GUILTY IN - Jada Justice, 2, Gary, 16 June 2009

From the article posted above:

and a source familiar with the case told The Times the girl's body had been recovered

R.I.P. Jada. Poor baby girl.

Oh Jada, I'm so sorry sweet baby girl :(

May justice for your death be swift and righteous.

what is this, we get one good news...the little siblings were found. then we get all this bad news. farrah died, jade was found, travis was found.....excuse me two good news haylee was found also.

what is this, we get one good news...the little siblings were found. then we get all this bad news. farrah died, jade was found, travis was found.....excuse me two good news haylee was found also.

And Michael Jackson just died too.

so sad, poor baby.
What a sad day all around.

Otis is over 16 miles from Portage and over 25 miles from Gary.

OT--Michael Jackson rushed to UCLA Hospital in cardiac arrest. Now reporting on ALL US news stations. Paramedics performed CPR on him in the ambulance. Family telling TMZ that Jackson is in "really bad shape."

No confirmation on Jackson's death yet.

May God bless little Jada. Rest in peace, little one.

Was there any publicity on the news conference? Were arrests made?

I see engelica is in custody but NOT the boyfriend yet, as far as I can find.

Was there any publicity on the news conference? Were arrests made?

Yes, according to the Times, 3 arrests were made during a raid on a cabin in LaPorte county.

Guys, I'm so sorry for the family, for poor Jada and what she went through and for all of you for relentlessly following the case and having it end like this. I don't know how you do it, how you handle it. It's my first day here and my first tragic ending. Somehow I had hoped that since we were all praying that it would end well. I don't know how you do it. God bless you all!

This has been a very sad day. The passing of Farrah and Micheal and now another little precious child has been taken. I need to go have a good cry!

RIP precious little Jada

I also am taking a break for a bit.
Gonna go rejuvenate in the pool with four laughing kids and remember why life is good.
GB all of you.

http://www.nwi.com/articles/2009/06/25/updates/breaking_news/doc4a43a1384f183585438698.txt

The remains have not been positively identified as those of Jada, but Carter said, "We feel very comfortable that we do, in fact, have Jada Justice."

Interviewed near the rural Porter County residence where Castillo and Tkachik were reportedly arrested, Jamie Napier, of Portage, said her estranged boyfriend, Castillo and Tkachik along with three others were arrested during a police raid of the house. She said she was told by FBI agents Thursday that she could come to the house, where her estranged boyfriend lives, and collect belongings for her sons, ages 5 and 7. Napier said she shares custody of her children with the estranged boyfriend.

Napier said she first learned of the raid at the cottage when a neighbor called her Wednesday evening. She said she then drove to the house and saw her estranged boyfriend, Castillo and Tkachik being arrested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back