IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH? This is not good.
Apparently it's a separate structure than the garage, and she was said to be living there in an article by someone, but I haven't seen it verified so I'm not sure. It's very odd, if true, since her boyfriend was supposed to drop the baby off at the babysitters house, next to the shed. Imo

A few snips of the latest article I can find, released one hour ago:

Investigators continued their search in a field near South Belmont Avenue on West McCarty Street, near Eagle Creek. McPeak was there.

"Everybody started leaving, then the mom and dad pulls up laughing and asking us if we’re all right," McPeak said.

He said baby Amiah's parents were at the scene too.

Law enforcement sources close to the investigations have told RTV6 that based on information following Wednesday's search, investigators are going back to the site and expanding their search in the area.

The search continues for Indianapolis baby, Amiah Robertson
Well, I’m glad somebody has a fire lit under him to find this baby! Thanks for sharing. I feel like we are getting closer. IMO

Investigators continued their search in a field near South Belmont Avenue on West McCarty Street, near Eagle Creek. McPeak was there.

"Everybody started leaving, then the mom and dad pulls up laughing and asking us if we’re all right," McPeak said.

He said baby Amiah's parents were at the scene too.

Law enforcement sources close to the investigations have told RTV6 that based on information following Wednesday's search, investigators are going back to the site and expanding their search in the area.

The search continues for Indianapolis baby, Amiah Robertson
Whose mom and dad pulled up laughing? Ambers? Its very confusing. Says the baby's parents were there during the search then the mom and dad pull up while they are leaving?
The man is quoted as saying he hopes they catch the dirty guy that "done" this?
What is that supposed to mean? What kind of neighborhood is this?

Whose mom and dad pulled up laughing? Ambers? Its very confusing. Says the baby's parents were there during the search then the mom and dad pull up while they are leaving?
I'm not kidding when I say it's a rough little area that's like it's own little world MsBetsy! The area is drug and crime riddled.
ETA jmo but that opinion is based on my experience living here as a transplant in downtown Indy for over 10 years

I'm not kidding when I say it's a rough little area that's like it's own little world MsBetsy! The area is drug and crime riddled.
ETA jmo but that opinion is based on my experience living here as a transplant in downtown Indy for over 10 years
This poor little angel never had a chance.

That was confusing when I first read it, but I think he meant Amber’s parents were the ones laughing. He mentioned that baby Amiah’s parents were there, but that’s about it. Of course, he does get into his opinion
about if he was missing a child, that is not how he would be behaving. In terms of “done” people talk that way in all different places - all walks of life. A lot of times it depends on the eduction they were given and family / neighborhood or cultural dialect. IMO

IMO, you can't bring an 8 month old to a date at the Motel 6. It would really ruin the mood. Also, meth smoke is bad for babies. Maybe the babysitter does exist. The mom doesn't seem to make the best decisions, so I can assume she didn't do a deep dive vetting of local babysitters.

Totally. Apparently they live in a shed. My very humble assumption was that the “date night” at the hotel was maybe a legit date. IMO a shag is better in a motel and is stepping up from the shed shagging.. I think we legit could have a less sophisticated Casey Anthony situation.

This poor little angel never had a chance.
Sadly, I've reached the same conclusion. There seems to be no support system to ensure the baby's welfare and safety were a priority. There should be no confusion as to what day a baby was last seen.

I don't understand older adults who allow children--including the mother--to live in such conditions. smh

He said baby Amiah's parents wer
Well, I’m glad somebody has a fire lit under him to find this baby! Thanks for sharing. I feel like we are getting closer. IMO
He isn't messing around.

Thank you so much for these photos and for circling the shed. I'm terrible with Google maps and the only good photos I had were the ones that Channel 13's Steve Jefferson provided.

OSU, you are right. I'm nearly positive it was Tammy Beatty who said Amber lives in back of the babysitter's. It was Tammy that turned the surveillance video from Friday night, 3/15, over to the police. Tammy lives across the street from the babysitter. I'm still searching for a link to that comment.

I just went through the video of Amber's grandfather and it wasn't from the interview with him.

I’ve looked for the video of the interview with neighbor, Tammy Beatty but I can’t find it. I did find one interview with her but it’s a day later and not the same one that we’re thinking of.
I’m wondering if it’s been removed?

ETA: Here’s the second video with the neighbor Tammy. There was another interview with her the day before when she said she was going to review her security video and I think she also said that Amber lived in the shed/garage behind the house across the street.

Mother of missing baby said she called tip in to police

Does this interview look like some of it was dine from the shed?
Also, does this shed have the opaque roofing to give light inside the shed.
UPS uses it as well so the drivers can see into the delivery trucks better.
The last photo we have of mama and baby. It looks like this type of cover.
I also see a sunbrella, so I'm not sure if she is on someone else's deck or if.the sun bella is just out side the shed.
I'll check for an aerial view

Police: Missing baby's mom 'lawyered up'

Moo

Here’s some photos of the shed behind the house circled in red.

I see the white shed in the first and third photos, but I can't see it in the second one. Never mind, I've seen a different side view photo, and can plainly see the shed in that one.

It is (I think) being said on here that Amber lives in back of the babysitter's house in the shed? And her bf (who hit her with his truck and drove away on Saturday and was arrested for that) took Amiah to the babysitter's house on Friday? All he had to do was walk there? And he never made it? And Amber lives in the shed behind 229 S Holmes St, which is the babysitter's address?

I may SCREAM! Also may be more confused than ever.

Last edited:
That was confusing when I first read it, but I think he meant Amber’s parents were the ones laughing. He mentioned that baby Amiah’s parents were there, but that’s about it. Of course, he does get into his opinion
about if he was missing a child, that is not how he would be behaving. In terms of “done” people talk that way in all different places - all walks of life. A lot of times it depends on the eduction they were given and family / neighborhood or cultural dialect. IMO
Yes, unfortunately violence and crime is linked to lower socio-economic status.
Children often suffer from abuse and neglect. Then they become parents and continue the pattern. It's very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard