the two 6 year olds go to the same school as Aliahna? She went to a public elementary school and IIRC was in the 3rd grade. So, the 6 yr olds should have been in 1st grade.

All I've seen mention is that the school will have counselors available next week when school starts back up. But, what about their teachers? Cafeteria ladies? Bus drivers? Anyone on staff that interacted with these 3 little girls. Were there red flags? Had mom attended any parent/teacher conferences? By Xmas break - you have to have at least ONE contact/conference with a parent. So, what did those people and the child's school records show?

Just curious.....

ETA: AND Aliahna was special needs - so she had to have been in ESE classes. There is a lot of paperwork invovled for an ESE child in a public school. The child has to have an IEP (individualized educational plan) which is discussed and drawn up by a team of people from the school (not just a teacher) and a parent should attend those meetings and sign off as well. The school district gets more money for ESE students. Now I have had ESE kids whose parent never bothered to show up for the meetings - BUT here in Florida - teachers/schools have the ability to hold welfare checks if the parent doesn't show (that usually gets them to the meetings). I can't imagine what the ESE teacher at her school must feel right now - did she report? see any red flags? Just looking at the address - the school had to know what type of environment those girls were living in.

When are people going to come out of the woodwork that knew Michael Plumadore over his many years?

Outside of those who came forward who live in the trailer park, I don't know that people would willingly come out and air their own skeletons by proclaiming their association with MP. I mean, Tarah's family has all come out in full support of him, but those who share the common interests MP likely shared with grandpa would probably want to keep that from becoming public via media that will encompass the globe.

just saying... and jmo

If ??? She was murdered. What difference if on the front door step.? Are you questioning the confesion of this person?

Maybe Mahooly sp? Is wondering, like I am, that there is an even more nefarious mode of murder. I am afraid to project too much... But vidoes is involved in one of my scary suspicions. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid