GUILTY IN - Kegan Anthony Kline, 27, arrested Aug 29, 2020, 30 Counts associated with CSAM

I saw some songs available on Amazon, but all 3 had another artist listed first and then said "with Kegan Kline." So, I wonder if he was in fact on the recording or if he was only claiming to be so.

I also saw on his everybodywiki page (ETA: "Kegan Kline" is listed as the author of it) that he associated himself with the Van's Warped Tours and several of the bands that performed on them, but I'd be very surprised if that is true.

However, it's clear he knew what to associate himself with if he was trying to attract middle-school aged girls. My husband and I accompanied my daughter and several of her friends to those for a few years and there were plenty of creeps circulating within the large crowds. I chased a few off after witnessing them groping young teens uninvited and got a lot of practice throwing my "keep your hands off unless you want to pull back a stump" look.

Thank you for the thoughtful reply. I can only imagine the folks in those crowded concerts that would like nothing better than to take an innocent young lady back to their van.

On one of the Murder Sheet's podcast, they said that Kegan is singing and described which voice would be his in the Vegas Dreams song.

I've been slightly traumatized by the recent revelations so I have not studied the lyrics nor do I recall which podcast it was mentioned.

Murder Sheet

Thank you for the thoughtful reply. I can only imagine the folks in those crowded concerts that would like nothing better than to take an innocent young lady back to their van.

On one of the Murder Sheet's podcast, they said that Kegan is singing and described which voice would be his in the Vegas Dreams song.

I've been slightly traumatized by the recent revelations so I have not studied the lyrics nor do I recall which podcast it was mentioned.

Murder Sheet
I also feel a bit traumatized by the recent revelations.

Please be sure to take care of yourself. Do something creative or surround yourself by something beautiful.

Last edited:

Murder Sheet

Quoting my post to drop the proper link to Vegas Dreams

"Why'd you say my name?
You should have never mentioned.
Now you're about to feel the repercussions of your bad decision."

Data regarding the song starts off the podcast.

One important and unusual fact, imo, is that KAK backdated an original FaceBook life event to reflect the date as FEB. 13, 2017, perhaps in an effort to create an alibi on the date of the double murders, by claiming he became a Table Games dealer in Vegas on FEB 12, 2017.

Problem: Date the post was actually made was May 13, 2020. :oops: Oopsie!

The Delphi Murders: Vegas Dreams

Quoting my post to drop the proper link to Vegas Dreams
"Why'd you say my name?
You should have never mentioned.
Now you're about to feel the repercussions of your bad decision."
The Delphi Murders: Vegas Dreams

I saw some of the lyrics transcribed on some other website, and found them rather distasteful. No surprise there. Back on the main Libby & Abby thread #145 there's been a lot of discussion about KAK and that interview transcript. Some of that should possibly be here, not there.

I saw some of the lyrics transcribed on some other website, and found them rather distasteful. No surprise there. Back on the main Libby & Abby thread #145 there's been a lot of discussion about KAK and that interview transcript. Some of that should possibly be here, not there.

I agree the KAK SCAM related posts should be here on this thread, too. However, it'd present a slight nightmare for the Mods to move those posts over to this thread. TY, AC4RD.

#145 wow! I've been on their murder threads since Day One. Had to leave for it for a couple of years due to the nature it caused by triggering my CPTSD.

A five year investigation tends to lend itself to WS having over a hundred threads. M McCann, JB Ramsey are among those with over a hundred threads!

#145 wow! I've been on their murder threads since Day One. Had to leave for it for a couple of years due to the nature it caused by triggering my CPTSD.

A five year investigation tends to lend itself to WS having over a hundred threads. M McCann, JB Ramsey are among those with over a hundred threads!
I'm still surprised and dismayed at how long getting an arrest is taking, in either of those two but especially in the case of Abby & Libby. Though the recent news about KAK is encouraging--clearly LE is working on A&L's murders.

You know, for a long time, I thought a random killer encountering a random opportunity (Abby & Libby) was the most likely scenario. All the KAK news makes me 99% sure I was wrong--there are too many coincidences IMO, and I now think KAK simply must be involved in the murders somehow.

I'm looking forward to an arrest and a trial--and with luck, a good book or three about the case, so we know what's been going on for these five years!

LeBlack had a comment on a KAK page I had not been aware of, on msg 442 on the main Delphi thread #145. The page is interesting enough (thank you, @LeBlack!) to share on this KAK page, I think.
-------------------------
Kegan kline
"... he was a black jack dealer, professional poker player, and he CO- Owned (sic) a marijuana delivery service in Las Vegas. He currently has a marketing company called Kline&CO. He is set to go on tour Late 2020 to kick off his album realease (sic) ..."

