GUILTY IN - Jezaih King, 2, Fort Wayne, November 2009

Why is the boy dressed up like a little girl, and has his hair up like a girl's too?? Sorry just jumping in but the pics on Nancy Grace are really strange, and can't really get a good look at them, he has pigtails, then plaits and is in all pink, then there is a shot of him in a dress with a braclete on ... is the flatmate just a flatmate?

What is a flatmate????
I caught the dress, but thought that was sister.
Yes I saw pigtails, figured mom just couldn't braid his hair????

What is a flatmate????
I caught the dress, but thought that was sister.
Yes I saw pigtails, figured mom just couldn't braid his hair????

It could be the sister, want a better shot of that pic to be sure....haha is that aussie slang too?? yes, roommate. :)

I agree so WTH?? No one cared enough to pick up the phone and even make an anonymous call. Some people really suck.

My DH is from FT. Wayne and said that the part of Walbash ave. that she lived in was a bad area.
So drug addicts, drug dealers, would keep to themselves and nevr want attention brought to the house.
They would just scatter.............

The roommate? What the heck did the roommate know and when and why on earth would that be okay to just have your roommate's year dead toddler in the closet???

Olive oil and vinegar has been used for weight loss. When the "diet" is followed, it leads to dramatic weight loss. Olive oil passes through the system very quickly, taking everything else with it. It would have cleaned his entire system and made most of his exretions liquid or close to it, likely leading to dehydration as well as starvation. Vinegar breaks down stored fat in the cells, and speeds the metabolic process. On this diet alone, a small child could likely expire very very fast.

I hope they throw the whole damn law library at her.

Thanks for the explanation! So she used this to intentionally murder her baby. What a horrible momster.

I'm questioning how did she get this tot to swallow this nasty concoction? Did she force it down his throat? Was it the only thing she let him "eat" I can't imagine how horrible this little guy would feel while she cleaned his system to death!

snipped from article in OP

An Indiana woman told police investigators she fed her 3-year-old son olive oil and vinegar until he stopped breathing and died, then wrapped his body in a blanket and hid it for more than a year, according to court documents.

THis could be interpreted a million ways? Did she force feed him olive oil and vinegar untill he choked on it and stopped breathing in one incident? Did she force feed him this concoction over time without other sustanance til he starved? What exactly is her story? What exactly is the COD?

Either alternative if frankly, horrifying! What is up with this roommate? Was it still a current roommate who knew this child's desicated corpse was in the closet? Was it a roommate at the time of the killing? Did this person stay there or just move out without divulging to anyone about this poor dead child in a closet? What is going on here? What went on here?

RIP little fella, I am so sorry you suffered whatever you suffered for whatever period of time. May you feel love now. I am so sorry it is so little so late.

What, in the name of God, could a 3 year old POSSIBLY do to make a parent or anyone else want to kill them?!

it infuriates me when they have to get so damn creative in order to torture and kill children. and whether it was starved or smothered, it WAS TORTURE because he had to see his MOTHER'S FACE while it was happening!

I think it WAS fed but what a strange way to tell police, that she did it til he stopped breathing. that implies it was rather more quickly that it was if it was "fed".

I'm just as puzzled as you guys, but I did see that his throat was somehow compressed.
That was on Nancy Grace. I can't believe this was over a long term time as she said his temper tantrums upset her.

I think we in America should consider punishment for these heinous crimes to be the crime repeated on the one who performed it. That would slow it down, but really it should be a death penalty when a child is killed. We have to stop this!!!

For those who watched NG last night, she said the Larynx was crushed. Meaning he didn't die from the oil and vinegar, but was strangled.

They also found a young boy's remains inside a tote bag at the home, and a coroner on Wednesday ruled strangulation as the child's cause of death.

Link: http://www.startribune.com/nation/112344914.html?elr=KArks:DCiUMEaPc:UiacyKUnciatkEP7DhUr

So if the boy was strangled, why is she spouting oil and vinegar?

I hope now Jezaih King can have the proper burial he deserves and the momster goes to prison for the rest of her life.

MOO

Mel

So she may have crushed his larynx as she was trying to force the vinegar and oil mixture down his throat. Poor kid, was probably squirming and trying to get away, who could blame him? She grabs a hold wrapping her arm around his neck and tries to force open his mouth to continue to pour this yuck down his throat and crushed the larynx as she did so.

Mother Accused Of Killing Her 3-Year-Old Faces Felony Charges

Dec 28, 2010 at 5:19 PM EST
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) - Serious new charges against 31-year-old Latisha Lawson, who police say, hid her toddler's body for more than a year.

Lawson now faces felony charges of battery leading to death, neglect of a dependent resulting in death, neglect and other charges.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/h...er-3-Year-Old-Appears-In-Court-112553839.html

Court Documents Tell Of Last Moments Of 2-Year-Old Jezaih King's Life

Dec 29, 2010 at 6:34 PM EST
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) - Horrifying details emerge in the case of Latisha Lawson - the Fort Wayne mother accused of killing her 2-year-old son.

Recently released court documents give details about the last moments of young Jezaih (J.K.) King's life.

Lawson told Fort Wayne police that in November 2009 she gave both her children a concoction of olive oil and vinegar to rid them of their "demons". She also told police she was tired of Jezaih's temper tantrums.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/h...f-2-Year-Old-Jezaih-Kings-Life-112624539.html

Court Documents Tell Of Last Moments Of 2-Year-Old Jezaih King's Life

Dec 29, 2010 at 6:34 PM EST
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) - Horrifying details emerge in the case of Latisha Lawson - the Fort Wayne mother accused of killing her 2-year-old son.

Recently released court documents give details about the last moments of young Jezaih (J.K.) King's life.

Lawson told Fort Wayne police that in November 2009 she gave both her children a concoction of olive oil and vinegar to rid them of their "demons". She also told police she was tired of Jezaih's temper tantrums.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/h...f-2-Year-Old-Jezaih-Kings-Life-112624539.html

I think we know who had the "demons".

So sad for Jezaih's sister too - having to live w/ her mother beating her, knowing she killed her baby brother. :(

Please, please,please justice system lock her up forever.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back