Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

I just want to vouch for BoggLed in Ohio, and say she is a friend of mine and whatever she chooses to share about this is true and legit. I have kept up with this thread without commenting, but didn’t mention to her how active the thread had been to her in till this morning, cause she’s been kind of struggling with the reality of all she was a part of.

I sure hope the verification process doesn't take long. This should be very interesting...

moo

I do. Reading all yalls posts certainly led me to think it was possible, but when I add knowing what she has shared with me throughout her interactions with him on top of it, it seriously makes my head spin thinking BG could actually etter.

Welcome to WS @Trailorforrent. I want this to be a safe place for you and Boggled so if we ask questions that y'all are uncomfortable answering please kindly tell us to back off. :)

Please bear with me while I read through all 25 pages . I just found this today. The day a friend sent me the link for Etters thread here, WS was down and I never made it back here til today. This has been really ROUGH on me emotionally. But I will say I thought Etter is the Bridge Guy when I first saw the article about him on day 1. And I still think its possible. And yes LE is checking DNA to see if any unsolved cases match up.

Also please dont fill my inbox folks it's full already I think . I keep getting alerts as I type this for new PMs. I will tell my story and answer questions here when I can.
Thank you. We are all sorry for any anxiety or discomfort you have. You have been a ws for awhile- I always recognize your name. Stay strong.

Yes Tippecanoe County Sheriff Department assigned a detective to me whom I also was in communication with the entire week and a federal search warrant was served on my Facebook and messenger ..and I have been debriefed but I don't know what I can say here without being verified yet.
What did LE advise that you could share? 3 days ago they were still requesting who he had been in contact with - they didn't seem to know . I'll post the link where LE state this.

What's next for the Paul Etter investigation?

“We would like to learn where Mr. Etter was, where he was hanging out, where he was sleeping, places he was visiting, we'd like to see who he talked to,” said Goldsmith.

This was 2nd July so Wednesday.

Last edited:
Definitely pulling out the charger for this iPad, could be a long night, at least this is what I’m hoping for.

@cody22 i saw your post earlier talking about if there is no news by Monday this all may be over. I didn’t post back because I didn’t want to jinx it....glad I held off because I was just about ready to agree with you....hang in there with us my friend you’ve been on it from the get go!

OOOOOOW !!......mrs.22 just looked over my shoulder, pulled my ear, and informed me that " I am not allowed to date anyone else but her." .....This "sleuthing trophy husband" work can be "rough work" at times......moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back