Honestly, I might actually feel sorry for KAK if he weren't a child-sex freak. That biographical sketch is truly pathetic in a way--pure fantasy from a guy with no HS diploma, no actual job, no money, sleeping on couches ... (DISCLAIMER: JMHO!)

LeBlack had a comment on a KAK page I had not been aware of, on msg 442 on the main Delphi thread #145. The page is interesting enough (thank you, @LeBlack!) to share on this KAK page, I think.
Kegan kline
"... he was a black jack dealer, professional poker player, and he CO- Owned (sic) a marijuana delivery service in Las Vegas. He currently has a marketing company called Kline&CO. He is set to go on tour Late 2020 to kick off his album realease (sic) ..."

Honestly, I might actually feel sorry for KAK if he weren't a child-sex freak. That biographical sketch is truly pathetic in a way--pure fantasy from a guy with no HS diploma, no actual job, no money, sleeping on couches ... (DISCLAIMER: JMHO!)

Telling the truth was definitely not something he was good at!

OK, question for anybody who knows, or anybody who has an opinion. As I've said, lately I think KAK absolutely must be involved in the Delphi murders, somehow--it seems like too much of a coincidence that Libby is talking to a catfisher the same day she's murdered, especially with all the suspicious behavior KAK displayed (bogus alibis, etc.)

So before I started thinking KAK must be involved, one reason I thought he probably wasn't was because (sorry to hurt your feelings, Keggie) (no I'm not) KAK seemed like a passive slug--sitting in his room, trolling for little girls because he's sick. I didn't see him as being capable of something as active and as aggressive as going out to kill a girl; I didn't think he was likely to put the Cheetos down long enough for that, much less make scouting trips to the MHB trails.

What I'm wondering is: is that wrong? Can a passive person (no job, no car, few actual friends) turn into a murderous aggressor? Anybody have an opinion on how likely it is that KAK went from being a sloth to a hyena?

OK, question for anybody who knows, or anybody who has an opinion. As I've said, lately I think KAK absolutely must be involved in the Delphi murders, somehow--it seems like too much of a coincidence that Libby is talking to a catfisher the same day she's murdered, especially with all the suspicious behavior KAK displayed (bogus alibis, etc.)

So before I started thinking KAK must be involved, one reason I thought he probably wasn't was because (sorry to hurt your feelings, Keggie) (no I'm not) KAK seemed like a passive slug--sitting in his room, trolling for little girls because he's sick. I didn't see him as being capable of something as active and as aggressive as going out to kill a girl; I didn't think he was likely to put the Cheetos down long enough for that, much less make scouting trips to the MHB trails.

What I'm wondering is: is that wrong? Can a passive person (no job, no car, few actual friends) turn into a murderous aggressor? Anybody have an opinion on how likely it is that KAK went from being a sloth to a hyena?

In a way I can kind of see it. Someone who's clearly pathetic and powerless, and deep down he knows this, despite the public posturing, wants to do something big to prove something to himself and others.

I'm 100% with you that the proximity is too close to rule him out. It'd be a hell of a coincidence, right? I hope they're picking apart his entire life as well as his dad's. I want them to solve this murder, but I want them to solve it correctly, no matter how many worthless internet sloths go down in the process.

In a way I can kind of see it. Someone who's clearly pathetic and powerless, and deep down he knows this, despite the public posturing, wants to do something big to prove something to himself and others.

I'm 100% with you that the proximity is too close to rule him out. It'd be a hell of a coincidence, right? I hope they're picking apart his entire life as well as his dad's. I want them to solve this murder, but I want them to solve it correctly, no matter how many worthless internet sloths go down in the process.

Yes, that makes perfect sense. A number of JFK books have said the same thing about LH Oswald; he was a loser in every sense of the word. LHO shot at a right-wing retired general and then at a liberal president--he didn't care who he killed, he just wanted people to notice him. :-( I can see KAK wanting to make a mark of some kind.

I think you're right that KAK's life is being investigated very seriously, along with more people we don't know about, and probably the father, too. The CSAM charges almost demand it, don't you think? To find any others who were harmed by KAK, if nothing else. I'm hoping we'll have some sort of resolution soon!

