GUILTY IN - Desi Jones, 15, found slain, burned, Bremen, 19 Dec 2014

Still nothing new here? I sure hope LE is well on their way to solving this one, just keeping quiet.

The pictures of her posted with those two obituaries really surprised me. I'd seen a few other pictures of Desi, and in those, she looked like a 15-year-old girl. In the obituary picture, Desi looks more like a 20-something than a kid, to me.

The pictures of her posted with those two obituaries really surprised me. I'd seen a few other pictures of Desi, and in those, she looked like a 15-year-old girl. In the obituary picture, Desi looks more like a 20-something than a kid, to me.

She sure does. She looks like actress Jennifer Carpenter (from Dexter).

I really hope they find Desi's killer soon :(.

wow, I had heard nothing in MSM of this case. ONly just found Desi's thread here today. Very sad that such a thing could happen and so little be known or said about it in the MSM. SOunds like LE may be building a case against someone ie. had a good idea who is responsible, getting ducks in a row. I hope that is true.

wow, I had heard nothing in MSM of this case. ONly just found Desi's thread here today. Very sad that such a thing could happen and so little be known or said about it in the MSM. SOunds like LE may be building a case against someone ie. had a good idea who is responsible, getting ducks in a row. I hope that is true.
Not only is there nothing in MSM but there is silence locally as well. I do think LE has a suspect, at least I hope they do and it's the right person.

Amazing to me how the fiery death of one teenaged girl gets almost zero press, while another gets a flood of media attention, theories, and discussion.

Amazing to me how the fiery death of one teenaged girl gets almost zero press, while another gets a flood of media attention, theories, and discussion.

Desi's body was burned after death, not the cause of death. Actually very common now to hide DNA. But really there is no attention to her death :(

Still nothing? Google doesn't show any news articles for this in the past 3 weeks.

found this last night, not too much to it but it was nice to hear from a member of the family. (would not load for me in chrome had to switch to IE then it worked)

http://www.fox28.com/story/27955979/2015/01/27/family-of-murdered-bremen-teen-speaks-out

not too sure what to make of it, i still feel like nobody is really following up on this case, for instance - why in a story of this type would you not have a single statement from the police? even if it was to say that you reached out to them and they had no comment other than they are still working hard to solve it?

i would love to say that i think police must be on the ball and have leads we dont know about etc (based on the two possible theories floated online), but how many times have we seen cases like this go cold? too many.
idk i almost didnt post this because i knew it would lead to me being pessimistic about everything to do with this case.

maybe im wrong. maybe it will be solved soon...

re: the earlier article that said they were waiting on forensics to hopefully confirm some initial ideas, seems like forensics should be back by now or very soon at least.

two and a half months.

i dont think they are still waiting on forensics.

i guess it could be that there was no DNA present, or that there was but it did not match who they suspected of the crime.

no word from LE and the family has been told not to comment.

there were two early theories, one discussed on this thread and one not discussed here. it seems to me that if either one of those two scenarios were true that this would be solved already.

idk.

My guess: If the killer was someone already in jail for other charges (such as a rape or something), there would be no hurry for LE to charge on murder if they aren't ready. I do hope LE is solving this.

There has been an arrest!!! Fabian Roman Rubio is being charged with murder, sexual misconduct with a minor and abuse of a corpse. He was in custody since an earlier unrelated rape charge (and was discussed here). He lived 4 houses away from Desi, LE found bloody clothes and a hammer that tested positive for Desi's blood.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/murd...-corpse-charges-in-bremen-teen-death/32792578

Now since he is arrested here is his Facebook: (he has been in jail and FB seems intact since)

https://www.facebook.com/fabian.rubio.982?fref=ts

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLAM