IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^I guess these are my theories right now:

1. JR involved in dealing drugs, LS comes over and he hooks her up, she OD's and he's worried about his business being found out and going to jail, so he gets rid of the body.

2. LS and JW have relationship problems, she's off with another guy, CR (and maybe JR later), he gets jealous and confronts her OJ-style later that night.

3. IF an unknown car is found on video circling the area, and that car definitely cannot be linked to JR or JW, then stranger abduction.

I can agree with these theories.

I know nothing about OD'ing, so can someone please inform me,
does a person die right away? Or do they pass out and die sometime later?

Seems like for this to be an OD case it would have to have happened pretty quickly after.

IF these kids are really rich, would they really need the money from dealing drugs?

Not really sure, but it happens more than any of us probably realize.

Their parents could give them a budget (I knew of many kids back in college like that), and the kids would like to live beyond their means.

Some kids do it as a form of acceptance. Some like the thrill.

Who knows, but it does happen a lot regardless of if they need the money or not.

Seems like for this to be an OD case it would have to have happened pretty quickly after.

From what I have read, cocaine can kill by causing a heart attack. Here is an informative article. Death from cocaine can be also sudden due to respiratory depression, apparently.
http://www.heart-attack-symptoms.com/cocaine-heart-attack.html

In the case of coke it can be quick. Very Quick! An OD of coke can lead to heart arrhythmia or complete failure. It can also spike blood pressure which could cause a bleed in the brain. It can cause seizures as well. The issue of danger with coke comes in when you never know what it is cut with or how pure it really is.

The risk of OD is heightened by heart problems. The risk goes even higher when coupled with alcohol.

Good evening everyone - could someone please provide me with a link to MSM that says drugs are involved or that the POIs are suspected drug dealers? I'm a bit behind and I have not seen that information.

Thanks bunches!

Salem

Probably even quicker for someone with a heart condition.

This is pretty sad, and each day that goes by, the chances of her being alive get slimmer every second.

Also the longer this goes on, the chances of finding her at all diminish...

Looks like Texas EquuSearch sets out on foot in the morning.

Miller and his volunteers spent Monday driving around the area, looking for rural places to search. They decided on about 50 areas outside the city that they will send search teams to early Tuesday morning. ...

The small airplane they have flying over Bloomington can do the job of 300 ground searches, Miller said. Its cameras can capture tire tracks and grass that has been bent down.

http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81918

Good evening everyone - could someone please provide me with a link to MSM that says drugs are involved or that the POIs are suspected drug dealers? I'm a bit behind and I have not seen that information.

Thanks bunches!

Salem

There are many articles online. I suggest a google search for Lauren's name and cocaine, because those are the rumors at the moment.
LE addressed this rumor at the last press conference and said they are looking into it.

It depends on drug, dose, and the chemical environment of the person's body -including other substances present, as well as medical conditions.

There are many articles online. I suggest a google search for Lauren's name and cocaine, because those are the rumors at the moment.
LE addressed this rumor at the last press conference and said they are looking into it.

If that's the case, then the drug conversation needs to be limited to what LE said. If LE is calling it a rumor, it needs to be treated as such.

For those that wish to discuss LE's comments, please be sure you indicate it is rumor and say within the context of LE's discussion.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can find a link to the lastest press conference.

Thanks,

Salem

If that's the case, then the drug conversation needs to be limited to what LE said. If LE is calling it a rumor, it needs to be treated as such.

For those that wish to discuss LE's comments, please be sure you indicate it is rumor and say within the context of LE's discussion.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can find a link to the lastest press conference.

Thanks,

Salem

Ingra posted a link right below my response.

How many of the POI's have left Indiana shortly after Lauren's disappearance?

I just wanted to throw a theory waaay out of left field. Could it be possible that one of them had her (body?) in their car and planned on taking her back to their home state (or somewhere along the way), just so she would be far away from Indiana and the search crews?

Got it, thanks!

So LE is calling it rumor also - it is just info they received, along with a lot of other info.

It is discussable, but let's keep it within LE's context, okay?

Thanks guys!

Salem

How many of the POI's have left Indiana shortly after Lauren's disappearance?

I just wanted to throw a theory waaay out of left field. Could it be possible that one of them had her (body?) in their car and planned on taking her back to their home state (or somewhere along the way), just so she would be far away from Indiana and the search crews?

I believe it was stated that some cars were searched last week...when they were all seemingly still around, will see if there is a link...

http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...earched-lawyer-says?odyssey=mod|lateststories

Well, Rossman's car was searched anyway...

Got it, thanks!

So LE is calling it rumor also - it is just info they received, along with a lot of other info.

It is discussable, but let's keep it within LE's context, okay?

Thanks guys!

Salem

LE is saying they have not ruled this possibility out and that they heard information along these lines.

"His reply: "Have we heard information along those lines? Absolutely."

But he said detectives have not ruled that, or any other possibility, out in their investigation into Spierer's disappearance."

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...t-drug-overdose-rumor13-ON.html#ixzz1PD6UGSPV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517