Alert LONG POST! It is very disturbing (to me) every time I remember KK's interview with BMc. Not because of anything she asked, but because of the incredibly stupid statements made by KK. Two things stand out the most. First his pat/rehearsed/oh-poor-me reply as to why he was contacted underage girls, "I guess I was lonely." UGH VOMIT!!! WHAT A CREEP!! He spent hours and hours creating fake identities, both male (AS) and female ((EmA) for more than a year. I guess it would be too much to suggest to KK that he could have/should have joined a bowling league or considered communicating with age appropriate computer pals! (But of course beyond his faulty memories, he also thinks everyone else is stupid.)
And secondly, telling the journalist/interviewer "police said they would drop all the pending charges against me if I tell them it was my Dad." Yah, sure they did KK. Then why didn't you just say, "Yah, my Dad did it." and walk out the door?? The reason you did not KK, in my opinion, is that LE would then ask you to provide convincing and irrefutable information that only the murderer could share. Like: So, how did he pose the victims?, Do you have any pictures of your father's clothing?, What kind of weapon did he use?, Can you show us where the undergarments are hidden?, Why did he confess to you?, Who did he kill first?, How did he know where & when the girls would be at the bridge? etc, etc, etc. Well, if KK can answer any of those questions, it would be a pretty good indication he might also have been there, huh? Not only that, TK might already have an iron clad alibi for where he was at that time (and LE knows it). So even if KK gives up his father, and the pending 30 cyber crimes are dropped (wait for it...wait for it...) As he walks out of the police station, LE could now arrest and charge him for even worse crimes: Accessory after the fact in a double homicide. KK lamenting his Father is no longer funding his commissary account or contacting him and making the comment about his grandfather crying.... Maybe they have finally realized you are a really creepy dude and not worthy of their time, effort or money.
Aaah KK maybe you think you are too clever by half because you fooled some of the people, some of the time. You can fool all the people some of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time. I think LE has you in a tight squeeze and as long as you are in jail they don't have to worry about you anymore. IMO.

No current releases to examine and discuss, so I have been reading about on-line predators and how quickly they have adapted or embraced their ability to contact many minors without leaving their homes. KK seems to have been evolving along the play card list of most on-line predators. Learning about the victim(s) through social media. Befriending associates/peers of the victims. Preferring age group 12-15 years old and then "taking the conversation to other platforms (like instant messaging), requesting pictures, and finally requesting offline contact."
I'll never be a detective but KK has more stink around him than a herd of skunks. Was he sharing his info via "drop box." (A place/site where other predators can view his content/victims/conversations?) What could stop another predator from picking up the information and continue on the path of preying on an already identified susceptible minor? Anybody have a clue on how KK could monetize his perversions? KK emphatically denied ever trying to meet up with victims....hmmm. Uh, KK you are a clever sob, but you did admit to trolling females that you had already met!! I have listened to the interviews several times and he denies, diminishes and excuses all his behaviors. When cornered, with irrefutable proof of his crime only then does he ever admit to wrong doing. Right down to saying, "Well that's what the police said I did." Notice his way of not confessing to anything. By the same token, he isn't denying it either....its called being elusive. It is an answer that does not bind or obligate him into a confession of guilt. I know he is a lot smarter than he will admit now. He reminds me of a portly evil genius man-child who sits in parents basement all day and night celebrating success with more pizza and oreos.

No current releases to examine and discuss, so I have been reading about on-line predators and how quickly they have adapted or embraced their ability to contact many minors without leaving their homes. KK seems to have been evolving along the play card list of most on-line predators. Learning about the victim(s) through social media. Befriending associates/peers of the victims. Preferring age group 12-15 years old and then "taking the conversation to other platforms (like instant messaging), requesting pictures, and finally requesting offline contact."
I'll never be a detective but KK has more stink around him than a herd of skunks. Was he sharing his info via "drop box." (A place/site where other predators can view his content/victims/conversations?) What could stop another predator from picking up the information and continue on the path of preying on an already identified susceptible minor? Anybody have a clue on how KK could monetize his perversions? KK emphatically denied ever trying to meet up with victims....hmmm. Uh, KK you are a clever sob, but you did admit to trolling females that you had already met!! I have listened to the interviews several times and he denies, diminishes and excuses all his behaviors. When cornered, with irrefutable proof of his crime only then does he ever admit to wrong doing. Right down to saying, "Well that's what the police said I did." Notice his way of not confessing to anything. By the same token, he isn't denying it either....its called being elusive. It is an answer that does not bind or obligate him into a confession of guilt. I know he is a lot smarter than he will admit now. He reminds me of a portly evil genius man-child who sits in parents basement all day and night celebrating success with more pizza and oreos.
Yeah, I have tons of thoughts about all that you mentioned. I agree with all of what you said.

Monetizing- in the interview, I heard them say something about Fiverr. I thought they said Viber at first, but I think its fiverr. I think he wasnt selling graphic design on there. Rather a different type of "design".
Also, the weed of the month club or whatever he said he was doing in Vegas. I heard someone suggest it was more like photos of the month club. All the innocent things I do in life (I have used fiverr and I do a women's lifestyle type subscription box) have been made gross and dirty.

I also thought about the victims. If he had no intention to meet with them, then why were they all local to Indiana? It wouldnt matter if they were in Timbuktu, if you were staying online. Even better to have them far from you, really. Thats why I know he was 100% lying about that. He had all intentions of seeing them in person, even if they were not aware of it.

Hes a huge huge huge lying liar face who lies. Bottom of the barrel human who knows well what he is doing.

Yeah, I have tons of thoughts about all that you mentioned. I agree with all of what you said.

Monetizing- in the interview, I heard them say something about Fiverr. I thought they said Viber at first, but I think its fiverr. I think he wasnt selling graphic design on there. Rather a different type of "design".
Also, the weed of the month club or whatever he said he was doing in Vegas. I heard someone suggest it was more like photos of the month club. All the innocent things I do in life (I have used fiverr and I do a women's lifestyle type subscription box) have been made gross and dirty.

I also thought about the victims. If he had no intention to meet with them, then why were they all local to Indiana? It wouldnt matter if they were in Timbuktu, if you were staying online. Even better to have them far from you, really. Thats why I know he was 100% lying about that. He had all intentions of seeing them in person, even if they were not aware of it.

Hes a huge huge huge lying liar face who lies. Bottom of the barrel human who knows well what he is doing.
MPNOLA I think you are brilliant!! He only contacted minors within driving distance... Hmmm? So not having a driver's license, doesn't stop a person from driving. (ie RoLo drove and he didn't have a license, huh?) If someone with KK's background, appearance, health issues, no diploma, living at home had been victimized, robbed or injured, I would have felt horrible for him. Even thinking, no one deserves so many hardships in their young life. Just goes to show how easily one can be deceived or influenced by appearances and selective narrative.

Gee AC4RD... I remembered a long time ago reading the suspect could have changed: kinder, more attentive or withdrawn, weight change, etc. I found this video that would imply a weight change, not slothful, not slow, not lacking in aggression, or even a person who sits in their home all day.
So buckle your seatbelts....this is the E-ticket ride:

The dropbox? Just like many can log in to view, listen to a podcast or read my/your post? Maybe multiple people could log into KK's site (s). He already admitted to making money designing websites, posting menus for restaurants. (Would no doubt include photos, locations, hours of operation etc.) Heck he probably even knows how to set an online payment system for the restaurants, too! And, he even bragged at how easy it was for him to create from his phone, alone! What if he had a site that required a "password to access" the content he posted. Why do you think detectives brought up the marijuana delivery company KK had??? HE DIDN'T SELL MARIJUANA, HE SOLD THE DELIVERY SERVICE.... We know he lies about everything, but none the less still leaves crumbs. He can't help but tell everyone how clever he is with technology, skirting the edges of the law, "service vs sales." Didn't he use a "pay for view" event as one of his alibis for that day? (more crumbs?)
Like I have always said, he is a lousy poker player..."he has a tell."

I kid you not, he is an internet stalker/creeper/manipulator and he had a 10 year head start... then he got too cocky, too comfortable. (IMO) He was a big catfish in a little pond, so to speak, until the killing of Libby and Abby. (paraphrasing) "Bud, because of you, we are working the largest *advertiser censored* ring in Indiana."
***ps "A tell" is a behavior or clue that a poker player gives off that alerts the observer to what he may have in his hand.

Anyone know the status of KAK's pre-trial hearing that was canceled not rescheduled by the prosecutors?

Something involved in his defense going to reveal too much about the Delphi murders case before prosecutors are ready to charge the guilty?

How long can a pre-trial hearing be canceled without a new date...you know for the speedy trial stuff? Did KAK wave his right to a speedy trial?

@sunshineray According to court records, the April PTC was cancelled and then later rescheduled for Sept. Records don't state the reason for the cancellation.

04/14/2022CANCELED Pretrial Conference
Reason:
Other
Session:
12/16/2021 8:15 AM, Rescheduled
Session:
02/24/2022 8:15 AM, Rescheduled
Session:
04/14/2022 9:00 AM, Cancelled
09/01/2022Final PreTrial Conference
Session:
04/21/2022 9:00 AM, Rescheduled
Session:
09/01/2022 10:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
09/26/2022Jury Trial
Session:
05/09/2022 8:00 AM, Rescheduled
Session:
05/10/2022 8:00 AM, Cancelled
Session:
05/11/2022 8:00 AM, Cancelled
Session:
05/12/2022 8:00 AM, Cancelled
Session:
05/13/2022 8:00 AM, Cancelled
Session:
09/26/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Session:
09/27/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Session:
09/28/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Session:
09/29/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Session:
09/30/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Session:
10/03/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Session:
10/04/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back